Cancun Studios Reviews

40 Reviews for Cancun Studios

1 User photo

Jason Sivyer · Married on 11/26/2019

Amazing photographers!

Amazing photographers! We had our wedding in Cancun and found Cancun Studios online. We was so pleased with their work. Jill and Agustin are both lovely people and made our day so much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Betsy · Married on 03/15/2019

My fiance and I got our pictures taken by Agustin and had the best time ever! We had such an easy and fun experience. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Juan David · Married on 04/28/2018

Upon attempting to look for a "Save The Date" photo shoot session for my Fiance & I - I came across the website for Cancun Studios. I immediately thought the price was affordable, the quality was pristine, and the communication was fluid! Needless to say - my expectations went even MORE above and beyond when finally meeting with Jill & Augustin! You can sense the ultimate love and admiration they both have for photography and how amazing they execute their vision with each individual photo shoot! Jill actually spoke to us on the phone weeks before visiting Mexico to get to personally know us and ask what we expected from our shoot which was personable and special. Upon the day of the shoot - they picked us up, were so very generous, inquisitive, and friendly! The shoot in general was nothing short of INCREDIBLE! Augustin & Jill knew each and every angle that worked for us, didn't make us feel at all uncomfortable, and in a way celebrated our love together! Please don't look any further and book these two for your special moments and memories! I know we will!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Joshua · Married on 04/21/2018

I do not even know where to begin with how amazing Jill and Agustin were. From the very beginning they were extremely responsive and thorough. It was as if our big day meant just as much to them as it did to us. They went above and beyond the whole time and spending the entire day with us. They truly made this day special for us and I am glad they were able to be apart of it with us.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kendall · Married on 04/21/2018

I would highly recommend Cancun Studios! Agustin and Jill were so much fun and made my now husband and I feel so special and comfortable during our wedding day. They went out of their way to drive us in their own car to a beach 30 minutes away from where we were staying just so we could get some extra pictures. We could not have been happier with all of our pictures, the only bad thing is there are too many good ones to choose from! They love their work and it shows in their personality and their pictures!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kiera · Married on 11/07/2017

They are awesome! Our photos turned out fabulous... we also had a great time taking them. Lots of laughs!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Cancun Studios was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is wanting pictures done. They were extremely accommodating, very professional and so so nice! We absolutely LOVED them and if we had the chance we would definitely book with them again!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Sakshi · Married on 09/28/2017

My husband and I were not really ecstatic when we got our wedding pictures. It felt like something was always amiss with them. The photographer we hired did not really put his heart into it. This is where i would like to start to talk about Agustin and Jill Murillo. We recently planned a trip to Cancun to celebrate our anniversary. I had this desire to have a photo-shoot on the beach with my husband. I stumbled on their website and contacted them. Quickly within minutes I get a reply from Jill accommodating us according to our schedule. All through my communications with her, she was replying promptly answering all of my questions as many as i could think of. On our set date, Agustin and Jill picked us up drove us to the decided location and immediately started with their work. What struck me the most was Agustin's enthusiasm to do the photo-shoot. My husband who is shy and does not like being clicked much was so much at ease and enjoyed being clicked. We absolutely had a wonderful time them and enjoyed our session thoroughly. Their turnaround time is two weeks for the delivery of photographs. Each and everyone of the photograph captures our crazy time at the beach and we feel like looking at them again and again. We recommend Agustin and Jill as they are so good in what they do.

Best
    Dhruv and Sakshi

Sent on 05/20/2017

Giselle · Married on 08/23/2017

They were amazing loved our pictures had a fun time with them Agustin was very funny and had awesome ideas , both Agustin and Jill were super friendly !! And they reply to your emails very fast !

Sent on 09/05/2017

Stella · Married on 07/18/2017

Agustin and Jill are very professional and they love their work. They will go above and beyond to capture the perfect moment and the perfect photo. We are so happy to have come accross their website. I hightly recommend their photo studio. If you are looking for Memorable, Professional, Beautiful, and reasonably priced photos please put yourself in contact with CANCUN studios you won't be dissapointed. They are very down to earth and easy to work with, they make you feel warmed and welcomed right from the begining which helps ease the whole photo session.

