Burke & Haas Always in Bloom Reviews

9 Reviews for Burke & Haas Always in Bloom

• Kimberly

Kimberly S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Fairy Tale Wedding

We recently got married on August 8, 2020 and got SO many compliments about our flowers and decor. If I could give a 100 star rating, I would! Burke & Haas Always in Bloom went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most memorable, beautiful, and picture-worthy day possible! Sue Haas-Colonello and her team are so talented and professional. During our initial consultation, Sue helped walk us through selecting flowers/arrangements and really got an understanding of our likes and dislikes. She took our visions and turned them into a reality- which truly made me feel like princess in a fairy tale on the day of our wedding. Our theme was English Garden! Due to COVID, we needed to make some last minute changes in regards to the location and seating arrangements. The shop was very understanding and assured us we were in good hands...which we were! Everything turned out perfect! Thank you so much Burke & Haas Always in Bloom. My husband and I are so grateful for everything you did for us. The details, intricate bouquets, high and low flower arrangements, decorated welcome mirror, sweetheart table arbor...the list could go on and on...were all breathtaking! We are so happy that we chose you and I highly recommend your shop to any bride planning her wedding!!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Burke & Haas Always in Bloom's reply:

Dear Kimberly,
    Thank you soooooo very much for the glowing review of our store. Your wedding was truly a fairytale! It was a blessing to deal with such a lovely couple as you and Aaron. You were a delight. We were glad we were able to accommodate the changes needed due to the Covid-19 restrictions and still pull off a beautiful church and reception full of fluffy blue hydrangeas and soft blue lush chiffon. Thank you for taking t he time to review us. We are truly grateful! May your marriage be blessed Mr. & Mrs. Byrd!

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2020

Great Choice!

Always in Bloom was the best choice we could have made for a florist. I was immediately impressed with the quality of the floral arrangements in the shop when I showed up for my initial consultation. I didn't have the clearest vision for the wedding flowers going into the consultation, but Sue completely understood what I was asking for and was able to make great suggestions.

As the wedding date approached, especially due to covid, I had to call to make slight alterations to not only the number of arrangements, but the delivery location. Again because of covid, these alterations are what I would consider last minute. Sue could not have been more understanding and helpful! The flowers were delivered to the wedding venue very well marked, organized, and picture perfect. I could not have been happier with the quality of the flowers, punctuality of the delivery, or the arrangements themselves.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Sue from Always in Bloom was so great to work with for our wedding. Her staff delivered everything to the venue organized and labeled. Before the wedding she sat down with me for quite some time discussing what my vision was for the day and what I was looking for. The end result was so perfect; everything I had described she was able to bring to life and our flowers couldn't have looked any more beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Meredith · Married on 08/27/2016

Our family has used Always in Bloom for many years so when I got engaged I knew without a doubt that I wanted Sue to be the florist for our wedding. All of her arrangements are absolutely stunning! Sue was open to all of our ideas and spent countless hours looking at photographs that we had found online and helping us to make our dreams a reality. As a bride who doesn’t know a daisy from a dandelion, Sue patiently guided me through selecting the perfect roses, hydrangea trees, and garlands. She went above and beyond to make sure that every little detail was perfect for our big day.

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/20/2015

Sue was very easy to work with and the flowers were beautiful. I received a lot of compliments on how nice the flowers were in church. Also, the arrangements on the tables at the reception were wonderful and those who took them home, said they lasted for 2 weeks. I highly recommended this florist.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Sharon · Married on 07/20/2013

Simply Breathtaking!
    Not only was Sue informative and easy to work with, she guided both my daughter an I through the process with patience in order to achieve the mood, look and ambiance that we wanted in the floral. I can only say that the floral arrangements were absolutely breathtaking! My guests were wowed and I even caught my breath when walking into the room and first saw the vision come together.

From this day forward (no pun intended!)- I will always use Sue and Burke and Haas for all of my floral. She has a true gift and talent! Thanks Sue! Perfectly done!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Leslie · Married on 06/04/2011

The flowers for my wedding were amazing. They far exceeded my expectations. My mom started crying when she saw the flowers! They were exactly what I wanted. The people at Burke and Haas are truly talented...such attention to detail!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Heather · Married on 08/02/2008

Burke and Haas Always In Bloom did an amazing job making my wedding flowers and the flowers at the church look gorgeous!

Sent on 07/21/2009

Monique · Married on 06/23/2007

While I know the importance and significance of flowers on a wedding day, as a flower-novice, I was intimidated to pick flowers, only having a few ideas in mind. Meeting with Sue at Always in Bloom was the most reassuring and relaxing experience, and after that meeting, I knew that my wedding flowers would be beautiful and exactly what I wanted. With just a few pictures from the internet and rough descriptions of what we wanted, Sue made decisions for the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and cake flowers that exactly suited our wedding and our personalities. She came up with ideas that I would have never even thought of before, yet they were exactly what I had always wanted. Of course, my bouquet was one of my favorite accessories of the day, all thanks to Sue and Always in Bloom! She is truly a talent when it comes to flowers and provides beautiful results. It is no wonder that that shop is so popular!

Sent on 10/08/2007