33 Chelsea Road, Pelham, NY 10805 Map · Phone number

About FDR DRIVE Band

FDR Drive is one of New York's most respected and requested party bands that features incredibly polished vocalists and musicians who will make your event truly extraordinary.
FDR Drive has successfully provided entertainment for weddings, corporate and special events in the New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey area and has earned a reputation for outstanding service and professionalism. Whether you're planning a wedding reception, dinner party, or corporate event, you can be sure that FDR Drive will keep your guests on their feet all night long providing the best live musical entertainment that will delight your guests from the first dance to the last good-bye.
FDR Drive offers a mix of music that includes, All the latest dance music as well as Motown, R&B,70s- Dance Music, Pop Hits, Swing, novelty songs and Standards.
Throughout the years FDR Drive has received many unsolicited testimonials. Please take a moment to read what our clients have said about us.
FDR Drive is fully insured, and uses a state of the art sound system. Band/DJ packages are also available, as well as Laser lighting and special effects.
FDR Drive does not play with phony pre-recorded back-up tracks. Every sound you hear is being played LIVE by some of the most accomplished musicians and vocalists in the tri-state area.
If you are looking for the best wedding show band that New York has to offer, you have just found them!

Follow FDR DRIVE Band on

dscn1882

6 Reviews for FDR DRIVE Band

• Kimmie

Kimmie Jean · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

I am so happy we went with FDR Drive Band for our wedding! They were amazing from start to finish. They provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! They took care of any sound needs, they made sure to have all the details to announce all of our wedding party correctly, and best of all, they played amazing music! All of our guests raved about FDR Drive band and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Neal was great to work with before the wedding, constantly telling me that they were going to make the day perfect, and they did! They even learned new songs that were some of me and my husbands favorites! I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Brienne · Married on 10/08/2016

I seriously cannot say enough about this band! They are beyond phenomenal! My guests are still calling me, asking where I found them and where they can go to hear them again! My husband is not a dancer and he did not stop all night! The dance floor at my wedding was not empty for a single second. FDR Drive accommodated all of our requests and were so reasonably priced! They were patient, professional, responsive and are extremely talented. Every last member of this 9 piece band is beyond impressive on their own, but together they really shine! They played music from every genre that had all of our guests, no matter their age, partying all night long. Aside from their musical and vocal talent, their lighting, sound system and MC skills are also top notch! If I could give FDR Drive 100 stars, I would do so without hesitation!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jacquelynn · Married on 04/02/2016

If you book FDR drive, you will not regret it! They are total pros and such a great wedding band. We had seen them once at a friend’s wedding in the area, and we knew we had to have them at ours. We requested mostly top 40 music with no group dances, and just let them do their thing. Our guests loved them and had a blast. They do a great job of interacting with the crowd just the right amount. Each band member is more lovely and talented than the next. Neil was in touch with me throughout the planning process, and also coordinated with the venue. He was a great MC throughout the night and kept things running smoothly. Thank you FDR Drive!

Sent on 05/22/2016

FDR DRIVE Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Caribbean, Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System