60 Reviews for Charleston Blooms

Non-Floral (4)
Altar Decor (3)
Venue Visit (2)
60 Charleston Blooms Reviews

Mari is amazing!! My husband and I did not have a huge budget to spend on flowers- but Mari worked her magic and made the wedding absolutely beautful!. Mari was extemely helpful and practical throughout our entire process! Mari is super fun and energetic- I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Flowers were one of the last things on my list to plan and book for my wedding. My wedding coordinator recommended Charleston Blooms and was one of the best things we did. Mari was great to work with and she worked with my wedding coordinator to really form a vision that tied directly into the feel of the rustic Charleston wedding that I was going for. Charleston Blooms created such memorable arrangements for a big day and our guests were complimenting how unique and beautiful the flower bouquets tied together with the boutonnieres and how beautiful the table setting was.992.

Profile Picture Lani, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

My flowers exceeded all expectations! I was on a tight budget but was able to get everything I needed. The arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned and more! Thank you so much for making my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are no words to express how grateful I am to both Mari and Penny of Charleston Blooms. They served not only as my florist, but as my month-of wedding planner as well. Mari was quick to respond to messages throughout the planning process and would send emails full of wonderful ideas. I was forced to change my venue a few months prior to the wedding. At the time, I was in a slight panic, but Mari was an integral part in reconfiguring the entire reception. With her help, the reception turned out even more spectacular than I had envisioned! She had wonderful recommendations for vendors and actually had quite a few furniture and decorative items that I could use instead of renting them from an outside source. Just one of the many things that I valued most was their flexibility to work within my budget and yet still deliver a beautiful wedding and reception. However, it was Mari and Penny’s delightful personality and attentiveness to my needs on the day of the wedding that has earned them this glowing review. Mari and Penny took care of the items that I overlooked, made sure the vendors were on schedule, and everything ran smoothly. They even prepared for us a sampling of the food and drinks served during our cocktail hour so weren't famished before greeting our guests. I highly recommend their services.

Photo for Charleston Blooms Review - Credit to Taylor Rae Photography
Photo for Charleston Blooms Review - Credit to Taylor Rae Photography
Profile Picture User7773074, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Mari and Charleston Blooms made all of my floral/decor wedding dreams a true reality. From the vintage furniture, all white florals, super-sized ceremony arrangements and a stunning "in memory of" setup on 2 wooden doors--it was absolutely more than I could have asked for. Mari is one of the hardest working women and you won't find the combination of her heart, passion, work eithc, quality of work and price anywhere else in Charleston. You will not be disappointed if you book Charleston Blooms for your wedding! Absolutely, hands down, the best!

Profile Picture Keenan, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Mari and Charleston Blooms were fantastic to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and they listened to every request and idea I had while adding in their own creative touches. They were even able to add on some additional floral decor when we decided a little last minute that we needed a bit more for our venue. Great service!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

They were awesome and so great to work with! Beautiful flowers and exactly what my daughter wanted!

Profile Picture Donia, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'd recommend Charleston Blooms to anyone planning a wedding in Charleston. Mari's prices were the most agreeable of all the florists I contacted but somehow she manages to offer value without sacrificing quality. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and sophisticated. I gave Mari just a few reference photos of some arrangements I liked and she delivered what I had in mind but also pleasantly surprised me with some of her own creative touches that I would have never thought of on my own. I'll never forget walking around the venue before guests arrived and seeing how beautifully she made my vision come to life. A truly special moment. She is also such a doll and was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. An enthusiastic 5 out of 5!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Mari and Penny were fantastic! They were really easy to work with and ask for changes and updates with. They kept us informed during the whole process

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Absolutely a pleasure working with Mari and Penny! The flowers were beautiful, the church and venue were exactly what we wanted for the wedding! My florist for and flower needs in the future!

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

THEY ARE THE BEST! So sweet and helpful. They take your vision and create it to perfection! LOVE CHARLESTON BLOOMS!

Profile Picture User6644456, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Charleston bloom for my wedding April 2016 and I loved everything about this company. The women that work here were able to see my vision and bring it to life. They took so much stress off of me and they went above and beyond the expected. The prices were very reasonable and I got so many compliments!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Charleston Blooms went above and beyond for our wedding! We showed her pictures of what we wanted for our wedding and once we saw everything put together it looked like something out of a storybook! I would def. recommend them!

Profile Picture H'Rosalyn, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I am not even sure I can do Ms. Mari and Penny enough justice with 5 stars! From the time we met these ladies' warm spirit helped shape the perfect day. We first hired them for our florals and quickly added on the day-of coordination which is probably the BEST decision I made aside from the groom himself, hahaha! Our ceremony was at 6:30pm and Mari arrived at around 11am and did not leave until close to midnight! I had purchased several decor items and Mari was able to take all of those items and make my vision a reality without any assistance from me so I was able to focus on getting glammed for the day! If you want beautiful flowers at about half the price of the other area vendors, please give Charleston Blooms a call.. you will not regret it! Again, be sure to ask about their day-of services as you will certainly appreciate knowing all of the background activities are being taken care of with careful thought and kindness to all :)

Profile Picture Lesley, 4/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Mari and Charleston Blooms are fantastic! Our bouquets and boutonnières were greenery (no flowers) and they looked awesome! Prices were great and the work was exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture User6502704, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had so much trouble finding a florist that would actually contact me with quotes and was feeling pretty discouraged when I stumbled upon Charleston blooms. With just a brief description of my colors and a few flowers I liked, Charleston Blooms created bouquets and boutonnieres that were even more beautiful than I imagined!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough amazing things about Charleston Blooms. We worked with Mari and she truly made our wedding day spectacular! She went above and beyond to make all of the floral arrangements so beautiful and even surprised me with my favorite flower (peonies) for our October wedding which aren't easy to come by in the fall. Charleston Blooms really goes above an beyond to work with you to get you what you need. I will be recommending this company to all of my friends for their weddings! Mari is the best!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I had some difficulty when contacting florists because they didn't seem to envision the same thing as me. Our wedding was getting closer and closer and I was scouring the internet reading reviews for florists and came across Charleston Blooms. Mari was so quick to respond and seemed to completely get my vision for flowers for the wedding.
We used small medicine bottles going down our tables rather than the traditional 1-vase in the middle of a table. I wanted it to look more whimsical and romantic, as if all the flowers had been picked on the way to the wedding and she exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was beautiful, and exactly as I'd hoped it would be - I wanted some ferns and other greens in there, and it was perfect. The bottles going down the table looked AMAZING, she added some cute sprigs with berries, some ferns, and beautiful flowers. I am still in awe over it when I look at pictures. Would 100% book again!

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mari did an amazing job with the flowers for our ceremony and reception! They came out even better than I could have possibly imagined and she was wonderful to work with. We had to change our ceremony location from a park to inside the reception venue due to rain and flooding, but Mari pulled off the last minute adjustments and made it all beautiful!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We could not have gotten through the wedding day without Mari and Penny.. They were absolutely amazing and completely invaluable. We had originally planned on doing a DIY wedding and only hiring CharlestonBlooms for flower arrangements. After meeting Mari, and falling in love with her personality and vision, we knew it was the right decision to hire her for rehearsal and day-of coordination. I felt incredibly confident that I could hand the details of the wedding over to her.
Even more amazing.. Come wedding weekend, she was everything we needed and more to have the most incredible and meaningful day of our lives, and I know my whole family would agree with me. You could tell that both Mari and Penny really care about their clients, as they had us all crying several times.. Tears of joy, of course (: Their entire goal was to ensure that we focused on nothing but enjoying and embracing the day. I really could go on forever but, the bottom line is.. YES, absolutely hire them!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I literally would not have had a wedding without Charleston Blooms! First off, during the planning stages, communication was so easy. I never had to wait long for a response to any questions I had. I met with Mari to describe my plans and what I wanted flowers to look like. I don't know much about flowers, so all I did was show her one picture and tell her what I liked and did not like about it. I didn't see my flowers until wedding day and they could not have been more perfect!!! All that I was hoping for and MORE. My bouquet was simply stunning. On top of that, my wedding was an outdoor wedding that happened to fall on the day of the "thousand year flood" in Charleston. Our wedding was rescheduled across town and indoors 4 hours in advance. Mari transformed a warehouse into my indoor plantation wedding dream. It was beautiful. She went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND and arranged and coordinated teams of friends and family to make our brand new venue look like a million bucks at the very last minute. Everyone was amazed. If we hadn't have hired Charleston Blooms I am honestly not sure what would have happened! MIRACLE WORKERS!

Profile Picture User4809945, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Mari and Penny are simply amazing! They did our flowers and day-of-coordination, and I would have been lost with out them.

Thanks to Charleston Blooms I was able to go into 'airplane mode' on the day of my wedding and not have to check my phone constantly and deal with the million last minute decisions and 'double-checking' that came up with having to decide a rain plan. They handled everything flawlessly so that I could focus on enjoying the day, the friends and family who came to see us, and most importantly, marrying my best friend. Mari and Penny were fabulous about communication the entire way! They helped put me at ease and answered my bazillion emails and texts.

Our flower concept was exactly what I wanted and so much more than I ever could have dreamed of! They really listened to what I wanted, the feel we were going for, and our budget. Their flowers really set the mood and feel for our reception and captured our 'laid-back, elegant' style perfectly. The boutonnieres were unique, with a masculine feel, and looked amazing. The bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous, but my bouquet was the pièce de résistance. It was stunning, and more than I could have ever imagined.

Hire Mari and Penny, you will not regret it! They will make your flowers, and day, so much more than you could even imagine. They are artists with a great sense of style and imagination. They will not disappoint!!

Needless to say, I simply adore them! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I just want to give a heartfelt "thank you" to Charleston Blooms for the incredible job they did for our son's wedding. They went above and beyond beautiful and elegant and even saved the day with some spare roses for the bride's hair! Mari and Penny were phenomenal to work with, and the quality to price for which one receives is unmatched. Thank you, again! The Beams

Profile Picture Kelly , 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Mari and Penny. They are quick to respond, willing to meet to fully understand your vision and are true professionals! They know their flowers and what looks good. I gave them a lot of freedom to be creative and I was not disappointed! They took my ideas and brought them to life. I highly recommend Charleston Blooms, and hope to have a chance to need their services again!

Profile Picture User4772690, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews