Carelli Collective Reviews

28 | Bedford Hills, NY

28 Reviews for Carelli Collective

Laura · event on: 04/30/2016

Gerard Carelli provided the Sterling Band for the the Neighbors Link benefit gala. They were terrific and helped make our charity event a big success.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Marcella · event on: 11/14/2015

The band was exactly what I was looking for! They learned all the songs that I wanted that they didn't know and brought a great energy to the party. They made the night!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Shari · event on: 10/24/2015

Just a quick note to express our great appreciation towards you for all of your efforts up to and including Saturday evening, October 24th. Winthrop’s Let’s Dance Gala was an enormous success from numerous perspectives. As a fundraiser, the 24th Annual Gala, to date, has raised over a million dollars! On top of that, as I’m sure you could tell, our guests had a spectacular time. Post event, we are receiving rave reviews and, significantly, our honorees were overwhelmingly pleased. Gerard Carelli Orchestra played a significant role in the success of the evening. Your collaboration with the other Event Partners, is greatly appreciated. The energy in the room was contagious! Please know that working with you and your entire team is an absolute pleasure. I’m sure we will speak in the next few days but, until then, we greatly look forward to our next event with you.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bridget · event on: 10/03/2015

Gerard and his band played at our wedding 12 years ago and I have followed his performances on LinkedIn. When it was time to plan my formal, fancy birthday bash, I knew immediately who to call. It is not just my opinion, but those of my guests and the entire evening I heard, "fabulous band" ,"such flexibility in genres", "so fun", "love the horns", "very talented musicians." What can I say. Gerard Carelli Band is fabulous

Sent on 10/05/2015

Amazing job all around. Gerard fulfilled many special requests. The whole band was great. People are still raving about them.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Gerard Carelli is one of the most incredible musicians I have every encountered. He is a gentle, kind, professional who made our wedding absolutely perfect. His band played music ranging from the 1930's to current pop hits. He is a MUST have for any event!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015
  • User5051398 · event on: 05/01/2015

I would wholeheartedly recommend the Carelli Collective to anyone looking for a magical evening!. My wives surprise party was a resounding success that didn't want to end!... There were so many people still on the dance floor at 11pm I asked the restaurant manager if we could stay later... Gerard was more than happy to oblige and we continued dancing deep into the night!!!... Thanks for everything!!! Emiliano and Jeanna...

Sent on 05/06/2015
  • User3625171 · event on: 10/12/2013

Exellent Orchestra. Great selection of music. Appearance is well dressed. Very friendly and easy to work with. Have hired them in past and would highly recommend them in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2013

The band was EXTRAORDINARY!! They varied the sets to include many favorites,
    ranging over rock and roll oldies to the most current songs. They played off of each other and kept an eye on the crowd to be sure to pace the dancing.
    When the time came for the music to stop, the dance floor was filled with people still ready to boogy. Parting words from our guests were, "Over the top," "Where did you find them?" "I want to take that band home with me!"

Sent on 05/31/2013

April · Married on 05/18/2013

The band completely understood the type of wedding reception we had envisioned. They had a great feel for the crowd and played the most perfect music. Our family and friends loved them and are still raving. We are so happy we found them and we would recommend them for future weddings without hesitation.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Alex · event on: 04/27/2013

The Gerard Carelli Orchestra played at the Kosciuszko Foundation annual ball and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/01/2013

What a party! The Gerard Carelli Orchestra is the absolute best! Sophisticated, contemporary, classic, classy, polished, thoroughly professional in every way. Great musicians, engaging vocals. They sounded great and looked great. Gerard kept the party moving seamlessly and the dance floor filled all night. Everybody from our 12 year old nephew to my 88 year old father danced the night away. Sheer musical genius. Gerard knows how to give the crowd just what they want. Nobody wanted to leave, so we kept the orchestra playing. As parents of the groom, and the ones responsible for hiring the band, the most frequently heard comment was, "That was the best wedding I have ever been to!" Thanks, Gerard.

