Burke & Haas Always in Bloom Reviews

7 | Pittsburgh, PA

7 Reviews for Burke & Haas Always in Bloom

• Erin

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Sue from Always in Bloom was so great to work with for our wedding. Her staff delivered everything to the venue organized and labeled. Before the wedding she sat down with me for quite some time discussing what my vision was for the day and what I was looking for. The end result was so perfect; everything I had described she was able to bring to life and our flowers couldn't have looked any more beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Meredith · Married on 08/27/2016

Our family has used Always in Bloom for many years so when I got engaged I knew without a doubt that I wanted Sue to be the florist for our wedding. All of her arrangements are absolutely stunning! Sue was open to all of our ideas and spent countless hours looking at photographs that we had found online and helping us to make our dreams a reality. As a bride who doesn’t know a daisy from a dandelion, Sue patiently guided me through selecting the perfect roses, hydrangea trees, and garlands. She went above and beyond to make sure that every little detail was perfect for our big day.

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/20/2015

Sue was very easy to work with and the flowers were beautiful. I received a lot of compliments on how nice the flowers were in church. Also, the arrangements on the tables at the reception were wonderful and those who took them home, said they lasted for 2 weeks. I highly recommended this florist.

Sent on 07/02/2015

sharon · Married on 07/20/2013

Simply Breathtaking!
    Not only was Sue informative and easy to work with, she guided both my daughter an I through the process with patience in order to achieve the mood, look and ambiance that we wanted in the floral. I can only say that the floral arrangements were absolutely breathtaking! My guests were wowed and I even caught my breath when walking into the room and first saw the vision come together.

From this day forward (no pun intended!)- I will always use Sue and Burke and Haas for all of my floral. She has a true gift and talent! Thanks Sue! Perfectly done!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Leslie · Married on 06/04/2011

The flowers for my wedding were amazing. They far exceeded my expectations. My mom started crying when she saw the flowers! They were exactly what I wanted. The people at Burke and Haas are truly talented...such attention to detail!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Heather · Married on 08/02/2008

Burke and Haas Always In Bloom did an amazing job making my wedding flowers and the flowers at the church look gorgeous!

Sent on 07/21/2009

Monique · Married on 06/23/2007

While I know the importance and significance of flowers on a wedding day, as a flower-novice, I was intimidated to pick flowers, only having a few ideas in mind. Meeting with Sue at Always in Bloom was the most reassuring and relaxing experience, and after that meeting, I knew that my wedding flowers would be beautiful and exactly what I wanted. With just a few pictures from the internet and rough descriptions of what we wanted, Sue made decisions for the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and cake flowers that exactly suited our wedding and our personalities. She came up with ideas that I would have never even thought of before, yet they were exactly what I had always wanted. Of course, my bouquet was one of my favorite accessories of the day, all thanks to Sue and Always in Bloom! She is truly a talent when it comes to flowers and provides beautiful results. It is no wonder that that shop is so popular!

Sent on 10/08/2007