Cheplowitz Photography Reviews

Cheplowitz Photography 6
Cheplowitz Photography 7

Rachael · Married on 11/11/2018

Spot on Photo Service

Its hard to give a perfect review however; Cheplowitz Photograph hit the mark! From the first meeting to the final delivery of pictures their professionalism was outstanding and very personable. They captured our special moments like no other. Cathy and David do not just shot your special day, they get to know you first and make it a very intimate experience.

Cheplowitz Photography 12

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Simple, Professional, and Wonderful

Matt and I really enjoyed our experience. They listened and encouraged us have fun with different types of pictures. All my questions and emails were answered quickly and without any stress. They always scoped out the different venues where we took pictures beforehand to find the best spots! Overall wonderful to work with and we have great pictures to remember our wedding day!

Colleen · Married on 06/09/2018

Great working with Cheplowitz Photography for American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure Event. They truly captured so many great moments throughout the day. So many great pictures. Highly recommended!

• Kia9

nakia · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I live in Pittsburgh, but our dream venue was in the Rochester area. We found Cheplowitz Photography after extensive research and thought that their photography style would be a perfect fit for our day.

Despite the distance, Cheplowitz Photography was extremely easy to work with during the planning process. They answered all emails promptly and completely. They worked to ensure that the photos they took would match our vision (mostly candid with minimal posed shots and minimal editing).

The first time we met in person, they took us to a park to do a mini-engagement shoot. We had the photos back in just over a week. The photos were stunning and natural with very minimal editing - just what we wanted!

On our wedding day, Cheplowitz Photography showed up early to get a lot of detail shots. They did a wonderful job of capturing every moment without feeling as though they were invading the event. They were open to any suggestions and brought some creative ideas of their own. We received our final photos in less than two weeks and are absolutely thrilled with the results.

Cheplowitz Photography captured our day in exactly the way we hoped it would be. More importantly, it was an absolute pleasure to work with them in the months leading up to the wedding.

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

We have worked with Cathy and David a few times and they are very professional and help us stay with in our budget. They do wonderful work!

Colleen · Married on 08/13/2016

Cathy and Dave did an amazing job on our wedding. The created a beautiful collection of photos that really captured the day. The made us feel comfortable and were very reliable and easy to work with

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2017

Cathy and David have been a pleasure to work with. They are kind, responsive, and willing to work to make your vision come alive. They photographed our wedding ceremony and we have already booked them for our larger reception next year! Our photos all came out beautiful, both posed and amazing candid shots, capture all the special moments.

Shirlee · Married on 09/15/2018

Cathy & David were absolutely wonderful to work with. When I contacted them I wasn't 100% sure on our Wedding date yet Cathy was able to assure me they would be able to work with me. Communication was always open and prompt with answers/ solutions.
    On the day they were early and ready to go and accommodating, they even sent a sneak peek photo after our wedding and honestly it was something I cherished while the rest of the photos were being edited.
    They captured moments that I almost forgot about, and captured fun and flirty moments. I would absolutely use them again and I don't even live in the city of Rochester, but I am planning on using them for family photos in the future.

Cheplowitz Photography 13