Classy Cakes by Lori Reviews

61 | Round Rock, TX

61 Reviews for Classy Cakes by Lori

61 Classy Cakes by Lori Reviews

Mandi · Married on 10/21/2018

Lori has been amazing so far. She was recommended to us by my cousins. She was easy to contact and has been really easy to work with. The tasting was OMG... Go with an empty stomach ;). I cannot wait to see the cake and cupcakes on our wedding day!! Extremely reasonable on pricing and delivery!

Megan Nido · Married on 10/12/2018

Best wedding cake

Thank you Lori for making our wedding cake so beautiful and delicious! I've never seen the cake at a wedding go so fast. We hardly had any leftover!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Lori was absolutely amazing from the tasting all the way up to our wedding day. My mom, sisters and I met up with Lori at her place a few months before the wedding to try cake. Lori had what we requested ready to go, but she also had a few extra flavors that we weren’t expecting. We ended up choosing a flavor that wasn’t on our original menu, so I was so glad that she had the foresight to whip up a few extra tastes for us.
    We had a five tier cake that consisted of three flavors: White Almond with raspberry mousse filling, Mexican Vanilla with strawberry mousse filling and Milk Chocolate with oreo mousse filling. Everyone raved about how good the cake was. We even had a few special Mexican Vanilla cupcakes made for our gluten free friends and made it a point to tell us how wonderful they were after the wedding.
    I also couldn’t believe how beautiful the cake turned out. Lori brought the cake in the afternoon and had it set up before the photographer began taking photos of the reception hall. Although it was a simple design, Lori absolutely nailed what we asked for and we couldn’t have been more pleased.

I would recommend classy cakes any day and hope to use Lori for other events in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Classy Cakes by Lori 1
    Classy Cakes by Lori 2

Classy Cakes by Lori's reply:

HI Laura, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy to have been a part of your special day. And you were a pleasure to work with as well. So glad that everyone enjoyed the flavors and especially the gluten free! Everything at your wedding site looked gorgeous and I hope you had a day that created many wonderful memories, including cake!

Lora · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so glad we chose Classy Cakes by Lori for our wedding cakes. The entire process was easy and super affordable which was a huge plus given that many of the wedding bakers around town not only made it difficult to get tasting appointments but they were very overpriced in our opinion. I really didn't give Lori much direction (not really sure what I wanted design wise) but she created the most beautiful 3-tier cake and arranged the flowers we provided. We will definitely use her services again.

Classy Cakes by Lori 3

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Lori was incredible at our April wedding this year! She went above and beyond, our tasting, delivery, correspondence, vision and taste. Our cake was exactly what we wanted and we even rented a cake stand which was very convenient. Everyone raved about how tasty it was and how it was so us. The colors and texture were spot on and we plan on having her remake a small one for our 1 year anniversary. She is an amazing baker and was one of our favorite vendors.

Classy Cakes by Lori 4

Kristen · Married on 04/07/2018

Lori is amazing! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious, and she was so helpful and accommodating during the process leading up to the wedding ceremony. Very pleased with the result and would highly recommend her!

Kira · Married on 01/06/2018

I contacted Lori after meeting with our original cake vendor for a tasting and not being impressed with their flavor offerings or pricing. Lori blew the competition out of the water with her tasting selection and price quote. Lori was very responsive to emails to arrange the tasting meeting, sharing of inspiration pictures, pricing quotes, contract signing, anything I needed, she was an email away.
    My cake inspiration photos included a pretty intricate fondant piece (The Millenium Falcon from Star Wars crashing into an otherwise pretty traditional butter cream wedding cake...groom is a big Star Wars fan). The spaceship was rice krispie treat covered in the fondant detailing...we cut it into servings and it was amazing... this is coming from someone who can take or leave rice krispies and usually scrapes off fondant.
    Can't recommend Classy Cakes by Lori enough!

Classy Cakes by Lori 5
    Classy Cakes by Lori 6
    Classy Cakes by Lori 7

Sharie · Married on 01/06/2018

The cake Lori made for my daughter's wedding was delicious! We tasted other cakes, but none of them compared to Lori's. My daughter and son-in-law enjoyed the tasting with her and ended up going with a different flavor with each layer of their wedding cake! It was one of the best cakes (super moist and tasty) I have had and heard from several of our guests how good it was with different ones telling me of the different flavor they had! We could not be more pleased and we even ordered a small cake the next week from her because it was so good! She made it exactly the way they wanted it and was so easy to work with along with being super reasonable in her price! We are so glad we went with Classy Cakes by Lori!

Daniel · Married on 12/29/2017

We were lucky to find Lori at a wedding open house. Asked if she could assist with a gluten free cake her response was nearly 'is the sky blue' - completely unfazed and comfortable with the request. With the idea of a gradated blue ocean cake where the top is white and the base navy she created an image of one diving into the depths, decorated with edible shells and on the day of the event decorated with the florist's flowers. Her tasting provided an abundance of choice, a sugar rush of possibilities. She is a classy baker and provided a classy essential part of our celebration. You won't go wrong.

• Keshia

Keshia · Married on 12/02/2017

Lori is an amazing sweetheart and her cales are just as amazing! We used Lori for our engagement party, honeymoon shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding! As well as burthday parties and holidays that fell in between. Her pricing is reasonable and affordable and her cakes are to die for! Every event we’ve had surrounding our wedding, our family and friends were left wanting more of her sweet treats!

