JW Weddings and Events Reviews

JW Weddings and Events 5
JW Weddings and Events 6
JW Weddings and Events 7

Doreen · Married on 06/09/2018

Justin and his team were very flexible and great with suggestions and ideas for venue. We knew from the first time we meant him that he was going to be great to work with. Our other vendors even enjoyed working with them . Thanks for making our wedding reception perfect !!!

Allyson · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredible! Jennifer was great to work with for my Day of Coordination! The flowers were exactly how I pictured!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Justin and his team helped to ensure that our special day was flawless. I’m beyond appreciative. Thanks again!

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

JW Weddings was extremely helpful! I was unsure of what I wanted, so I sent them a PowerPoint of pictures and my thoughts of the bouquets. They did exactly what I wanted and added so many great details and textures in the bouquets as well!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Justin was great!! He went above and beyond to get us everything we wanted for our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish.

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot praise JW Events enough. Coming from an event planning background, I had very high expectations for my day-of and floral vendors, and I was lucky enough to have Justin and his team for both. From the very start, their team was communicative, thoughtful and clear, which was super important being that I planned my wedding from afar. They were sure to follow the wants and inspiration I had, while also working around the aesthetics of my venue to keep my vision on point, on budget, and within the realm of reality. After only one phone call, I knew I was in the right hands with JW for my decor and floral. I also opted to use JW for my day-of coordinator, and that was even more than I could have hoped for. Jen not only meticulously planned every detail with me ahead of time, but made sure the entire event went off without a hitch. She kept me at ease, easily worked with our rowdy wedding party, and triaged any and all issues -- big or small. She also had a relationship with all of my vendors, so she seamlessly worked with everyone to create the smoothest process this Type A bride could have ever imagined. If you want a vendor that is creative, communicative, thoughtful, and thorough, you need to book JW Weddings and Events.

Sent on 06/08/2018

JW Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Kristin!!! We absolutely LOVED working with you!!!

Roxanne · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Justin and Katie for our daughter’s wedding flowers and couldn’t have been more pleased! They were very friendly, accommodating, and professional. We did it all via phone and internet since it was a destination wedding. And we can’t say enough about the flowers and decor - absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/07/2018

JW Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Rox!!! You were so great to work with!!!

Kate · Married on 04/28/2018

I really wish I could give more than 5 stars to JW Weddings and Events! They were both our day-of wedding coordinator and florist - and I could not have been happier with everything they did! Planning a destination wedding can be challenging, but Justin, Katie and Jennifer were so responsive (and patient) with me through the entire process. The flowers were beyond my expectations - just stunning! And Jennifer was such a calming force...I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding which allowed me to visit with my family and friends. I just cannot say enough about my experience with JW Weddings and Events and whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the Charleston area.

Sara · Married on 04/20/2018

I am going to try my hardest to put into words the AMAZING work that was done for my wedding by JW Weddings and Events, but it’s going to be hard!!! From the very first meeting through the last minute of our wedding, these people were there for us. I showed Justin my vision, told him I love gold and trusted his talent! He gave me everything I could have imagined and more with the flowers and decor! Katie was very quick to respond to all emails and was so pleasant to deal with when I had questions about changes! Jennifer, our day of coordinator, was soooo awesome. She handled everything and made it so easy on me! She was there on time, was flexible and has a great attitude. She made me feel comfortable.. even throughout all the stress of the day! The flowers and decor were to die for. With that being said, thank you to everyone who made our day perfect! If there were more than five stars... JW Weddings def would have earned them!

JW Weddings and Events 8
    JW Weddings and Events 13
    JW Weddings and Events 14
    JW Weddings and Events 15

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

JW Weddings made wedding planning easy and painless. The flowers were out of this world gorgeous!

Liz · Married on 04/07/2018

Justin is an absolute dream come true! When I think of professionalism, optimism, and perfectionism - Justin's smiling face instantly pops into my mind. I worried for nothing at my wedding because Justin seamlessly took care of it all. As a bride, simple things can quickly add up and become major stress points. Justin and his team handled every little detail with grace and poise. Thank you so much Justin and Katie! True RockStars!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Thank you, Liz!!!

Ania · Married on 03/31/2018

I'm so glad I had the services (flowers and wedding coordination) of JW Weddings and Events. Justin and Katie made the day so stress free, and they truly took care of me and the groom throughout the big day. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I'd hoped for.-- Anita Singleton Ferree

Claire · Married on 03/03/2018

JW Weddings and Events were so helpful in all things wedding planning and execution! As a bride, I was doing all this planning for the first time and having a supportive, flexible, and considerate team behind you to help you make your dreams come true is truly the icing on the cake (not be confused with our other awesome vendor - Holy City Cupcakes). Truly, Justin and his team were the backbone of our wedding decoration. They made the day easy for me by setting up and making things look absolutely gorgeous. Not only is his team creative, hardworking and thoughtful, but they're flexible and honest to make sure you're not breaking your budget all while making your floral and decorative dreams come true. I offered my color palette, theme and preferences to Justin and told him to take the reigns and he did such a fabulous job. My husband is the reason why March 3rd will always be special but Justin's team made March 3, 2018 the most special day of my life.

JW Weddings and Events 16
    JW Weddings and Events 21
    JW Weddings and Events 22
    JW Weddings and Events 23

Savannah · Married on 01/27/2018

Justin is super easy and fun to work with! He has so many options available which makes it easy to create the wedding you want for a good price!

JW Weddings and Events 24
    JW Weddings and Events 25
    JW Weddings and Events 26

Savannah · Married on 01/27/2018

Justin Wham made making wedding arrangements fun and almost stress free! HIGHLY recommend him and his company!

Staci · Married on 09/27/2017

Justin is a long time friend of my family and I've seen his work many many times and it is beautiful and perfect every time! There is no one else I would have rather had decorate my wedding for me!

Andy · Married on 08/21/2017

My husband and I struggled to bring our ideas to words when we first met with JW Weddings. In fact I'm pretty sure Justin is a mind reader because he flawlessly arranged our wedding. Our arrangements and the décor from JW Weddings gave our event the final touches it needed. Justin and his team were also extremely discreet during drop off and pick up that I almost missed them on our big day.

Madison · Married on 07/22/2017

Justin in amazing and helped make our wedding so perfect! It was so nice to have him taking care of everything for us the week and day of! We were able to relax and have fun because he got everything done perfectly!!

chyril · Married on 07/22/2017

JW Weddings were exceptional and very flexible. They were awesome in meeting my needs no matter of short notices.
    I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend.

JW Weddings and Events 27
    JW Weddings and Events 28
    JW Weddings and Events 29
    JW Weddings and Events 30

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

We really enjoyed working with JW Weddings and Events. We were able to say basically what we wanted but let them be creative and our flowers were even prettier than we imagined bc they used their talent!!!! Provided for a gorgeous wedding from start to finish. Thank you

gary · Married on 06/17/2017

very easy and quick to deal with. Everything Justine did looked beautiful.

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Justin was amazzzzing!! He took my vision and put it on steroids! I was so surprised and blown away with my incredible floral/candle arrangements and especially for the price. The flowers/vases/candles were bigger and more beautiful than I was expecting. Justin is wonderful and I highly highly recommend him. To say he went above and beyond is an understatement. My wedding planner was not willing/able to store my items after the wedding, so Justin kindly offered to store my boxes until I returned from my honeymoon, so nice of him! You can not go wrong with choosing Justin for your big day!

Allison · Married on 05/20/2017

Justin did an excellent job with our wedding! We were from out of town, so I completely trusted Justin with his choices. He knows the wedding venues well, and knows what looks great! Thank you Justin!

Bree · Married on 05/13/2017

Prompt, honest, efficient and gorgeous designs. I would recommend them to anyone for any event you may have.