JW Weddings and Events Reviews

JW Weddings and Events 7
  • Ann

Ann M · Getting married on 08/21/2019

Perfect Charleston Wedding

Justin was helpful in referring a bakery to me while I was planning my wedding from out of town. On the day I arrived to pick up my cake and flowers he drove the flowers to the cake shop to save me time! The flowers were gorgeous, fresh and even prettier than I imagined. I would highly recommend JW Weddings!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2019

exactly what I wanted!

Our flowers were beautiful & exactly what we wanted! Justin was so easy to work with, and provided us with everything we needed! I am so happy we chose JW Events for our flowers!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

JW Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Jordan!! We are so happy you liked everything. You looked gorgeous and the day was just perfect!

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Day Ever

Being a bride from out of town, I was able to trust Justin with the simple and classy look we wanted, without stressing over the details from afar. Our decorations were perfect, and my flowers were more than I could have imagined. (My bouquet was STUNNING).
    Justin was so easy to work with and I was able to get a hold of him or Katie with ease if I had any questions. My family and I were able to meet in him in his showroom and see actual items for our wedding. I never worried about a thing with him in charge... my photos speak for themselves.
    He is worth every penny!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    JW Weddings and Events 12
    JW Weddings and Events 13
    JW Weddings and Events 14

JW Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Jamie!!! I miss you and Cliff already!! You’re absolutely right. It was the BEST DAY EVER! ❤️❤️❤️

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2018

Great Service

JW Weddigs & Events were great with working with in your budget. They are a great team of professionals that do beautiful work!

Sent on 04/11/2019

amanda · Married on 06/29/2018

March 30th Wedding

What a wonderful experience working with JW Wedding and Events! From my beautiful bouquets, putting together centerpieces with materials that I provided, setting up up-lighting and table linens, Justin made everything perfect.

My whole experience working with JW was amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    JW Weddings and Events 15
    JW Weddings and Events 16
    JW Weddings and Events 17
    JW Weddings and Events 18
    JW Weddings and Events 19
    JW Weddings and Events 20

JW Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda!! We loved being a part of your special day!! Wishing you all the best together and all the happiness in the world!!

Doreen · Married on 06/09/2018

Justin and his team were very flexible and great with suggestions and ideas for venue. We knew from the first time we meant him that he was going to be great to work with. Our other vendors even enjoyed working with them . Thanks for making our wedding reception perfect !!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2018

Great experience!

The flowers and table pieces for our wedding were beautiful!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Allyson · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredible! Jennifer was great to work with for my Day of Coordination! The flowers were exactly how I pictured!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Justin and his team helped to ensure that our special day was flawless. I’m beyond appreciative. Thanks again!

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

JW Weddings was extremely helpful! I was unsure of what I wanted, so I sent them a PowerPoint of pictures and my thoughts of the bouquets. They did exactly what I wanted and added so many great details and textures in the bouquets as well!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Justin was great!! He went above and beyond to get us everything we wanted for our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish.

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot praise JW Events enough. Coming from an event planning background, I had very high expectations for my day-of and floral vendors, and I was lucky enough to have Justin and his team for both. From the very start, their team was communicative, thoughtful and clear, which was super important being that I planned my wedding from afar. They were sure to follow the wants and inspiration I had, while also working around the aesthetics of my venue to keep my vision on point, on budget, and within the realm of reality. After only one phone call, I knew I was in the right hands with JW for my decor and floral. I also opted to use JW for my day-of coordinator, and that was even more than I could have hoped for. Jen not only meticulously planned every detail with me ahead of time, but made sure the entire event went off without a hitch. She kept me at ease, easily worked with our rowdy wedding party, and triaged any and all issues -- big or small. She also had a relationship with all of my vendors, so she seamlessly worked with everyone to create the smoothest process this Type A bride could have ever imagined. If you want a vendor that is creative, communicative, thoughtful, and thorough, you need to book JW Weddings and Events.

Sent on 06/08/2018

JW Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Kristin!!! We absolutely LOVED working with you!!!

Roxanne · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Justin and Katie for our daughter’s wedding flowers and couldn’t have been more pleased! They were very friendly, accommodating, and professional. We did it all via phone and internet since it was a destination wedding. And we can’t say enough about the flowers and decor - absolutely stunning!