Sent on 01/19/2013

Jonathan · Married on 12/16/2012

I realize that giving the highest possible rating in every category might cause some to be dismissive of this review but we honestly feel that Gerard Carelli and his band was truly outstanding and met and exceeded all of our expectations. Countless guests commented throughout the evening and after the event on how terrific the band was. Our venue was pretty small and we managed to have a lot of folks on a crowded dance floor throughout and even in the small space folks who wanted to carry on conversations elsewhere were able to do so without the music drowning them out. Lastly, the band was, as we requested, unobtrusive without any cheesy exhortations, yet had a nice casual and friendly rapport with us and the guests. We could not have imagined a better fit for us, and would highly recommend this band for others.

Sent on 12/18/2012
  • User3321751 · event on: 12/01/2012

Gerard and his band members are great - they are very professional and really get the crowd out on the floor!
    Becky

Sent on 06/13/2013

Barbara · event on: 06/02/2012

This band is great! They learned special music to fit our theme and kept the party rocking!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Sandra · Married on 05/27/2012

I would like to say That Gerard Carelli Orquestra were great at our wedding day!... He was very accomodating and willing to play some new songs for us!!! We did not see them perform somewhere else, but by just meeting in person and listening to his backbround we felt pretty comfortable having them as our band for our wedding day. On the day of, the band was excellent and provided the perfect touch to our wedding. Our guests were very happy and we were happy to see everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Margaret · event on: 05/13/2012

Excellent orchestra - I am a professional dance instructor and president of the NY Swing Dance Society and have hired Gerard Carelli many years and he always delivers not only excellent danceable great music but also quality service - professional, friendly and on time

Sent on 05/21/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2012

The band was wonderful. They kept our guests on the dance floor and everyone had as great time. One of my guests even commented that this was the best wedding band she'd ever heard. They were amazing.

Sent on 06/22/2012
  • User2414687 · event on: 04/26/2012

Great event!!! Band was perfect!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • User2443767 · event on: 04/21/2012

Gerard Carelli provided a 4-piece band for our son's Bar Mitzvah. Leading up to our son's Bar Mitzvah celebration, Gerard met with us several times to see the venue and to discuss our plans and what we envisioned for our party.
    The four musicians that he chose for our party were all wonderfully talented musicians, and their music was fabulous. They played all of the songs that we had asked them to play, and they also played various songs that were requested by our guests. We especially like the way that the band read the crowd and played music that was appropriate for what was going on at various times during the party: rock and roll when we were dancing, lighter jazz while we were eating, and the horah when we were ready to celebrate!! We recommend Gerard Carelli without any reservations.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Sarah · event on: 03/27/2012

Gerard was an absolute joy to work with and was able to find us Bob Einfrank on very short notice. Every single person at the event commented on how amazing he was, as well as professional and friendly! Bob created the perfect ambiance for our event! I will highly recommend him and will absolutely will be working with them again!

Sent on 04/03/2012

Laurie · Married on 09/24/2011

Booking this orchestra was the best thing I ever did. A band can make or break a wedding and they definitely made the wedding! Everyone was up on the dance floor and singing along all day. It was wonderful to see everyone having such a wonderful time...me included..the bride's mother. I was up there just as much as everyone else. I would recommend this orchestra to everyone!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2011

Gerard Carelli Orchestra is amazing! They're incredibly versatile and sound great playing all genres of music. For our cocktail hour, they provided us with a jazz trio that added perfectly to the ambiance. The full band played for the reception, with continuous music throughout the whole night. We had many of our guests tell us that it was the best band they'd heard. They even took it upon themselves to learn a few new songs for us.

Sent on 10/05/2011

bill · Married on 09/17/2011

Gerard and the orchestra are true professionals.From day one metting with Gerard, to the wedding day of my daughter, it was was pleasure to work with Gerard.The music just kept playing and got better through out our daughters reception.All of our guest Ive talk to have said the orchestra was fantastic.I hold Gerard in the elite of professionals when it comes to wedding performances.Thanks again from the bottom of my heart,you perfrormance was above our expetations.Bill............

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • User3204150 · 2+ years ago

Outstanding music, service and responsiveness that made for a wonderful evening. I recommend Gerard Carrelli unreservedly. Thank you!

Sent on 08/02/2013