1090 A Johnny Dodds Blvds, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Branch Design Studio

We are here to tell your love story - with flowers!

We have helped hundreds of brides tell their story and we love that each and every wedding story is different. We think your wedding flowers should reflect what is wonderful and unique about your love story. And, we are always searching for the next great read.

With over a decade of experience, we have a knack for listening to your story and understanding exactly what you want. And, we love getting creative and coming up with just the right flowers and design for you.

If you are curious about us: Branch Design Studio is family-owned. Leslie and Sarah are sisters and their husbands (Matt and Brian) are part of the business too. Leslie and Sarah have had a passion for flowers for years and Leslie started her floral career many years ago. We all detoured into other interesting careers, but when Leslie showcased her amazing talent for Sarah and Matt's wedding a number of years ago, we decided it was time to embark on this crazy, fun endeavor together. Our family endeavor is made even better by the super talented Branch Design Team - the Branch Family!

We absolutely love that the heart and soul of our family business is the coming together of family and friends to celebrate the start of a new family.

Follow Branch Design Studio on

Lowndes Grove
nicolematthew lowndesgroveplantationweddingbyaaronandjillianphotography 250 51 142604 v2
Boone Hall

Branch Design Studio 2
  • Brittany

Brittany Jackson · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing amazing amazing

BEST FLORIST EVER! We used Branch as our florist for our wedding. They are awesome. Flowers were one of the most important things to me on our wedding day. I wanted a bouquet with color that was romantic, whimsical, and bridal all in one. It was something that I didn't think was doable because what I was asking for was all over the spectrum of a bridal bouquet. They went beyond my visions and created the most beautiful bridal bouquet. They knew how much I loved greenery and incorporated that much into the decor of the reception and the bouquets. I planned my wedding in Charleston while out of state and Branch made it easy. They were so responsive. I met with them on a week I was in Charleston for planning. They walked me through their greenhouse to look at different flowers, as well as their decor options (votives, lanterns, etc). Not only did they do an AMAZING job with the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, they did an awesome job with the boutonnieres and reception decor. I wanted the reception to be candle lit, to have lanterns, and to have greenery & pops of color. They made sure my visions as a bride came true. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Branch Design Studio 3
    Branch Design Studio 4

Sally H. · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful to work with!!!

Leslie at Branch Design understood the exactly what we wanted and was so professional. We were so pleased with how all the flowers turned out. They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Whitney exceeded all of my expectations! She took the flowers I said I wanted and then added in others to make the flowers for my wedding look amazing. I could not believe how beautiful my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were. I wanted a vintage feel, and she nailed it. I gave her a lace handkerchief and 2 locket photos to add to my bouquet and it looked great. I could not be happier about how amazing the flowers looked. I would definitely recommend Whitney and Branch Design Studio to anyone in Charleston!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Branch Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 181.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Stephanie Gibbs Events (Formerly Sweet Grass Events By Stephanie Gibbs)
    Stephanie Gibbs Events (Formerly Sweet Grass Events By Stephanie Gibbs) Wedding Florists

Whitney with Branch is so great to work with! She is so creative and talented! She always listens and gives the client exactly what they want and more! I highly recommend her for floral design! Branch even has some great items for rent to!

• Juliet Elizabeth Photography
    Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Whitney is amazing! I love her style---literally everyone I've recommended to her, has booked her. Her work speaks for itself.

• KATHERINE MILLER events
    KATHERINE MILLER events Wedding Planners

Whether you prefer simple and sophisticated or bold and creative, Whitney Randall can create the floral design you're dreaming of. She'll think of every detail--offering superior customer service all the while--and the results will wow your wedding guests!

• 1090 A Johnny Dodds Blvds Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map