Celebration Entertainment Disc Jockey's ,Inc. Reviews

23 | Stratford, CT

23 Reviews for Celebration Entertainment Disc Jockey's ,Inc.

Kat F. · Married on 07/20/2019

Packed Dance Floor All Night

DJ Tommy did my sister’s wedding in 2013. I liked him so much and didn’t hear anyone better in all the weddings I attended between 2013 and 2019 that we easily decided to use him at my wedding in July 2019. Tommy sat down with us and went through everything. I was very particular about my music list, when music was played including in between dinner and outside at the cocktail hour and he was able to make it all happen!! He individually cut songs for all 10 members of our bridal party! We still have people talking about the music, dancing and how much fun they had at our wedding! Tommy is reasonably priced and incredibly responsive anytime you need to get ahold of him. He meets with you prior to the event to make sure you are all on the same page and puts any worries to ease! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Jack A. · Married on 07/20/2019

Flaherty/Nagle Wedding. July 20 2019

DJ Tommy was great. Engaged the crowd right away and got everyone up and dancing right from the get go. Best DJ ever. Highly recommend him for any event

Sent on 12/29/2019

Eileen M. · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic DJ

My sister just got married this year in July. She hired Tommy simpler based on the fact that we all loved him at my wedding six years ago. From the day of my wedding she knew she would use him when she got married. At her wedding this summer he was just as spectacular as he was at mine. He played all of our requested songs and kept almost the whole crowd dancing THE WHOLE NIGHT. Almost all guests of all ages. He played just the right mix of music that crossed generations. For both of our weddings he also crafted individualized segments of songs for the bridal party entrances. DJ Tommy is the best!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jen

Jen V. · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic DJ and great pricing

We were married on September 30th. I had found tommy and his company here and as well as google. Tommy was a pleasure to work with from the start. His pricing his very reasonable. We paid for our wedding ourselves and definitely had to be budget savvy but you get so much with Tommy’s packages that he offers . In fact at this time last year, he had a Black Friday deal and we were able to upgrade our lighting package for free! The theme of our wedding was Star Wars believe it or not, and tommy did a great job including elements of it in the wedding. It wasn’t over the top, it was just enough to make the day super fun. Tommy’s also very easy to get ahold of via email or cell phone and is flexible when meeting up to go over your wedding or party needs. We’ll definitely be using him again in the future.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jeff H. · Married on 08/25/2018

Thumbs up for Celebration Entertainment DJ!

Working with Tommy for our wedding reception was a pleasure. He was very accommodating to our needs and did a fantastic job keeping our guests entertained. We highly recommend him to anyone for their events!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jill · Married on 10/22/2017

I’m thrilled my son and now daughter in law choose Tommy and Celebration Entertainment for their wedding. The music for the entire day was perfect. The ceremony and processional music, cocktail hour music and of course the dance music at the reception were awesome. It was a small wedding with guests ranging in age from 2 years to 91 years old and the dance floor was packed the entire day. Tommy was an absolute pleasure to work with. He always responded promptly to any phone call or email and really helped ease any concerns about the music. He is a class act. I highly recommend Tommy at Celebration Entertainment for any event needing music.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kylie · Married on 10/07/2017

Celebration entertainment made my wedding experience perfect. From meeting with Tommy to talk about the music wanted (which my now husband was very specific), to the actual day, everything was easy and perfect. Requests were met and he felt the vibe of my party beautifully. He really cared about what we wanted and I could not have asked for a better day. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2017

Celebration Entertainment was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and we couldn't be happier with the choice! DJ Tommy & Fletcher provided the music for the ceremony, music for the cocktails and the reception. They matched the color scheme with the uplights and everything looked so nice!! The dance floor was going all night long! Here's the important takeaways: Price is very reasonable, Service is great, and the DJs are incredible! Thank-you Celebration Entertainment!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2017

DJ Tommy made our wedding day so special. He went above and beyond his duties as DJ to make sure that everything was just right. He even took the time to clean up and format an old trumpet recording my father made allowing my Dad to be present in his music as I walked down the aisle. It was the icing on the cake to the already perfect day.

-Lisa and Victor C.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't thank DJ Tommy & his son Fletcher enough!!! They had my entire family & all of our friends on the dance floor all night long. Tommy was an absolute pleasure to work with. I even got to pick out my own custom up lighting for the reception, that was so beautiful. The morning after our wedding I went on Facebook and found Tommy had taken these amazing pictures, he even made us a beautiful video capturing all of the most important moments of our wedding. I honestly couldn't be happier. I would recommend him a hundred times over. Thank you guys so much for everything
    xoxo
    Meghan Marazzi

Sent on 09/07/2017

Dana · Married on 06/04/2016

Tommy and Celebration Entertainment was such a breeze to work with. He was flexible and willing to work with us during our go with the flow wedding. He kept everyone dancing and the party going. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Elysia · Married on 10/31/2015

Tommy made our wedding more than we could ask for. While quite unconventional of a wedding we had he made sure all the wedding moments were perfect. He was able to inter grade the Halloween theme for us as well making it the best party ever.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2015

We had 2 DJ appointments set up the day we picked ours. We met DJ Tommy, listened to his presentation and cancelled the second appointment. You won't find a more professional DJ. We highly recommend Celebration Entertainment

Sent on 06/06/2016

Kent · Married on 10/04/2014

We needed entertainment for our wedding at the last minute, I called DJ Tommy and he SAVED OUR WEDDING reception. We were able to book him quickly and he was very flexible and able to meet our needs both as to time and musical selection.

DJ Tommy has an impressive understanding and familiarity of all kinds of music.

DJ Tommy's pricing is competitive and reasonable and his customer service can't be beat.

I told him that my wedding guests were not really a dancing crowd, but DY Tommy got everyone dancing before the wedding cake was cut! He is Top Notch!

If you need a professional DJ, don't waste time & money searching the web. Book the DJ with Celebration Entertainment!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Tommy was amazing! From the initial phone call, to him staying an extra hour at my wedding, he made my day very special. Every time I had a question he got back to me that day. I was Amazed that he took the time to drive up to where I was having my reception and do a walk through. He took last minute requests..( night bedore the wedding) which was awesome. He was the most professional and my favorite person to deal with throughout this entire thing. Planning a wedding is not easy, which I'm sure you all know, but DJ Tommy made it a lot easier!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Cristal · Married on 09/12/2014

We booked celebration entertainment for our wedding on November 14th but also for our wedding jack n Jill on sept 12th. We could not be more happy with how our party went. Tommy is super friendly and was always willing to go above and beyond to make our wants and needs reality. Upgrading to the lighting package was the best move not only did we have lights on the dance floor we had up lights to light the walls of our venue to match our color scheme... It was awesome!! It stood out an we had many guest give compliments. We also added on the digital dreams package to play a slideshow of pictures from our 11yrs together... It looked like a professional movie screen and gave guest something to watch while eating. I can't say enough about how helpful tommy was on one of our special days an continues to work with us to ensure our wedding will go off without a glitch! the kindness and professionalism makes us glad we booked celebration entertainment and can't wait for the fun on the dance floor in November!!

Sent on 10/03/2014
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 09/28/2013

Celebration Entertainment is awesome

Tommy DJed our wedding 6 years ago and my sister’s wedding this past summer. I still get compliments to this day about how awesome the music and dancing was at my wedding. Tommy listened to all of my requests to play certain music and kept the setting upbeat and rocking throughout the night. Can’t say enough good things about dj Tommy and celebration entertainment.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Sara · Married on 07/03/2011

DJ Kevin and Rob were awesome. People were dancing from the beginning of our wedding right up until the end.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2011

It was a wonderful wedding, Tommy was very good at feeling out the crowd, playing the perfect songs at the perfect time. It was great knowing that we were in good hands.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Christine · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved every min of our wedding! They were amazing and everyone loved them. Couldn't thank them enough! You guys rock! Everything was perfrct! Thanks guys!
    The Noonans

Sent on 05/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

I got married last month and I absolutely loved our DJ. Tommy was amazing from start to finish. He is very throughout and you can tell he takes pride in his work and loves his job. A week before the wedding we went over a timeline and made sure all the blanks were filled in. He made sure all the little details were sorted out when my head was in a million places. I have already had friends tell me how awesome my DJ was. When ever I asked him a question he got back to me right away and made sure my questions were answered. He he professional, attentive and will ensure you have a fabulous wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/02/2019

Great service and professionalism. Would recommend them to anyone!

They were great! Our wedding was perfect and they added the perfect notes to make everyone happy!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Jess · Married on 10/07/2017

3.0

DJ Kevin is friendly and personable. He made a few mistakes when presenting us the bride and groom and our bridal party. His directions were a little confusing when calling people to the dance floor for bride and father and groom and mom dances. The music was changed a lot during dinner, people were out on the dance floor and I think there would have been more dancing had that not been the case. As it was dancing only occurred for about an hour after dinner was over. We wish we had DJ Tommy for our big day who handled our meetings initially I think the night and music could have been handled differently.

Sent on 11/08/2017