Britt McAllister Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Britt McAllister Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Ladybug

Courtney · Married on 11/24/2018

He was the best and every guest complimented him. Our pictures are flawless and he is the sweetest person ever. The cost is affordable also.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Bill and Carol · Married on 03/06/2011

Britt, Wow!!! We searched for the Best and we found him! Our daughter's beach wedding photographs were a dream come true! You take your role seriously, not only as a grand photographer, but also in keeping those involved "encouraged and calm" ... which is a life saver!!! We were uneasy about hiring someone, since we live out of state, but I hope all who read this rest assured that you truly are the best!!! Many thanks to you!!! Enjoy your lifetime of beauty ... both in where you live ... and through the eye of the camera!! Sincerely, Bill and Carol, Lynchburg, TN (Crystal and Daniel's 3/6/2011 Wedding)

Sent on 04/11/2011

Cori · Married on 02/05/2011

Britt is the best! He is a true artist, his photos are creative and beautiful. And he is a joy to do business with. Both of us are very glad we chose him for our wedding and engagement photographs. He was very instrumental in making our day a special one that we will remember forever.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2010

We planned our Florida destination wedding all the way from Minnesota and Britt was just amazing! He always answered any questions we had right away and was so helpful providing us with local information, sunset times and he was very flexible and easy to work with. Everyone is amazed at how beautiful and unique our pictures are and we can't stop looking at them. When getting married there are so many little details and so many things to worry about. I can honestly say that we didn't have to worry one bit about the photography. If you use Britt you can rest assured that you will have an easy going, friendly, reliable photographer who will pull together some very beautiful pictures.

Sent on 11/15/2010
  • W

Sherry · Married on 10/10/2010

Britt McAllister Photography is wonderful! We traveled from WV to FL, for our 10-10-10 wedding. Finding good vendors for weddings outside your state is difficult. Britt was referred to us by a local wedding official & we are very pleased that we chose him to photograph our special day! It was so nice meeting & working with such an outstanding photographer. Britt made us feel completely comfortable & we had such a fun time! I was so happy that I had a second chance of happiness & this vendor was there to capture those "special moments" for us to remember!! We are very pleased we have received the outstanding service Britt McAllister gave us. It was a pleasure to work with someone who knows the meaning of efficiency and at a very reasonable cost. Britt McAallister is truly a professional . I would recommend him to any couple!!

Sent on 10/15/2010
  • kerbear620

Kerry Ann · Married on 09/25/2010

Bitt was absolutely amazing!! He was everything we wanted in a photographer and his personality fit ours which made working with him so much fun! Britt is a very laid back guy but he is definately a professional. All of my guests commented on how awesome he was and he even sat with my family at our wedding reception (although I had to force him to eat because he didn't want to stop taking photos!) and my parents loved talking with him. If you are looking for a laid back, just all around nice guy in your photographer Britt is your man!!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Mike · Married on 09/04/2010

Britt was very professional and fun to work with. We had so many compliments on his work. Britt was a pleasure and very down to earth. I would use Britt again for any occasion.

Sent on 06/26/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/12/2009

I was fortunate enough to meet Britt very early on in the planning process and from the very second we spoke on the phone, I knew he was something special.

Being a bride and living 1000 miles away from where we were getting married, I had so many things going thru my mind as to how we were going to pull off getting to know our vendors as well as work with them and feeling comfortable on our day. Britt made it easy and Mike and I feel as if we have known him forever! He made us feel comfortable, is so easy going and makes you feel incredibly welcome in every situation. His photography is in a league of it's own. He is brilliant and is a true artist to this Profession. He has an eye for detail and interacted wonderfully with all of our guest! Everyone loved him!!

We just got our pictures last week and I am in awe of them. I have looked at them every day since receiving them and know we will continue to enjoy them for all of our days. Britt captured the essence of our entire day and there are not enough words to thank him! Mike and I consider him the best in the business. We are proud to know him and have had him be a part of our special day!! Thank you Britt!!!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Kristin · Married on 08/23/2009

Amazing service and beautiful pictures. We received our pictures in such a fast time it was really nice!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Stefanie · Married on 06/06/2009

Thank you Britt for a totally stress-free wedding day and reception! You were awesome to work with and we will recommend you to everyone! You were completely flexible with all of us and I do appreciate your calm demeanor throughout the frenzy that went along with marrying off our oldest daughter ;)
    Enjoy your boat and many beautiful sunsets to you,
    Beth and Ernie Harold
    Harold-Warner Wedding

Sent on 06/13/2009

Brooke · Married on 05/23/2009

Britt is an amazing photographer!!!!! His quality of pictures are top of the line and the great thing is you don't pay "top notch" for his work! During our wedding I didn't even realize Britt was there - which is exactly what you want... you don't want a photographer that is in your face and Britt was not at all! His professionalism and responsiveness to emails/phone calls is fabulous! We even received our wedding pictures 2 weeks after the wedding which is amazingly fast and unheard of! Included in his package are engagement pictures which are a great way to get to know him and also a great way to get pictures to use for your wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone -- and if you don't have a photographer booked yet this is the one you need!!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Nikki · Married on 10/19/2008

The quality of service received from Britt was outstanding. Britt's attention to detail and fulfilling the vision we had for our big day was unmatched. He responded to all our requests and ensured that our wedding pictures were fabulous. As an anxious bride, Britt's calm and stress free demeanor was a huge plus. He was the one vendor we could count on to deliver stress free service with a monumentally classy reward. Our photos came out superb. We highly recommend Britt to all those couples out there looking for great photographer that is all about your needs.

Sent on 12/30/2008

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2008

Britt did a great job at our wedding, we would have liked more posed pictures though. Make sure if you want these that you make sure you have time planned to take them.

Sent on 09/14/2008