Sent on 08/11/2017

claudia · Married on 07/01/2017

We are delighted with the great and amazing work that Agustin and Jill did on our wedding day!! Thanks to these wonderful pictures, Cancun Studios have made our wedding an unforgettable moment. We are very happy with their work and satisfied to have chosen Cancun Studios as our photographers. Very professional and detail oriented team! Highly recommended for the brides that want to make sure that all their hard work choosing your wedding details will be reflected in your pictures! Can't ask for more! Also great price!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2017

Cancun Studios did an amazing job! The photos are awesome and Agustin and Jill went above and beyond to capture the photos that we wanted!

Sent on 06/08/2017

LaToya · event on: 04/02/2017

My family vacationed in Cancun and I decided to book a photographer to take some pictures on the beach. Although I'd planned to do this months in advance, I didn't decide on a photographer until the last minute. It was several days before our arrival and Augustin with Cancun Studios was incredibly responsive and eager to make our photo session happen as I'd planned. Augustin was very on time (actually early), professional, courteous, friendly and fun to work with. Those are all of the ingredients for a fun photo shoot, but your money is spent on getting great pictures at the end of the event. I was very pleased to say that Augustin and his team did a wonderful job finishing the photos. They were beautiful and there were so many to share with our family! We had about 230 pictures for a family of 4 - approximately an hour on the beach with one wardrobe change. I did a Google search to find Cancun Studios, but I'm glad I did! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Erica · Married on 11/20/2016

My husband and I decided to renew our vows during the week of Thanksgiving. I started my search for an officiant and a photographer a month prior, but was not very happy with what I was coming up with. Now it is last minute and I still haven't secured a photographer and was about to settle on on when my husband found Cancun Studios. This husband and wife team is awesome. They are patient, kind, and very professional. They honestly made my special day feel very relaxed and full of love. I had such a great time during the shoot. They were very knowledgeable about what pose should be used as well as lighting. I knew the pictures would be great, but To my surprise, the final product was phenomenal! You will be in great hands with this team. Don't go anywhere else or you will regret it!
    EricaH

Sent on 12/24/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2016

I don't even know where to be begin! Jill and Agustin shot our wedding in Cozumel, and went above and beyond any expectations I had. Not only where they a blast to work with, the photos they took are phenomenal! I was nervous hiring someone I didn't know since we did a destination wedding, and I am extremely picky! However, choosing Cancun Studios was the 2nd best decision we made (after getting married)! They have a great vibe that put everyone at easy. And, again, the pictures were breathtaking! They perfectly captured the best day of my life, and I will cherish these precious moments/pictures forever! I couldn't be happier with the work Jill and Agustin did for us! We have received so many compliments on our photos. I HIGHLY recommend Cancun Studios to make your special day even better!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/29/2016

If you are researching photographers in Cancun, look no further than Jill and Augustine. From the moment i met them for our engagement photo shoot in Playa del Carmen a few months prior to the wedding, to the photography on our wedding day, Cancun studios went above and beyond to take amazing pictures. All of my wedding party commented how friendly our photographers were, and how comfortable they felt with them. Whether we were taking " getting ready pictures" in the bridal suite to laughing in the sand, i am confident that choosing Cancun Studios for our wedding was a great decision.

Sent on 06/02/2016

I reached out to Jill a few weeks before a trip to Cancun to help arrange a surprise proposal on the beach. Jill and Agustin even pretended to be offering a service from the hotel to preserve the surprise. They picked us up from the hotel and took us to a secluded beach area and captured the moment perfectly. They were great to work with, and the photos look great. Thanks very much for giving us great photos to remember our special occasion!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Grande et belle expérience avec Jill and Agustin pour le reportage de notre mariage et le TTD dans une cénote. Que du bonheur, très professionnel, dynamique et en plus fous rires garantis.
    Il est très facile de sourire pour avoir de belles photos d'une qualité exceptionnelle.
    Nous ne pouvons que les conseiller pour vos reportages, sans hésiter.
    Encore merci à vous deux.
    Nous sommes très heureux de vous avoir rencontrer.

Sent on 03/10/2014
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/13/2013

Typically I don't write reviews but in this case I find it extremely necessary to recognize talent. I was skeptical when booking a photographer in a different country (3 months in advance) but after much research, I couldn't pass this team up. Everything I read was great; what a great team; wonderful people; extremely pleased with our images etc. and that is exactly what my husband and I thought ourselves after meeting Jill and Agustin. First and foremost all my emails were handled in a timely matter (I say within ten minutes), all my questions were answered and they were right on time the day of our photo shoot. My husband and I were doing a five year anniversary shoot (trash the dress), the time and effort Agustin and Jill took with us was out of this world & all our images were viewable within 48 hours. When we met with them at 6am, it was drizzling and the first thing Agustin said was,"we might not get that sunrise", so throw in honestly too. I didn't get my sunrise photos and of course this has everything to do with mother natural but what I got was even better…the lighting, the clouds and colors were AMAZING! You can tell Agustin and Jill are passionate about what they do and that’s what you want when booking a photographer. Even after our session, our emails were STILL dealt with in a timely matter. This team is FANTASTIC!!! They made it SO FUN for my husband and I….we brought in our anniversary at 6am with Jill and Agustin and as we were both walking away we said pretty much the same thing to each other "What a great way to start our five year anniversary". Our pictures are outstanding. I can't stop viewing them…I'm in love with all the images. So many of them are going to make great wall art in our home. Thank you again Cancun Studios…we will FOR SURE be back with our children to do another photo session in the future. Whoever reads this review…rest assure you are IN GREAT HANDS! Saludos! Iris & Michael

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • Z

Zaira · Married on 06/23/2013

We had a limited amount of free time in Cancun and Augustin from Cancun Studios was wonderful enough to work with our schedule. Our engagement pictures came out great. I loved how if we had an idea of a certain picture he would go along with our idea. i would definitely use Cancun Studios for a photography session when I return to Cancun :)

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 05/25/2013

I cannot say thank you enough to Agustin and Jill from Cancun Studios!!! Our Engagement Pictures turned out so beautiful and we had a blast getting them done in Mexico! I love all the pictures from the angles to the lighting, but most of all I love how they captured us as who we are, playful and in love. Truly, Thank you!!! - Staci & Scott.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Justin · Married on 05/03/2013

We used Cancun Studios for our honeymoon pictures while we we're in Riviera Maya in June of 2013. They we're great! Made us feel very comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing! I wouldn't have changed a thing. We got a great deal and received over 250 pictures in a one hour shoot. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 03/09/2013

WOW! Cancun Studios was wonderful to work with. I wanted to do a mess your dress photo shoot and called them 2 days before the actual shooting date. They were easy to talk to and were excited to work with us! They were on time and a pleasure! My husband is not much of a picture taker.... However, Agustin and Jill were great! They were making us laugh and making it a really fun experience. THEY WERE WORTH EVERY PENNY! They even got the edited pictures to me before we left Cancun. I can not say enough about them and would recommend them for any event!!!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Gesica · Married on 01/12/2013

Everyone is raving about the pictures! Augustin is so great to work with. My Fiance hates taking pictures and he made it so easy for him. Even the bridal party loved him. His photos are everything and more than I wanted. Just Beautiful. His angels, the coloring, the creativity is endless with him. He is simply Fantastic! Wish I could use him for every event I ever have! I was in Cancun 9 days he had my cd delivered with all my photos before I even left. I didn't even have to wait at all. Great Beautiful remarkable service!
    Thank you Cancun Studios!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/28/2012

I am extremely happy that I choose to do our engagement pictures in Mexico. I found Cancun Studios through Wedding Wire and read their reviews. The reviews were all excellent comments and reviews. Therefore, I sent an email to Jill and immediately she was helpful with providing me information about her packages, prices, time and date of the photo shoot. I also advised her that I would be on a time crisis since I would be visiting Mexico via a cruise ship that would dock in Cozumel. She said it would be notified me it would not be a problem. We kept in touch and confirmed the photo shoot right before I left on the cruise. Just as we had communicated via email her husband Agustin was waiting for us at the Pier of the Ferry at Playa Del Carmen at the time we had said. Agustin was such an amazing charismatic and amazing person. He immediately made my Fiancé and I feel comfortable. It was such an amazing experience to work with him and take our engagement pictures with him. He made us feel at ease and natural in front of the camera; he had a great sense of humor and truly captured such great shots. He even recommended us to an excellent Mexican Restaurant after our photo shoot so we could go eat as he edited our photos. Right before we had to leave to catch the next ferry, while he was still editing the photos he gave us a sneak peak. We were truly at an awe as we looked through the photos. Since we had to leave he sent me the photo files via e-mail along with a link for our family and friends. We are truly so appreciative and thankful we were able to experience taking our photos with Cancun Studios. Not only did the photos come out AMAZING but it will be a moment we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/03/2012