Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

22 Reviews for C-Squared Media - Mobile DJ

One Event Per Day (8)
Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
22 C-Squared Media - Mobile DJ Reviews

Both Chris and Candace made our wedding absolutely wonderful! They were great to work with, and completely responsive to what we did and didn't want. The music choices were great, we had people dancing all night. The pictures are so beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We just got married on December 9th! Chris was able to do both our wedding and the reception, which included a little travel time for both! The music for the ceremony was perfect and he did so good at the reception! He read the audience well and kept people movin all night! He was awesome at making sure things were going how we wanted them too. He did not disappoint! Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

If your looking for a DJ that will do whatever you ask and do it perfectly then you should have Book Chris Davis with Csquared you will not be disappointed in fact you will get compliments on how awesome he does! If you want a dance party at your wedding. This is the go to guy!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best thing I did was have Chris as my DJ. That's the main thing people are still talking about! He's was amazing

Profile Picture Nickole, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
0.9

We hired both Chris (DJ) and Candace (photographer). I wish I could review these two separately because Chris was fine but Candace was my biggest wedding regret. All we wanted in a DJ was someone to manage the playlist and make a few announcements according to our timeline, and Chris did a great job with that and was flexible when things didn't go exactly on schedule. Candace, on the other hand, was very difficult to work with. She was rude to us and our guests, she promised us photos within 6-8 weeks but then took 6 months, and the quality we got back was far less that what I'd seen in her portfolio. The second photographer we hired through Candace was also very slow getting photos back to us, and we had to ask for some that were missing, and Candace did not take any responsibility for her subcontractor. Thankfully Chris had enough professionalism to get everything to us and apologize.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

It's hard planning a wedding from states away, but Chris did a phenomenal job with the music it was seamless and one of the easiest things about our wedding planning. We had an American and Ukrainian wedding and he was able to find Ukrainian songs last minute(at the wedding) to play at the reception which really made his family feel welcomed. He really knew how to get the guests up and dancing with an icebreaker dance and each song seamlessly flowed into the next, we couldn't stop dancing. He listened to all of our requests and suggestions and made them a reality and it ended up being a perfect day for us.

Profile Picture Deanna, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did such an amazing job at our Estes Park destination wedding. He made sure that everything was perfect. I couldn't have been happier with Chris and his DJ services.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris is a fantastic DJ! He keeps people engaged right away during the reception dinner by having a great dance ice breaker and even leading a line dance! He played songs that got people up on the dance floor all night long. He reads the crowd better than I could have ever asked for! He took care of the entire timeline and kept the flow going without us having to worry at all about what should happen next. We highly recommend Chris for any event you want to have a great time at and not worry about keeping the party going! Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is an excellent DJ and highly recommend his business. Unlike other DJ's, he doesn't charge by the hour, nor no add on costs for lighting and other equipment. I hired Chris for my wedding and he helped make it a wonderful experience. He was great to work with before the wedding and even better the day of. He has top notch equipment and various wedding guests commented they were impressed with him. I highly recommend C Squared Media Mobile DJ.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is the best dj ever! We had such a great time at our wedding and everyone loved the music.thank you so much for the lasting memories! I would give you 10 stars but they wouldn't let me!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris really made our wedding day super special! He is extremely professional and always kept in touch with us throughout the evening. He made sure all the right songs were played to keep our guests on the dance floor! We were extremely happy with how the whole evening turned out and we have Chris to thank for that!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelli, 7/1/17, 1 Review
3.4

Chris's DJ services were okay. I wish he would have been a little more on the ball with announcements and timeline of the event. Although, it was not really all his fault since the shuttle service got messed up as well. I wish he would have got the crowd a little more interactive with the event, but again not entirely his fault either. The main issue was not keeping the reception timely and not making the needed announcements. Chris, in the future maybe have the bride a groom fill out a questionaire as to what they expect their time line to be for the wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Thank you so joy for making our wedding day the best party ever! Our guests were so pleased with your performance and so we're we! Thanks again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris was absolutely amazing! He was on top of everything and available whenever we needed him! Would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing and I highly recommend his DJ service. Chris is very professional and loves what he does. Chris had my guest dancing and everyone enjoyed the music. Our reception was a true success!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Working with Chris was wonderful. He listened to what we wanted, and he delivered! He was able to read the crowd at the wedding, and kept people dancing! After the wedding, our guests commented how much they enjoyed the dj and music. We appreciated how smooth he kept the flow of the wedding and reception. I personally appreciated knowing he'd reviewed my music choices thoroughly beforehand, and discussed with us. Communication with Chris was always easy, he always responded quickly, and professionally. 5 stars for C-squared! Thanks, Chris!

Profile Picture Holly, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was very accommodating to our wedding plans, the DJ service was very affordable and really good quality. He sets up and tears down by himself, and he can read the crowds very well.
He got everyone on the dance floor without hesitation !

Would definitely recommend this DJ.

Profile Picture Abdulah, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did ceremony and reception audio. Was very nice and accommodating.

Profile Picture Maura, 12/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was an amazing DJ. He helped direct our wedding and got people out in the dance floor with ease. He really listened to our requests for songs and music and was very affordable as well. I would highly recomend his services.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He kept our guest on the floor and everyone enjoyed the music.
He was easy to work with and had great ideas for all the music we had to choose. The price was also great!!
I highly recommend Chris!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was very enjoyable to work with. He was very considerate when we had issues with payments and was more than happy to be flexible with us. He did an awesome job at my wedding.played great fun music and made everyone have fun on the floor even jumped in for a dance which I enjoyed. Definitely recommend him to anyone who wants someone who truly cares about what they do.

Profile Picture samantha, 6/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing at our wedding!! He was able to work with us 6 months before the wedding to customize our playlists and even create a special mashup for my dad and I's dance. Both him and his wife were super flexible and accommodating, focused on making our day very special. I would highly recommend Chris!!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews