12 Reviews for China Dolls

9 China Dolls Reviews

Nancy brought her mismatched China to my wedding from Raleigh to Wilmington. I can't thank her enough! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and the China was gorgeous! Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful the plates were. They were truly the special touch I wanted on my tables! I loved working with China Dolls!!

Profile Picture Peyton, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing! Having China Dolls vintage China as my place settings made all the difference at my wedding reception. These beautiful pieces made my table so very romantic. Service and delivery was seamless!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nancy from China Dolls is so great to work with. China Dolls is professional, reasonably priced, and easy to work with! I would recommend them to anyone needed gorgeous mismatched china for an event!

Profile Picture Savannah, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was SO excited to find out about China Dolls when planning our Oct. 12th wedding, and even more so to find out that their rental prices compared to the big rental companies. The gorgeous plates fit our vintage 1920's aesthetic beautifully, and the entire process of delivery and pick-up couldn't have been smoother. Highly recommend Nancy and Leslie! What a fantastic business.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so excited to find out about China Dolls when planning our Oct. 12th wedding, and even more so to find out that their rental prices compared to the big rental companies. The gorgeous plates fit our vintage 1920's aesthetic beautifully, and the entire process of delivery and pick-up couldn't have been smoother. Highly recommend Nancy and Leslie! What a fantastic business.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The china provided by China Dolls looked amazing at my event! All of the vintage plates and cups totally brought my vision to life. Working with China Dolls was a wonderful experience and a great deal (on par with similar rental pricing). Thank you, China Dolls, for being so helpful, professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved working with China Dolls for our wedding! Our caterer recommended we use them to add a bit of playfulness and fun into our simple (and budget-conscious) wedding decor. They were easy to work with, delivered exactly what they promised, and were very friendly and responsive. They made the whole rental process really easy - and affordable. And we got tons of compliments from wedding guests. Thank you, China Dolls!

Profile Picture Elana, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nancy and Leslie were super helpful, always responding to my emails right away with all my detailed oriented questions. Nancy also allowed me to come over to her house, to take a look at the plates and even let me borrow a piece to play around with my table arrangements. They had a huge variety of carefully curated plates. I told them my favorite types, and they went through to select those. This is a wonderful, special service that will make your tables look so unique!

Profile Picture User3945601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so happy we were able to work with China Dolls. Their lovely vintage plates and teacups made our tables look amazing. Also, it doesn't hurt that they are amazing people to work with!

Profile Picture Stella, 5/12/12, 1 Review