JW Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Rox!!! You were so great to work with!!!

Kate · Married on 04/28/2018

I really wish I could give more than 5 stars to JW Weddings and Events! They were both our day-of wedding coordinator and florist - and I could not have been happier with everything they did! Planning a destination wedding can be challenging, but Justin, Katie and Jennifer were so responsive (and patient) with me through the entire process. The flowers were beyond my expectations - just stunning! And Jennifer was such a calming force...I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding which allowed me to visit with my family and friends. I just cannot say enough about my experience with JW Weddings and Events and whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the Charleston area.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Sara · Married on 04/20/2018

I am going to try my hardest to put into words the AMAZING work that was done for my wedding by JW Weddings and Events, but it’s going to be hard!!! From the very first meeting through the last minute of our wedding, these people were there for us. I showed Justin my vision, told him I love gold and trusted his talent! He gave me everything I could have imagined and more with the flowers and decor! Katie was very quick to respond to all emails and was so pleasant to deal with when I had questions about changes! Jennifer, our day of coordinator, was soooo awesome. She handled everything and made it so easy on me! She was there on time, was flexible and has a great attitude. She made me feel comfortable.. even throughout all the stress of the day! The flowers and decor were to die for. With that being said, thank you to everyone who made our day perfect! If there were more than five stars... JW Weddings def would have earned them!

JW Weddings and Events 21
    JW Weddings and Events 26
    JW Weddings and Events 27
    JW Weddings and Events 28

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

JW Weddings made wedding planning easy and painless. The flowers were out of this world gorgeous!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Liz · Married on 04/07/2018

Justin is an absolute dream come true! When I think of professionalism, optimism, and perfectionism - Justin's smiling face instantly pops into my mind. I worried for nothing at my wedding because Justin seamlessly took care of it all. As a bride, simple things can quickly add up and become major stress points. Justin and his team handled every little detail with grace and poise. Thank you so much Justin and Katie! True RockStars!

Thank you, Liz!!!

Ania · Married on 03/31/2018

I'm so glad I had the services (flowers and wedding coordination) of JW Weddings and Events. Justin and Katie made the day so stress free, and they truly took care of me and the groom throughout the big day. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I'd hoped for.-- Anita Singleton Ferree

Sent on 06/09/2018

Claire · Married on 03/03/2018

JW Weddings and Events were so helpful in all things wedding planning and execution! As a bride, I was doing all this planning for the first time and having a supportive, flexible, and considerate team behind you to help you make your dreams come true is truly the icing on the cake (not be confused with our other awesome vendor - Holy City Cupcakes). Truly, Justin and his team were the backbone of our wedding decoration. They made the day easy for me by setting up and making things look absolutely gorgeous. Not only is his team creative, hardworking and thoughtful, but they're flexible and honest to make sure you're not breaking your budget all while making your floral and decorative dreams come true. I offered my color palette, theme and preferences to Justin and told him to take the reigns and he did such a fabulous job. My husband is the reason why March 3rd will always be special but Justin's team made March 3, 2018 the most special day of my life.

JW Weddings and Events 29
    JW Weddings and Events 34
    JW Weddings and Events 35
    JW Weddings and Events 36

Savannah · Married on 01/27/2018

Justin is super easy and fun to work with! He has so many options available which makes it easy to create the wedding you want for a good price!

JW Weddings and Events 37
    JW Weddings and Events 38
    JW Weddings and Events 39

Savannah · Married on 01/27/2018

Justin Wham made making wedding arrangements fun and almost stress free! HIGHLY recommend him and his company!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Staci · Married on 09/27/2017

Justin is a long time friend of my family and I've seen his work many many times and it is beautiful and perfect every time! There is no one else I would have rather had decorate my wedding for me!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Andy · Married on 08/21/2017

My husband and I struggled to bring our ideas to words when we first met with JW Weddings. In fact I'm pretty sure Justin is a mind reader because he flawlessly arranged our wedding. Our arrangements and the décor from JW Weddings gave our event the final touches it needed. Justin and his team were also extremely discreet during drop off and pick up that I almost missed them on our big day.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Madison · Married on 07/22/2017

Justin in amazing and helped make our wedding so perfect! It was so nice to have him taking care of everything for us the week and day of! We were able to relax and have fun because he got everything done perfectly!!

Sent on 08/14/2017