Classy Cakes by Lori 8
    Classy Cakes by Lori 9
    Classy Cakes by Lori 10
    Classy Cakes by Lori 11
    Classy Cakes by Lori 12

Krista · Married on 11/18/2017

We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding cakes. We were a bit nervous about ordering cakes because we lived hundreds of miles away from our venue. We met with Lori once and then communicated via e-mail and texts. Everything was perfect and just as we imagined. The cakes were delivered right on time and looked and tasted amazing!! Thanks Lori, you are the best!!!!

Kim · Married on 05/26/2017

Lori did our wedding cake. When it comes to wedding cake, I was never too concerned with how our wedding cake would look; my main concern was that it tasted good. With Lori we got both- our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and looked beautiful. Whatever flavors you ultimately decide on, at least one flavor should be white almond; it was one of the moistest, most flavorful cakes I have every had. In fact, we froze our leftover white almond cake and after a month, it still tasted delicious! We got so many compliments from our guests about our cake. Lori was also accommodating and searched for just the right color ribbon to match our wedding colors. We went back and got another cake for our one-year anniversary and it was just as delicious as we remembered!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/05/2017

Our wedding cake was FANTASTIC! I'd been daydreaming about the cake ever since our tasting and it definitely didn't disappoint. It was beautifully decorated and all of our guests raved about it. Sadly, i just ate the last of it, but we are definitely going to order from her again. Even if we have to drive from Houston to austin to get a another one.

Jacque · Married on 12/18/2016

My wedding cake was absolutely amazing! Lori knew exactly what I wanted and made that happen. She truly works in the best interest of her clients and I couldn't be more thankful.

Gloria · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved our gorgeous, delicious, and gluten free plus wheat layers of cake.

The tasting was so fabulous that it was hard to select but everything went well and the cake was spectacular!

tami · Married on 09/10/2016

Lori was aaaamazing! She worked with our budget & gave us exactly what we asked for. I couldn't have asked for a better cake/designer!! Everyone kept asking where the cake came from & who made it, nothing but great things said about the flavors. I am actually going to go back to her for a birthday cake & will continue to use her services. i will recommend her to anyone, hands down the best service & cake I've had!!

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

Lori is amazing! She welcomed us in her home for a cake tasting (which included A LOT of cake!) and all of the were amazing! We ended up wanting 1 flavor for the wedding cake, but each layer was a different flavor. For the groom's cake, we got half and half. I had ideas for my cake, but Lori helped me with my vision and my cake turned out to be everything I imagined and more! She was so helpful and accommodating throughout the process, and I can't thank her enough for how wonderful everything turned out. Every single one of our guests just raved about how amazing our cakes were! They were super moist and delicious! If you're looking for a cake that's beautiful but also tastes amazing, you HAVE to go to Lori!

Casey · Married on 05/28/2016

Lori was so easy to work with and understood the grand vision we had for our wedding cake and groom’s cake. The array of flavor combinations to choose from were incredible. The cakes were moist, flavorful and the buttercream icing was to die for. Oh it was soooo good. She worked with our florist directly for the flowers on our wedding cake, so we did not have to be the go between as other bakers wanted. We received many compliments on the cake! They tasted just as good as they looked!

Raymie · Married on 05/07/2016

Lori welcomed us into her home for our wedding cake tasting. We tasted many flavors, and they were all delicious. We chose 3 flavors for our 2 cakes. Lori delivered them to our venue on time the day of our wedding. Our wedding cakes were very good, moist, and beautiful. She made the cakes exactly like the pictures we showed her and for a more affordable price than most other bakeries in the area. We received several compliments on our cakes from our guests. I highly recommend Lori! You won't be disappointed. Now we are just bummed that we have to wait a whole year to eat our topper. It keeps calling our names.

Holly · Married on 04/22/2016

Lori was wonderful! We had our tasting in her home and she provided us with so many flavors to choose from-- and they were all GOOD. She made our cake beautiful, and just as I imagined.

Cara · Married on 03/15/2016

What we loved about her was that there was no limit or restrictions to what she could do. Some cake services that we reached would only create cakes with cream cheese icing (which isn't my favorite). Lori simply said she could do whatever we wanted, and she did. My (at the time) fiance got to have the iron man cake. Best part was that her prices were extremely reasonable. After visiting many other places, we began to assume that wedding cakes would cost us around a couple thousand, but when she told us our price we kept having to ask if it was for per cake or for both. We paid about $518 for both cakes when at other places, $500 would be for maybe half of their cakes.
    The cakes looked great and tasted great. There were no "hidden" costs and she completely understood my fiance's "kid" side with the groom's cake.

Dustin · Married on 12/11/2015

Lori did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake she took the idea I had in my head and brought it to life beautifully!! The flavors were amazing and the whole thing was gorgeous!

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2015

Our cake was both beautiful and delicious!! Lori has the best prices in town and her cakes are top notch. Just set up a consultation with her and you'll see what I mean. She'll bring tasters of all her fantastic flavors of cake, icing and fillers for you to indulge. Also, her prices can't be beat! She was professional, responsive, and prompt with delivery. We were very pleased!

Lori is so talented!! I used Lori to make a special birthday cake several years ago and knew I would use her again one day for my wedding cake. Not only are her cakes gorgeous, but they are so delicious too!! On top of that, her prices can't be beat. I will always recommend Lori.

The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted great. Lori was very easy to work with and the cake looked exactly like the picture I sent her.