The Flower Cottage

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Based in Charleston, South Carolina, The Flower Cottage is a wedding florist conveniently located in the local downtown area. Upholding a reputation of high-quality products and exceptional customer service, this floral studio aims to please. Open and in operation since 1987, The Flower Cottage is a longstanding icon of floral design in Charleston and the surrounding areas.

The Flower Cottage is dedicated to providing clients with bespoke, handcrafted arrangements that speak to their needs. In addition to bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral embellishments, this company offers an in-house wedding and event planning team. With this crew by couples' sides, celebrations can be cohesive masterpieces. To learn more about the available planning options or the variety of flower species available, interested parties can reach out to the experienced team at The Flower Cottage.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$160

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

• Catherine
    Catherine K. Married on 01/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Flowers

Peggy did the flowers for two of my siblings' weddings, so I knew that I would be getting great flowers, but I was still blown away with how amazing they looked. I wore an heirloom dress and wanted a bouquet that matched the feel from the previous weddings in the dress and my bouquet was absolutely perfect. It overall matched but still was very me and included my favorite flowers. I got married at the aquarium in front of a giant tank and wanted flowers around us but didn’t have an exact idea in mind. What Peggy and Whitney came up with was stunning. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the way the florals turned out!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/12/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Very pleased!

Flower Cottage created exactly what I had in mind. Customer service was exceptional. Price was right. I would defiantly use them again and highly recommend.
  • illustration stars

Team

Whitney Engel
Whitney Engel
Events Director

Hey! My name is Whitney and I am a 3rd generation Charlestonian. I have an extensive cosmetology and floral background that has led to my true love of weddings. My background gives me the knowledge and experience to help plan your dream wedding! When not busy in the wedding world I can be found spending time with my husband, kids and Weimaraner, Birdie! I love my job and developing relationships with my clients, their families and all the vendors that I work with to produce successful events.

Old Wide Awake Plantation Old Wide Awake Plantation Mansion Weddings

A wonderful team full of talent and a pleasure to work with! Margaret McKenzie Wedding Planner, Venue Manager Old Wide Awake Plantation Charleston, SC

Artistic Cakes by Linda
5.0 out of 5 rating , 73 Reviews
· Wedding Cakes

31 Elizabeth St Charleston, SC, 29403
Location of (The Flower Cottage)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding