Karrie Hlista Designs

Sewickley, PA View map

Karrie Hlista Floral Wedding Designs is an award-winning floral business based in Sewickley, Pennsylvania. In fact, this flower shop and its services have been featured in well-known magazines such as Martha Stewart. Owner and florist Karrie has been immersed in the floral industry for over 20 years. She took her experience and passion and transformed it into her own business in 2008. Now, she creates elegant floral designs using only the best flowers she can find for couples to use on their wedding day.

Karrie Hlista Floral Wedding Designs pays a great deal of attention to what the latest trends are so that brides and grooms can have the most stylish arrangements possible. However, couples can request certain floral styles such as preppy, romantic, rustic, vintage, and eclectic. Whether you select aisle decor or a bouquet, your blooms can be delivered, set up, and cleaned up by the team. In addition to floral services, this floral shop also offers couples many rental options such as hanging crystals, vases, fresh floral garlands, and hanging candles.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Leah
    Leah M. Married on 12/08/2020

STUNNING - Best Florist in the Pittsburgh Area

Karrie was an absolute JOY to work with while planning my wedding. Her beautiful shop which is conveniently located in Sewickley, PA was cozy and inviting. Karrie spent an IMMENSE amount of time working with me to make my vision of my perfect wedding flowers come to life. Her professionalism & expertise were the reason my flowers turned out as artistic and elegant as they did. She was even able to incorporate my dream of having succulents in my bridal bouquet. Karrie is affordable, yet provides the highest of quality for all of her work. I simply showed up the day of my wedding and her team had decorated my venue to match my vision perfectly. From my bridal flowers & bridesmaid bouquets, to the ceremony decorations, reception center pieces, and more, I couldn't have been more impressed with the work she did for my wedding. I would recommend Karrie Hlista to my closest friends for any occasion. I am so thankful I found her for my wedding & and so blessed she was able to make my wedding SO beautiful.
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful And Meticulous Work!

Karrie and her team did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for our wedding day! She took two inspiration photos and created an amazing look for our venue. Everything was perfect and I wouldn’t change anything! Truly talented!
    Liesl Married on 09/15/2018
    Karrie was fantastic. She provided the flower arrangements for my sister’s bridal shower. The flowers were exactly like I imagined. She even worked directly with the venue to coordinate delivery without me asking.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

663 Merchant Street Sewickley, PA, 15003

Floral Design Studio Open By Appointment Only ! Please Call To Schedule A Free Design Consultation. Thank you For Your Interest In Working Together!
Location of (Karrie Hlista Designs)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding