Blossoms by Jilliann Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Chandler
    Chandler H. Married on 07/10/2021

Quit Obsessing - Hire Jill

I was obsessed with my wedding florals... which is how I ended up interviewing (no kidding) FIVE florists. Jillian really blew me away with her dedication and receptiveness to my ideas. She was so organized and helpful from start to finish over out 18+ mo. engagement. I was most impressed with her ability to track the many, many changes that occurred in that time, as well as to decipher my increasingly panicked emails. Long story short, my florals were all I dreamed of and more. My bouquet was to die for and I received dozens of compliments from my guests on the moon arch, memory table, and take-home centerpieces.
    Lindsay A. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing!

Jillian was incredibly enjoyable to work with from start to finish! She was nothing short of amazing and took the time to plan out our special day over emails, phone calls, and meetings. She was extremely flexible with adapting to our change of plans when they came about, especially with the pandemic forcing us to change venues throughout our planning process. However despite our covid curveballs, our florals turned out absolutely STUNNING. From bouquets and boutonnieres to center pieces and table accents to garland and archways, she nailed it! She filled the spaces throughout our venue so beautifully! We have received SO many complements on how gorgeous our arrangements were and how beautiful her work is. Her professionalism and creativity are perfectly balanced with a side of cheerfulness and dependability. She has an impeccable talent and a gorgeous eye for creating beautiful events. We cannot thank her enough for making all of our wedding dreams come true!
  • mackslabe
    Mackenzie Married on 09/01/2019

Book her now!!!

We love Jilliann!  She COMPLETELY blew us away.  From day 1, Jilliann understood my vision for our wedding.  Our wedding consisted of a lot of grays, mauves, and gold geometric accents; she gave us the most beautiful earl gray roses, gorgeous mauve flowers, the most perfect greenery, geometric vases and stands, asymmetrical statement pieces, and included all of our favorites (and none of what we didn't want).  She knew exactly what flowers would work with our overall vibe and what flowers wouldn't.  She event sprayed flowers to fit our vibe better.  When she delivered my bridal bouquet at the hotel, my MOH and I instantly teared up - it was THAT gorgeous.  Our ceremony backdrop, our centerpieces, statement pieces, all of the boutonnieres and bouquets... everything was absolutely perfect.  She even stayed for our space flip to ensure that our centerpieces were perfectly placed. In addition to being incredibly talented, she was the ONLY florist out of the six that I met with who respected our budget.  We knew she was talented, but she truly outdid herself. BOOK. HER. NOW!
  • Erica
    Erica K. Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely stunning flowers all within my budget

I worked with Jilliann for both my bridal shower centerpieces and all of the florals for my wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with, so sweet, and the centerpieces and bouquets that she created were absolutely stunning. She listened to exactly what I wanted and created just that. I received so many compliments from guests on our flowers (at both the shower and the wedding), and especially on my huge, lush bouquet of peonies - which Jilliann was able to miraculously find for me in AUGUST, when most other florists told me that getting peonies in August wasn’t possible. Most importantly, Jilliann was able to create the bouquets and centerpieces of my dreams ALL within my budget, even adding two large, tall centerpieces for each side of the ballroom at the last minute without changing my budget! She is so reasonably priced, but the final product is just as gorgeous, if not even better, than the outrageously priced florists in the city. I am so happy we chose to work with Jill! We couldn’t recommend her more.
    Dominique Married on 07/13/2019

Jill knocked it out of the park

Working with Jill made my flower dreams come true!! I actually opted to work with her via internet communication, and while she offered to meet in person the photos I sent her of my vision, and pictures of her previous work gave me confidence she would provider exactly what I wanted. AND I WAS RIGHT. She provided the centerpieces for my wedding and made a combination of low lying/floating candle centerpieces and high, floral centerpieces. The combination looked fantastic! She decorated the heatable flawlessly and made sure every detail was covered. I wanted a large, flowing bouquet of white florals and greenery and boy did she deliver! I had the most gorgeous bouquet I've ever seen! And the small bouquets for my girls were amazing as well. Even the boutonnières were exactly as I wanted and I felt her prices were very fair for all the hard work she puts in! Communication was easy and responded to quickly during the planning process. Choosing to work with Jill was such a great decision for our wedding!
    Melissa Married on 06/15/2019

Breathtaking arrangements and phenomenal service!

For me personally, flowers were an extremely important aspect of the wedding. I needed a florist who I could trust to understand my vision from just a few Pinterest posts and bring it to life. Jillian did that and more! I couldn’t have imagined the beautiful bouquets she put together, and the centerpieces set the perfect scene for our reception. She also decorated our cake with fresh flowers and it was absolutely perfect. Most importantly, she was so wonderful and accommodating when last minute we decided we’d prefer to have the bouquets delivered to a different location, and at an earlier time. We can’t thank Jillian enough for helping to make our special day perfect!

(Photography by Carly Hall)
    Amy Married on 10/20/2018
    I’ll be honest, I was one of those brides that didn’t think I cared much about flowers at my wedding. I knew I wanted a lot of green, eucalyptus, “wild looking flowers.” Yeah I didn’t know much about flowers, but I was was blown away at what Jill created!!! I never had so much love for a bouquet, centerpieces as I did for my wedding. She did such a fantastic job, and I really feel like she captured my personality. She was responsive and flexible. I wanted to use growlers as my vases and she was so accommodating. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend her for weddings and any other events. You will not be disappointed.
    Alana Married on 05/26/2018
    Jillian's work is FABULOUS and AFFORDABLE. Many other local florists were way above our budget, and Jillian's quality of work matches theirs hands down. She was available via email to answer any question I had, was available to meet in person for our consultation, and was patient when I added a few extra items to our order after our original invoice was written up. My bridal party and I LOVED our bouquets, and many guests complimented her centerpieces. Jillian's work was definitely my most anticipated portion of all of our vendors/decor, etc., and she did not disappoint! Highly recommended!
    Carlye Married on 01/27/2018
    used Jillian for my January wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the work that she did! While I definitely wanted my decor to be beautiful and whimsical I didn’t have a crazy budget to spend on flowers and Jillian was able to work with me to make my vision come to life while sticking to the budget. Her communication was excellent from sending the proposal with specific flowers listed on it to keeping me updated as the day approached. The quality of her work was also very impressive, we didn’t leave for our honeymoon until two weeks after the wedding and the flowers stayed fresh and beautiful until the day we left. I have already, and will continue to, recommend Jillian for any bride no matter what budget, you won’t be disappointed!
    Bethany Married on 04/08/2017
    Jill was fantastic to work with! I had some ideas of what I wanted my flowers to look like, and she delivered beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that were even better than I could have imagined at a very affordable price. I also realized last minute that I had miscounted some of the flower options that I needed, and Jill was so flexible and worked with me to make sure we had all our flowers for the big day. Highly recommend!!
    Christina Married on 10/08/2016
    Jill did an AMAZING job creating our bouquets and centerpieces. She delivered everything promptly and had everything set up for us with perfect timing. Everything was just gorgeous, I can't rave about her enough! She is, by far, the most flexible, budget conscious, and sweetest florist around!!
    Beverly Married on 07/30/2016
    Jillian is amazing to work with. She was super easy to get a hold of and so easy to work with. The flowers turned out amazing and I got compliments on them all night long. I would highly recommend her!
    Tara Married on 05/20/2016
    Jillian was able to quote us much less than other florists for the same flowers. Planning is simple and straight forward, especially if you are laid back. I never talked to Jillian on the phone or in person, but everything still turned out absolutely beautiful on the day of and she was prompt to respond to communication (especially the week or two before the wedding, which is what really counts!) We were so happy with the bouquets, boutonnieres and the decor for the ceremony. Everything was exactly how we imagined it! I'd highly recommend Jillian to anyone :-)
    Briana Married on 05/14/2016
    We can't say enough good things about Jill! She was so great to work with, and the end result was absolutely incredible. I only showed her a few pictures and she managed to stay within our budget while creating something so much more beautiful than I could've imagined. We received SO many compliments on our bouquets and floral arrangements. Thank you, Jill!
  • User2457199 2+ years ago
    The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! Everyone raved about the flowers and we didn't have to lift a finger, everything was set up perfectly and the wedding flowers were waiting at the church when we arrived. Jillianne did an excellent job with beautiful arrangements and her prices were very fair.
  • User2274527 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough about how BEAUTIFUL our flowers were. Jill really really did over and above anything I ever could have imagined. Jill provided flowers for our ceremony space, cocktail hour and reception, bouquets and corsages and everything was BEAUTIFUL. Its like she stepped inside my crazy bride head and saw my vision. Thank you so much. HIGHLY recommended! Communication was easy breezy... and I made a ton of last minute additions and changes. Very affordable as well... half of what I was quoted by other florist and the quality was AMAZING.
    Cara Married on 03/21/2015
    Jill did an AMAZING job on floral arrangements for my wedding. With my busy schedule, I was only able to consult with her a few times via email, yet she was able to create my perfect vision for bouquets and centerpieces. The flower petals made my ceremony absolutely gorgeous. Jill was incredibly professional and quick to respond to my numerous emails with questions and changes. Her prices are also very reasonable for the number/types of flowers requested and her TALENT to arrange them so perfectly. Thank you Jill!
    Katie Married on 11/15/2014
    Jill is an awesome florist. The flowers she did for my wedding were the most beautiful ive ever seen. We had a few consults with her to go over details and each time she was patient and listened to my dreams. Everything we asked, she delivered. My bouquet was amazing. She really went above and beyond to make everything perfect and is so sweet. I couldnt have asked for a better florist!!
    Amanda Married on 10/25/2014
    Jilliann did such an amazing job with the flowers, and center pieces for my wedding. Everyone loved all of the flowers. The center pieces were exactly what I had in mind. She even did the bridal party tables with a very fall look going the length of the tables, it was amazing. She was so nice to work with, as I forgot a couple of people I would need flowers for, I had to email her a few times and ask her if she could fit them in, and she was so nice and understanding! She was right on time with the delivery of the flowers, and she set up the reception room beautifully!
  • User1894500 2+ years ago
    I'd give a 10 on value if I could :) Prices were super reasonable and the flowers looked fantastic!
    Allyson Married on 09/27/2014
    We were blown away by the bouquets, flowers, and centerpiece arrangements that Jilliann did for our wedding! We couldn't have been happier with how the look came together and brought our vision to life. She was very open to utilizing the things I made for our wedding as well! And the icing on the cake? The budget-friendly price!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 07/26/2014
    Jill is the BEST! I saw her portfolio when we were looking for a florist and I was amazed because what she can do is amazing! She is so nice and is extremely helpful. She knows exactly what she is doing and works within your budget. I got so many compliments on how gorgeous our flowers were. She made our day perfect :). Book Jill you won't regret it!!
    Cassandra Married on 07/05/2014
    I cannot say enough great things about Jill! She was amazing to work with from our very first correspondence. Being an out of town bride, Jill and I were able to do all communication via email, which was extremely helpful and stress free for me. Jill was always extremely professional, very quick to respond to my emails, and helpful at making requested changes. I sent Jill pictures of what I envisioned the centerpieces, bridal bouquet, and bridesmaid bouquets to look like, and she definitely delivered! Her prices were so much more reasonable than the other florists, but her work is still amazing. On my wedding day the flowers were beyond PERFECT! They were exactly what I imagined, and I cannot thank Jill enough for everything. We received so many compliments on our flowers, and Jill definitely played a huge role in making our wedding day absolutely perfect. Thank you so much Jill!!!
    Tiffany Married on 07/05/2014
    Jilliann did such an amazing job with my bouquets and centerpieces! She brought to life exactly what my vision was, without breaking the bank! She was so easy to work with and knowledgeable about various kinds of flowers and what would look best together. I would highly recommend her to anyone and have already done so to numerous brides! Jilliann is very prompt and responds quickly to any questions, comments, or concerns! She is also super sweet and very professional!!
    Jodi Married on 06/28/2014
    AMAZING job on all the flowers involved in my wedding!!!! The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! The centerpieces were perfect! I got so many compliments on everything! Jillian was wonderful to work with, very accommodating, helpful, professional, easy to reach. The prices were great! I was extremely pleased!!!