Cocktails With A Twizt Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for Cocktails With A Twizt

5 Cocktails With A Twizt Reviews

Robert · Married on 04/18/2015

"We could not have asked for a better duo! Everything from the start of planning to the end of the wedding was professional and exceeded our expectations exponentially! I WILL recommend them to anybody I can! Loved it!!!”

Angie · Married on 10/25/2014

I could not have been more happy that I found Cocktails With a Twizt for my wedding. Matthew and Nicole are absolutely amazing at what they do. I used them for my DJ and Bar services. I was immediately comfortable when Matthew and I first spoke. He was so nice and patient with me (someone who knows nothing about putting a wedding together!). After telling him what I was looking for he filled in all the gaps I was missing and asked questions I had not even thought of. Throughout the entire wedding planning process both Nicole and Matthew took all my crazy phone calls and calmed my nerves. Their expertise and special touch in event services is unmatched . I could not have been happier with my DJ and bartender choice, they truly made our wedding day memorable!

Matthew and Nicole are amazing! Helpful, kind, thorough, and dependable. They gave me everything I could have wanted and then some at a rate that was far superior to ALL of other vendors I contacted. I received more service for less money. I would use them again no questions and if anyone ever asks me for a recommendation - I recommend them.

• Marian

Marian · Married on 05/24/2014

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Matt and Nicole went above and beyond everything I asked for and needed in planning and execution. I could not have been happier with them.

Jami · Married on 06/15/2013

Matthew was awesome. He definitely did his part to make our wedding one of the most memorable occasions we could ask for. He was professional and was extremely flexible to make things go just the way we wanted them. We had to make a quick switch during the reception and he made it happen. I couldn't ask for better! "I'm on a boat!"