210 Newburn Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15216 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blossoms by Jilliann

Jillian Campbell has always had a passion for art and design. She creates beautiful, unique and personalized floral experiences for her clients with a boutique approach. She believes that no two weddings are the same, no two couples are the same and most definitely, no two floral designs are the same.
With years of floral design and business experience to guide her, Jill will work with you to create your ideal wedding or event. No detail is too small, no dream too big.
Follow Blossoms by Jilliann on

Real Weddings 1 Photos

28 Reviews for Blossoms by Jilliann

Mackenzie · Married on 09/01/2019

Book her now!!!

We love Jilliann!  She COMPLETELY blew us away.  From day 1, Jilliann understood my vision for our wedding.  Our wedding consisted of a lot of grays, mauves, and gold geometric accents; she gave us the most beautiful earl gray roses, gorgeous mauve flowers, the most perfect greenery, geometric vases and stands, asymmetrical statement pieces, and included all of our favorites (and none of what we didn't want).  She knew exactly what flowers would work with our overall vibe and what flowers wouldn't.  She event sprayed flowers to fit our vibe better.  When she delivered my bridal bouquet at the hotel, my MOH and I instantly teared up - it was THAT gorgeous.  Our ceremony backdrop, our centerpieces, statement pieces, all of the boutonnieres and bouquets... everything was absolutely perfect.  She even stayed for our space flip to ensure that our centerpieces were perfectly placed. In addition to being incredibly talented, she was the ONLY florist out of the six that I met with who respected our budget.  We knew she was talented, but she truly outdid herself. BOOK. HER. NOW!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Erica

Erica Kelly · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely stunning flowers all within my budget

I worked with Jilliann for both my bridal shower centerpieces and all of the florals for my wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with, so sweet, and the centerpieces and bouquets that she created were absolutely stunning. She listened to exactly what I wanted and created just that. I received so many compliments from guests on our flowers (at both the shower and the wedding), and especially on my huge, lush bouquet of peonies - which Jilliann was able to miraculously find for me in AUGUST, when most other florists told me that getting peonies in August wasn’t possible. Most importantly, Jilliann was able to create the bouquets and centerpieces of my dreams ALL within my budget, even adding two large, tall centerpieces for each side of the ballroom at the last minute without changing my budget! She is so reasonably priced, but the final product is just as gorgeous, if not even better, than the outrageously priced florists in the city. I am so happy we chose to work with Jill! We couldn’t recommend her more.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Dominique · Married on 07/13/2019

Jill knocked it out of the park

Working with Jill made my flower dreams come true!! I actually opted to work with her via internet communication, and while she offered to meet in person the photos I sent her of my vision, and pictures of her previous work gave me confidence she would provider exactly what I wanted. AND I WAS RIGHT. She provided the centerpieces for my wedding and made a combination of low lying/floating candle centerpieces and high, floral centerpieces. The combination looked fantastic! She decorated the heatable flawlessly and made sure every detail was covered. I wanted a large, flowing bouquet of white florals and greenery and boy did she deliver! I had the most gorgeous bouquet I've ever seen! And the small bouquets for my girls were amazing as well. Even the boutonnières were exactly as I wanted and I felt her prices were very fair for all the hard work she puts in! Communication was easy and responded to quickly during the planning process. Choosing to work with Jill was such a great decision for our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Blossoms by Jilliann FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 63.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 55.00
    $ 155.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• 210 Newburn Dr Pittsburgh, 15216 See on map
    4129161969 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blossoms by Jilliann)