9 Reviews for Bristol Coach & Limousine

9 Bristol Coach & Limousine Reviews

John and Libby know how to treat a customer. Assertive and understanding of your needs. Our wedding wouldn't be complete without their dedication of service.

Profile Picture Tyler, 10/17/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Just a quick disclaimer- it is hard to vouch for price because our contract was part of a package deal with our venue. However, we can say that we were impressed!

Our driver, John was prompt, courteous, and helpful. It's easy to say those things, but we have examples. John picked up the groom and groomsmen on time and had them delivered to the venue safely. He returned to the hotel for the bride and bridesmaids. It was a rainy, cold day so he circled the parking lot to make sure he could be under the carport to keep everyone dry. Because the car was wet, John took extra care to help each lady in without getting her gown wet. As soon as the ladies were comfortable, he offered us water (a small, but very welcome gesture).

When the ladies arrived at the venue, John went in while we waited- he made sure that the groom was out of sight for the bride. Then he grabbed a large umbrella from the trunk and helped the ladies out of the limo. Those small moments of helping to keep a dress dry, holding an umbrella to keep their hair dry, and making sure the groom was out of sight were our favorite things about the drive. The car was very nice and impressively clean, but the human element made the difference for us.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Bristol Coach and Limo provided me with an 8 passenger, white stretch limo for my wedding day. The limo driver (Diane) arrived early and was extremely professional. The limo was clean and we were offered water and champagne during our ride. Diane helped my girls with their belongings, putting everything in the trunk to bring to church. I was very pleased with the services provided by Bristol Coach and have no complaints.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/12/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

These guys are the best! They were early to pick us up and my parents were running late and our driver was cool as a cucumber. He helped me keep calm! Knowledgeable professional courteous and just plain old nice.
I my husband and I will only use their services in the future :)

Profile Picture User4534937, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

We used Bristol Coach for our Wedding Nov. 3. They couldn't have been better. Professional and prompt service and I never doubted that they would show up on time for our wedding day. They called to confirm all details with me and made sure we had everything we needed every step of the way. The driver, Alan, on the day of the wedding was absolutely fantastic. He was nice, professional and helpful, but even when above and beyond with little things like saving the corks from the champagne bottles for us. I would absolutely reccommend this vendor to any bride.

Profile Picture User2768377, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.9

My communication with Bristol Coach & Limo was great and easy (booking, payment, confirmation of timeline prior to the wedding day). The driver showed up on time. The limo itself looked good. On the way to the reception, we were drinking champagne (2 bottles were provided by Bristol Coach & Limo, cheap stuff but we had our own as well), one of the groomsmen took a sip out of a glass and there was a beer bottle cap in the glass that he almost chocked on. I'm not sure how that happened. It obviously got missed when the limo was cleaned. The driver was professional but he made numerous sudden stops and all of us were falling on top of each other, with champagne in hand!! Luckily, nothing happened. Overall, I had a good experience with them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/25/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Family owned, Bristol Coach and Limo was a pleasure to work with. Libby was very responsive via e-mail and phone, which is greatly appreciated.

I had a tuxedo 10 passenger limo and a black town car for my wedding day.

Both chauffeurs were extremely professional, nicely dressed, and on time.

Good value compared to many other limo companies in the RI/MA area.

I would use them again, and recommend them for your wedding day.

Profile Picture User1546512, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The wedding coordinator Libby was fantastic she was so helpful, and she had great advice that actually saved me from renting another vehicle. The 10 Passenger Tuxedo Limousine that we rented was beautiful and Judy the chauffeur was exceptional, it was like having my own personal attendant, I would highly recommend there limousine service.

Profile Picture cathy, 2/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Really helpful....even with changes. Great drivers who were friendly and helpful!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/26/09, 8 Reviews