JW Weddings and Events

Charleston, SC View map
$2,500 Typical Price

$2,500 Typical Price

JW Weddings and Events is a wedding florists business operating out of Charleston, South Carolina. Offering a wide range of floral items, they are able to provide your celebration precisely with the type of arrangements that you need. Regardless of your request - whether it is the latest trend or something vintage - they can oblige.

Justin Wham is the owner and lead florist at JW Weddings and Events. With over 20 years of experience with floral design, planning, coordination, and more, couples are in safe hands when they book this company’s services. Some of the floral items that they provide include altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, single flowers, and more. Each item’s creation is inspired by a wide variety of styles including classic, country, preppy, romantic, tropical, rustic, and more. This comprehensive array ensures that there is something for every couple to choose from.

Other Services

JW Weddings and Events do not just provide floral items and decor, however, as they also have several other strings to their bow. Providing event design, venue visits, consultations, and delivery, they are also specialists in coordination. In fact, they pride themselves in also offering event rentals such as furniture, wooden decor, signage, mirrors, and so much more.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Ally W. Married on 05/28/2022

Spectacular

John and his team are everything!! He fully brought my flower vision to life and made the day incredibly beautiful. He went above and beyond to make sure everything turned out perfect for our day - even thought of things that I didn’t think of! Everyone was commenting on how amazing the flowers were! 5/5 experience and would highly recommend to a friend!
  • Allison
    Allison H. Married on 05/21/2022

Best Decor and Coordination in the Lowcountry!

Justin, Katie, and their team provided the flowers, decor, and coordination for our wedding. To say our expectations were exceeded feels like an understatement. From the moment I started discussing our plans, Justin took any request or idea I had and found a way to get it done. He has such incredible expertise and creative genius. I received countless comments from guests, family, and my bridal party expressing how amazing the decor and flowers were. And Katie was the exact coordinator we needed. Like many brides, I initially stressed about how all the details would work and how I could ensure my family had a good time without worrying about timelines or table settings. Katie genuinely made that stress disappear within our first conversation. She handled each vendor professionally and treated our guests with such kindness all while making sure the day went off without a hitch. I’m so thankful for the JW team. They are exactly what every bride needs on their wedding day!
    Madison K. Married on 05/20/2022

EXCEEDED Expectations!!!

There aren't enough compliments for me to give Justin and his team. Decor is so not my strong suit, and he took a few pictures that I had and just ran with it. Not having to ever worry about this part of my wedding was a huge stress reliever. Katie, my day of coordinator, is a queen. She knows what needs to be done and does it perfectly. My wedding day went so smoothly and I highly recommend using JW Events if you want a stress free wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

JW Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

Richard Bell Photography Richard Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

We love JW Weddings and Events! Justin is GREAT!!! He is doing exactly what he should be doing, and doing a fabulous job at it! Truly, absolutely, BEAUTIFUL WORK! Charleston is lucky to have him, he has so much talent! See some of his amazing work here: http://charlestonwedding.com/#/bedwards/ http://charlestonwedding.com/#/newkirk/

Say Charleston! Say Charleston! Wedding Photographers

When I walk into a reception I know that JW Wedding's and Events has been there. The flowers are elegantly arranged and perfectly chosen to match the mood of the couple who is lucky enough to have them decorate their spaces. I have spent over 8 years in the business of capturing memories and Justin and his staff know how to put the attention to detail into a wedding that makes it stand out to you, your guests and the lucky photographer who gets to capture it. Justin will always make it beautiful.

2004 Wappoo Dr. Charleston, SC, 29412

By Appointment Only
Location of (JW Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding