Celebrate Love Chicago! Reviews

7 | Chicago, IL

7 Reviews for Celebrate Love Chicago!

• Nikole

Nikole · Married on 10/08/2016

BEST OFFICIANT EVER!!!!!!!! Jeffery was absolutely perfect, we could not have asked for more. Extremely professional, polite, and nice. Picking your officiant is a big and difficult step, trust me and go with Jeffery. This man will forever be in my memory.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Laura · Married on 08/10/2013

Throughout the ceremony planning process, Jeffrey provide kind, thoughtful, and creative guidance. We chose to do premarital counseling sessions as part of our ceremony package, which provided a great opportunity for us to explore our relationship and craft a ceremony that fit our personalities and values. Jeffrey was an invaluable resource in helping us create a ceremony that reflected our secular views, but honored our respective Jewish and Christian heritages. Jeffrey always had our best interests in mind, and even on the day of the wedding, took us aside for a quiet moment to reflect on the meaning and significance of the impending ceremony.

After the wedding, we received many compliments on the ceremony and Jeffrey. We highly recommend Jeffrey for anyone seeking a unique and personalized wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Lisa · Married on 01/07/2012

We could not be happier with the service Jeffrey provided for our wedding. He made the ceremony personal, entertaining and perfect for us. We got so many compliments on our service and we know that it is because of the work Jeffrey put in to make it our own. He was very easy to get ahold of, willing to provide us with ideas but never make choices for us and really made sure that the ceremony he created was what we wanted. We could not have made a better choice when picking our officiant.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Aimee · Married on 06/11/2011

Jeffrey was amazing! I am so glad that we decided to go with his services for our wedding, I could not have asked for a more personal, meaningful, and touching ceremony. We decided to got with Jeffrey because I am not affiliated with any religion but my finace is Catholic. We wanted someone to find that prefect balance between the two extremes and Jeffrey did just that! My fiance and I also used Jeffery for his pre-maritial counseling services which were extremely insightful and life changing for us. Jeffrey helped us to view our relationship from a new perspective. We really enjoyed going to our sessions with Jeffrey. We got so many compliments from our guests, everyone loved our ceremony. My now husband and I hope to continue to use Jeffrey's counseling services as an integral part of our marriage.

Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Celebrate Love Chicago!'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words:) it is an honor to work together.

Caroline · Married on 08/29/2009

Jeffrey was wonderful to work with! My husband and I didn't know what we were looking for in a wedding ceremony, but we knew what we didn't want and Jeffrey helped us fill in the rest! Our ceremony was very personal, and I think our guests enjoyed it as well!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Celebrate Love Chicago!'s reply:

Yes, it was great to put the ceremony together with you both! Wishing you well.

Thea · Married on 08/16/2009

Jeffrey did a great job. I can't believe how personal our ceremony was. I had forgotten some of the info I had written on our info form, so it was a nice surprise hearing how he integrated details of our lives into our ceremony. The guy is good, it was a rainy day, and there was thunder outside during the ceremony. There was a slight pause in what he was saying, the thunder clapped, and he played it off like it was supposed to happen!!
    I totally reccomend him as an officiant, and I love the idea of not knowing what the ceremony will be until you are going thru it yourself.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Donna · Married on 09/01/2007

So, the fiance and I hired Jeffrey Sumber to be our officiant and part of the costs require three pre-marital sessions. Since we wanted ours to be non-religious/secular, Jeffrey had asked us to come in so he could get to know us better and help us shape our ceremony to be befitting of us - what a great concept!

Our first intro session was FREE (yes, some things in life are free which is very very nice, especially if you're paying for a wedding anyway) and then, he also gave us a 50% discount after four pre-marital sessions with him - we've found his pre-marital sessions are extremely helpful - it's nice to have things laid out in a different manner. He's helping us see past the present and really help us lay out the foundation for our 'culture' together and for our lives together as one. He's also helping overcome little obstacles and something as silly as "why we fight over the center of the bed" - we're very confident in his abilities and look forward to having a beautiful ceremony that is catered to our personalities and our relationship.

I highly recommend him as an officiant (if you're going the non-religious route) and a counselor. Plus his office is right next door to Hopleaf and La Donna - another bonus right there, too!

With less than three weeks away for the wedding, we're very pleased with the outline of the ceremony and how it's turning out exactly what we could have imagined - it's very personalized to the two of our personality and relationship. I'll edit this after the wedding.

EDIT: Our ceremony was fabulous and Jeffrey definitely added quite a bit of personalization and flair to our wedding. He even made a little slipup which was actually really endearing because you could tell that he's spent quite a bit of time with us! Thank you again, Jeffrey!!

Sent on 01/23/2008