Calligraphy by Paige Tanenbaum Reviews

20 | Mount Pleasant, SC

20 Reviews for Calligraphy by Paige Tanenbaum

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

I met paige while student teaching and she was a substitute for the day, and fell in love with her work while she was addressing a few invitations! I told her that when I get married, I'd be contacting her to do my wedding invitations! And I did! She did a fabulous job on a time crunch. My guests raved about her beautiful calligraphy! Thank you Paige!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/10/2015

Paige did the calligraphy for our mirrored seating chart for our reception and she did a beautiful job. Many guests have remarked how lovely it was. We highly recommend using her!

• Janice

Janice · Married on 05/25/2014

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL. I could not recommend Paige more. Our guests have been gushing about Paige's lovely work since they received our invitations (I have never heard so many people say "OMG, the zip code..."). She truly made our guests' first impression of our wedding so memorable!

She is a true artist and professional. She color-matched her ink perfectly to enhance our invitation design and offers multiple styles and addressing options to fit your preferences. In addition, she is an absolute pleasure to work with. She made me feel like not only was she invested our invitations, but also genuinely excited about our wedding as a whole - even offering to talk to me anytime if I needed a sounding board for suggestions in Charleston.

She added such a personal and special touch to our invitations and I am so happy to have worked with her.

Paige just did my calligraphy. It was beautiful and she was quick. I would definitely use her again.

Susan · Married on 12/18/2011

Paige's work is AMAZING!!! Her calligraphy is the most beautiful I have ever seen. She addressed all of our wedding invitations and they turned out gorgeous. We received so many comments from guests about how beautiful the calligraphy was. Paige's work is well worth the price! She is so talented, friendly, professional, and I would recommend her services to anyone. If you are looking for that extra something Paige's calligraphy is the way to go!!!

Emily · Married on 12/10/2011

Beautiful! Paige was so easy to work with and finished everything very quickly. Was very happy.

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2011

Paige is great! I called her at the last minute and she finished my wedding invitations in 3 days!!! I couldn't have asked for better service.

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2011

Paige was such a pleasure from beginning to end. When I first contacted her, she promptly replied with detailed information. No questions left for me to ask! When I dropped off my invitations, she quickly made suggestions of ink to use on them to match. Following with pictures with samples of the ink and different styles that she thought would match or invites. The invites were completed with more than enough time for me to get them out. We were even able to leave some extras with her and invited more people! She would do them quickly so I could get them out. Beautiful calligraphy with exceptional service!

Amy · Married on 11/06/2011

I received so many compliments on my invitations from my guests. She also wrote out our vows on beautiful paper, which we used for our guest book.

Breanna · Married on 11/05/2011

Paige did a beautiful job on addressing our invitations. I loved that she matched the ink of the calligraphy to the color on our invitations. She was very easy to work with and has the invitations finished in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Kristie · Married on 10/01/2011

Paige was awesome to work with. She clearly outlined "the plan", costs, and expectation of work. She was able to get everything done in a very timely manner and did a wonderful job. I received many complements on her work!!
    Thank you Paige.

Paige did an outstanding job on our invitations. She is extremely professional and does beautiful work! We had numerous guests comment on how great the invitations looked. We couldn't have been more happy with everything Paige did for us. She goes above and beyond in everything she does.

Robyn · Married on 07/30/2011

Paige was a pleasure to work with. She answered all of my questions via email or phone in a timely manner. Her work was beautiful! We have received numerous compliments on the invitations. I have no reservations about referring Paige to anyone.

MARYELIZABETH · Married on 07/02/2011

PAIGE WAS DELIGHTFUL TO WORK WITH AND HAS A LOVELY HOME.

Constance · Married on 06/18/2011

Paige does beautiful and meticulous work. Her calligraphy services were recommended by a local Charleston wedding planner which turned out to be a great recommendation. Paige took special care to custom mix a perfect green ink to compliment the "seaside" invitations. I so appreciated her attention to detail and the quality of her work. She was responsive to my requests and provided the completed invitations well ahead of schedule. Because her work is in demand, I would strongly recommend contacting her as soon as your invitations are ready to be addressed.

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2011

Paige did a wonderful job on my invitations. She had several different styles of calligraphy as examples but was willing to work with me so I had options. I had people invited from all different parts of the country and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. She did over 200 invitations for me and turned them around very quickly at a very reasonable price. She was also very understanding about my last minute additions. I would definitely recommend Paige!!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2011

Paige is fabulous! Fun, too. I have no complaints at all! :)

Sea a · Married on 04/16/2011

Our beautiful handwritten wedding invitations added an extra special and very personal touch to our private event. They set the tone for our day and were absolutely beautiful. Thanks again Paige for being a part of our wedding day!

Kelli · Married on 07/02/2011

Prompt and efficient!! Very professional!!

Hilary · Married on 10/29/2011

Paige does beautiful work, and her calligraphy really made our invitations stand out. I would definitely recommend splurging on a calligrapher. Paige was really easy and fun to work with and completed the work exactly on schedule. She did such a great job!