35 Reviews for Carolina Wedding Officiants

Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
35 Carolina Wedding Officiants Reviews

Robert is a great guy and awesome officiant. He made sure everything ran smoothly and we felt comfortable. I'd recommend his services to anyone wanting to get married by someone who is so friendly.

Profile Picture Lawrenn, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Robert was absolutely amazing! He was great to work with and made sure we got everything we needed or wanted! The ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to him! We were so lucky to have him as our wedding officiant!! Thank you again Robert!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a truly wonderful person to officiate your wedding who is committed to your specific desires for your wedding ceremony, then look no further than Reverend Robert Brooks. My wife and I were married on Halloween day, an unconventional wedding date for sure. But that was no problem for Robert because for him, it's the joy of being part of a couples love and togetherness, no matter what the day. From the moment we met Robert we knew he was perfect for us. He is so friendly and fun to be with. He was very attentive to all of our specific requests, and he helped us with vows by providing several samples to view and build our own tailored vows. He was always available via e-mail or phone and provided great communication the entire way. The ceremony went perfectly. He even wore a period type Pastor robe for our special wedding, how awesome is that?

We can't thank you enough, Robert, for everything you did for us. It was such a wonderful day and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much for being part of our lives on that wonderful day.

Scott & Judy

Profile Picture Scott, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

We highly recommend Robert as a wedding officiant! We had a small, but complex wedding (a blended family with 4 kids) and Robert did an outstanding job of crafting the service to make it 'just right!'
He reviewed the plan with us beforehand and made the ceremony touching, comfortable, appropriate and sweet. We were very happy with the outstanding job that Robert did! Thank you Robert!

Profile Picture Scott and Ashley , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert did an amazing job for my husband and i at our wedding. The spot was picked very last minute and he was very flexible and willing to work with us to find what we wanted for our ceremony. His price was very reasonable. Our ceremony itself was absolutely PERFECT. He was so amazing to both of us, very kind, very nice, and actually helped us get excited to get married and not nervous. He is definitely an amazing officiant to check out. He even took and mailed off our marriage license for us and took the stress off from us for doing that! Thank you Robert for an amazing day!

Elyse & Michael Poston

Profile Picture Elyse, 7/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert was fantastic to work with. He is very helpful and always quick to respond to questions. He sent us several ceremony examples which helped us build a unique ceremony for ourselves. Robert was very professional and we had several people comment on how great he was for the ceremony. Very pleased and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I loved working with Robert! Our family has even said that we couldn't have found anyone to do a better job! He is there every step of the way and is willing to personalize your wedding any way that you want it. I'm glad that we found him and choose him to be our officiant!

Profile Picture User4473529, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Robert was great. I had at least 4 people come up to me after the ceremony to tell me how much they enjoyed him. Robert was helpful from day one. He sent me several sample ceremonies for me to choose from and build on to make my own. I could not recommend him enough. If you are trying to decide which officiant to go with, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We began our wedding planning with an officiant who was less than responsive, and ultimately decided to look elsewhere. We found Robert through Wedding Wire, and were instantly blown away. Extremely prompt with all email responses, genuinely interested in helping any way that he could, and just a great guy to work with! He even stepped in and helped direct my rehearsal when it was clear that we needed a little more direction. I would recommend Robert to anyone who's looking for an officiant who's willing to put in the time and effort to deliver the ceremony that you've dreamt about! Thanks for everything, Robert!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There was so much last minute changes and yet Mr Robert Brooks was with us all the way so very helpful from vows to planning couldn't had my big day without him he is truly amazing

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Robert was extremely flexible & professional.

Profile Picture Terrence, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert did an awesome job. I absolutely loved him. He was such a fun loving laid back man. He helped to make our ceremony perfect to fit our family. I was anxious about finding the perfect person to marry us and make it an enjoyable experience and Robert made it just that. We laughed and cut up, we had a good time. I would recommend Robert to anyone he was absolutely amazing! He enjoyed our day with us and fit in just perfect. Thanks so much Robert. We really enjoyed you and your services. :)

Profile Picture jessica, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rob was pretty much responsible for the wedding of our dreams! He was instrumental in the planning process and was more than happy to meet with us when we needed him to. The wedding day went smoother than planned thanks to him. He made sure everything went the way we wanted it to. Rob completely exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend Carolina Wedding Officiants to anyone who wants a great experience.

Profile Picture User4360503, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rob did an amaaaaazing job with our ceremony, from start to finish! He helped me by sending all of the different ceremony readings that fit our "style". We were able to piece everything together and it worked out beautifully. Not only that, he was extremely flexible and quick witted. Because my nerves were sooo shaky, I put my husbands ring on the wrong hand :/ (even after us practicing multiple times and Rob giving us very specific instructions Lol) I'm a spaz like that. He was able to make a joke about it and lighten up the ceremony. Everyone thought it was cute and hilarious-- a moment we'd always remember. Rob was just all around great to work with. He was very laid back, a memorable guy and so great with my family and friends.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Robert Brooks did a amazing job at the wedding. I had waited until only a month before the wedding to look for a preacher (we also live out of state and traveling to NC for the ceremony)! We lucked out to find Robert! The words spoken were beautiful and better than we could have imagined! He went out of his way to make sure we had a perfect day and it was!

Profile Picture Stacie, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert was awesome... He picked out a poem that was us to a "T", Robert did a great job of helping us to feel less nervous, and he included the family without making them feel awkward at all, A Very Blended Family! lol He really seemed to know what he was doing, If we had let him know what colors we were doing he said he would've matched ours, that's kewlness!

Profile Picture Brandy, 3/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert was a wonderful participant in our wedding. His expertise and helpful, thoughtful, gentle and friendly spirit was a special gift to us, our family and guests.

Profile Picture Lila , 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We LOVED Rob!!!! He did an amazing job with us. His ceremony was delivered so beautifully! From the very first email we had together he was spunky mixed with this calming sense of confidence. On the first meeting both my fiance and I were nervous because we had interviewed a few different officiants and couldn't make a match and literally from the first few minutes into our meeting we both looked at each other and KNEW he was the one. The whole drive home we talked about how awesome he was. He ALWAYSSSSS got back to us whether by text, email or voice mail with any questions or concerns we had. He gave us suggestions for a non denominational ceremony (which was what we were looking for) and everyone kept telling us how unique and beautiful our ceremony and vows were. We also incorporated a Celtic Hand Fasting which he preformed beautifully (it had many of our guests in tears). Overall I would recommend him to anyone who was having a wedding ceremony, vow renewal or any other type of service!!!! The ceremony was by far the best part of our wedding. WE LOVE ROB BROOKS & CAROLINA WEDDING OFFICIANTS!!!!!!

Profile Picture KAYLA , 2/15/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Robert brooks was fantastic. He worked closely with us for months leading up to the ceremony. I can't recommend Robert Brooks enough. We actually invited him to the rehearsal dinner and reception, and every person in our family that had a chance to talk with him had nothing but great things to say. You can tell how much he wants to provide a beautiful, persolalized ceremony for the couple. ***Edit*** I should have clarified more on the professionalism rating. I gave 4.5 stars instead of 5 because Robert was a great balance of total professionalism and easy-going. I didn't rate 5 stars because he is not so over-the-top "professional" that you can't talk with him like a normal person. For example, when our rehearsal venue was double-booked, we had to move the rehearsal itself to the dinner venue. I asked him if that was ok and he rolled with it. Once we arrived at the venue (definitely not designed for a ceremony rehearsal) Robert took out some notes he made about the layout of the chapel and a picture of the space and took charge of getting everybody organized. We ran through everything and he couldn't have been any more fantastic about it. So, like I said, easy-going, but professional and take-charge when necessary kind of guy. If you choose Robert for your event you will definitely be happy.

Profile Picture john, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Robert was such a pleasure. We used him both as our officiant and used him as a DJ as well. He made every step so easy and took much of the stress off of us. He was able to suggest different ideas after listening to what we wanted. He was everything that we wanted and then some. Not only did we have an awesome officiant, but made a life long friend as well. He will bend over backwards to make your wedding as special as it should be! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Yuleidy, 12/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We feel so blessed to have connected with Robert Brooks to marry us. He was eager and excited to perform our private, elopement wedding ceremony and really went out of his way to make it feel personal and at times humorous, which was very important to us. He is a very likable and loving person and by the time we got married, it felt like a friend was marrying us! We will always have fond memories of our wedding day and our minister. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a personable officiant that can be either laid back or professional/formal. He's top notch!!

Profile Picture Michelle & Roy, 10/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert was so amazing! He really eased my mind during the entire process. Using his client login site, I was able to plan and prepare all aspects of our wedding. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it was due in part to our amazing officiant. He took the extra time to get to know us and cater the ceremony to us.

Profile Picture KRISTINA, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Working with Robert was an awesome experience. My husband and I were planning our wedding from Colorado and researching officiants in the Boone, NC area. Robert was immediately willing to travel to our destination from Charlotte and was very responsive to every email we sent. He answered all my questions and was open to collaborate with us on our ceremony which really reflected who we were as a couple. When we met Robert the day before our wedding he was very patient and professional, yet fun during our rehearsal. The day of our wedding he was at the ceremony early and delivered an amazing ceremony which our guests couldn't stop talking about for weeks. I would highly recommend hiring Robert as he couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience working with him!

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert was amazing, I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Robert, what can I saw other than an absolute pleasure to work with. He was recommended to me by a dear friend and once my fiance (now husband) met with him our personalities just clicked and we knew he just had to be the one to marry us. The perfect fit. Very funny, provides great feedback and ideas, just a great guy all around. He even went the extra mile when we couldn't find sand ceremony wording we liked to fit our family structure, he wrote it himself. I had received several compliments on the whole ceremony itself. Comments such as "one of the most heartfelt and intimate wedding ceremony's I have ever attended". This made me smile knowing that everything about the wedding ceremony was customized to my husband, children, and myself. You will not be disappointed with Rev. Robert Brooks officiating your wedding. He certainly made our day that much more special.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews