15 Reviews for Bridget Sharp Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
15 Bridget Sharp Photography Reviews

I absolutely love Mrs. Bridget!!! She captured every moment I wanted plus more. She was easy to work with and done an AMAZING job! She worked with me and my wedding party doing outside pictures in the mid summer, but she got them done quick and were absolutely beautiful pictures! The quality of her pictures are amazing, and I would recommend her to anybody!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you’re looking for a photographer who has an eye for details, is extremely flexible and personable, Bridget is perfect for you! She spent the entire day with us and captured some great moments from my daughter’s wedding. We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Photo
Profile Picture Lori, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget was absolutely amazing! She was very enthusiastic about the pictures, and made the experience fun. We had so much fun and a bunch of laughs while taking the pictures. The quality of her pictures is great, and she got a bunch of great shots throughout the entire day. Every important moment was captured, and she even got some great pictures of the guests. She was always on time, and made sure to get everything right. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good & fun photographer.

Photos
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mrs. Bridget is AMAZING and I highly recommend her for your photography needs!! She photographed our egagment pictures and wedding pictures and I have not been disappointed. What we loved most about her is the connection she makes with everyone, getting to know us and our story and also how much fun she was every time we were with her! I will be having her drive down again for photo sessions in the future! Thank you Mrs. Bridget for capturing who we are ☺️

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Not only do Bridget's photos turn out better than could have even imagined, but she is hands down the most fun photographer to work with. No matter what, you're guaranteed to have a big smile on your face and laughing the sole time! And the best pictures around!

Profile Picture Hannah , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget was amazing!! She listened to our ideas and did what we asked (and more!!), but also had a great shot list of her own. She is so fun and made it really comfortable for us. My groom isn't usually the best at smiling in pictures but Bridget made us laugh until our sides were hurting so our pictures turned out perfectly!

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget is great to work with. She is very organized and knows about photography. She is very easy to contact and stays in touch without throughout your engagement. I am very pleased with Bridget's work!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough how wonderful Bridget was to work with! Pictures were one of the most important things to me on our special day and she has given us images we will treasure for a lifetime. You don't have to be the size you'd like to be to have beautiful photos! We all loved Bridget's flexibility and personality that helped make our day so much fun!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget was wonderful to work with. I was on a short time frame due to deployment, and she was quick to respond back to me and get the ball rolling. She was extremely informative, flexible, and just fun! She remembered small details from our whole wedding day (who said what joke, everyone's names) and that made it even more special when reviewing the photo blog. Her pictures came out gorgeous! Couldn't have asked for better service or quality on our special day, thank you Bridget!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget was amazing! She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She took time before the wedding to walk me through everything that I needed to know before my big day. Bridget also provides an amazing product and is very affordable, considering all that she provides. She traveled all the way to Memphis for our wedding and I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget was WONDERFUL to work with! She was FUN, ENERGETIC and very ACCOMODATING to all of our requests. So very thankful we chose her! Pictures were BEAUTIFUL! QUICK turn around time. You cant go wrong using Bridget Sharp Photography!!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget was so much fun to work with! She kept everyone happy while taking all of our pictures. We had a first look and she caught it on camera I couldn't be happier with the experience because she let us have our first look and a few moments together while she stood back and captured. I couldn't be more excited and thrilled about how our pictures turned out! And I love that we have the copyrights and can make as many of our pictures that we want!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bridget was wonderful to work with for our engagement session as well as our perfect wedding day! She is very nice, easy to work with, helpful, and reasonably priced. We got our photos today from our wedding and they capture the day perfectly and tell a beautiful story. We could not be happier! Thank you, Bridget!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mrs Bridget went above and beyond all expectations! She not only did a great job she made it fun and enjoyable. We would recommend Mrs Bridget to anyone and look forward to using her in the future for family/Baby pictures.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mrs. Bridget was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Not only did we love her, our wedding party did as well. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/23/15, 1 Review