Charleston, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wimberly Fair Designs

Wimberly Fair Designs is a wedding florist and event planner located in Charleston, South Carolina. Their goal is to design inspiring looks with enduring style. From artful bouquets to beautiful tablescapes, the company is driven by creativity. They are dedicated to making your vision come to life.

Products Offered
To plan your floral designs, Wimberly Fair Designs offers consultations. The team can accommodate a wide range of styles and themes, including classic, country, glamorous, modern, preppy, romantic and vintage elements. They will take care of setup on the big day. Couples may choose from the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
In addition to the above offerings, the Charleston wedding florist also offers event planning services. These include:

• Concept development

Wimberly Fair Designs 6
Wimberly Fair Designs 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Caples Newingham · Married on 04/13/2019

Way Beyond Our Expectations for Wedding Design!

My daughter got married last weekend and Wimberly Fair was our florist. Words cannot describe how beautiful she made my daughter’s wedding. Her work went so above and beyond my expectations – truly outstanding! We started working with Wimberly over a year ago, and she was so kind and accommodating to our questions and requests. She even met with us several times with our planner and our linens person to make sure it would all come together. Wimberly didn’t just do the flowers – she created a cohesive and unique design that was very beautiful. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on the choice of flowers, the colors, and the beauty of everything. My daughter’s wedding was not your typical white and green arrangements – she wanted blues, peaches, pinks, oranges, and yellows. Wimbely’s creations were beautiful, colorful, and had a free-flowing, natural, organic feel to them – which was just what my daughter wanted. Wimberly also created “candle gardens” with beautiful copper lanterns and votives with arrangements interspersed. I can’t even describe the beauty. We had so many guests tell us it was like a fairy tale. Then, there is “the tree.” My daughter got married under a huge old oak tree hanging with Spanish moss. She asked for a “tree swag” of flowers to decorate the tree. We let Wimberly take it from there. I can tell you I cried (happy tears) when I saw it because I was so overwhelmed with how incredible it was, and how much more beautiful it was than I had imagined. I don’t even know how to describe it but it had giant loops of florals with lots of blues and peach colors and greenery looped around two of the huge old branches and coming down the trunk. It was breathtaking. I can’t imagine how much work and time Wimberly put into everything she did for us. She is so sweet and SO talented. I could not be happier with Wimberly Fair Designs. She just went the extra mile – things like when we asked for a few things of greenery on the welcome sign, she wrapped the entire thing in ivy and added beautiful flowers and a wreath for my daughter’s Golden Retriever that we didn’t even ask for. It was worth every penny and everything was beyond gorgeous! I will post pictures as soon as we get them back from our photographer, but wanted to write this review right away. If you are lucky enough to get Wimberly Fair as your florist, you will never regret it!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Wimberly Fair Designs's reply:

Dear Jennifer,
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and how much I loved working with your sweet family! It was a joy and a privilege to help bring your beautiful vision to life--thank you for trusting me with your flowers and for making every step of the the process such fun. Much love to you all and please stay in touch!!
    Wimberly
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Taylor · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding Talented Florist!

Wimberly is the most amazing florist out there- we are SO happy we picked her to do the flowers for our wedding! She truly went above and beyond what we expected. From the very beginning when we reached out to Wimberly, she was one of the sweetest people I have ever met and she was so kind and quick to answer any questions we had. I personally as a bride was sick of weddings that had nothing but white flowers, so I told her I wanted colorful arrangements that would bring my vision of a colorful springtime garden-themed wedding to life. When I told her that I wanted arrangements with lots of peachy-oranges, various blues, buttery-yellows, soft pinks, and lots of greenery in them, she got so excited and told me those were her favorite colors to work with! She not only did flowers, but also brought lots of gorgeous copper lanterns, votives, and candles of all different sizes to create romantic “candle gardens” at the reception tables. Several of our guests told us the whole reception tent looked like a fairy tale. When I told her how obsessed I was with anything floral/greenery related and really wanted to make everywhere feel like a garden- she did not disappoint! Not only did she do all of the table centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake flowers for our wedding, but she also hung ivy garland in our reception tent chandeliers, wrapped ivy around our welcome sign with several flowers, draped some garland over the top of our seating chart, created pretty floral arrangements with antique hanging lanterns for the bar area, and without even having to ask she decorated our sign-in table with a lush greenery garland, made a wreath for our dog, and slipped in several decorative greenery pieces, small floral arrangements, and candles wherever she thought could use it. Everywhere I went felt like a magic secret garden, and I loved it!! And the biggest and most beautiful arrangement she did was for our ceremony tree. Oh my goodness, the tree. We planned on getting married under a huge old oak tree with hanging Spanish moss. I asked Wimberly if she could make a “tree swag” of garland with flowers to decorate the trunk of the tree so that it could feel more like an altar while still being very nature-y. We were blown away when we saw it- it was more beautiful than I could have even imagined! I am SO happy we asked her to do that because our pictures in front of that flower-adorned tree are my absolute favorite from our wedding day. I can’t rave enough about Wimberly- she is talented, sweet, and will go the extra mile to make your vision come true! I would pick her a million times over! :)

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Wimberly Fair Designs 16
    Wimberly Fair Designs 17
    Wimberly Fair Designs 18

Wimberly Fair Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages

• Charleston Charleston, South Carolina, 29403 See on map