Bridget Sharp Photography Reviews

15 | Houston, MS

15 Reviews for Bridget Sharp Photography

15 Bridget Sharp Photography Reviews

Victoria · Married on 07/21/2018

I absolutely love Mrs. Bridget!!! She captured every moment I wanted plus more. She was easy to work with and done an AMAZING job! She worked with me and my wedding party doing outside pictures in the mid summer, but she got them done quick and were absolutely beautiful pictures! The quality of her pictures are amazing, and I would recommend her to anybody!

Bridget Sharp Photography 1
    Bridget Sharp Photography 2
    Bridget Sharp Photography 3

Lori · Married on 10/14/2017

If you’re looking for a photographer who has an eye for details, is extremely flexible and personable, Bridget is perfect for you! She spent the entire day with us and captured some great moments from my daughter’s wedding. We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Bridget Sharp Photography 4
    Bridget Sharp Photography 5
    Bridget Sharp Photography 6
    Bridget Sharp Photography 7
    Bridget Sharp Photography 8
    Bridget Sharp Photography 9
    Bridget Sharp Photography 10

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Bridget was absolutely amazing! She was very enthusiastic about the pictures, and made the experience fun. We had so much fun and a bunch of laughs while taking the pictures. The quality of her pictures is great, and she got a bunch of great shots throughout the entire day. Every important moment was captured, and she even got some great pictures of the guests. She was always on time, and made sure to get everything right. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good & fun photographer.

Bridget Sharp Photography 11
    Bridget Sharp Photography 18
    Bridget Sharp Photography 19
    Bridget Sharp Photography 20

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Mrs. Bridget is AMAZING and I highly recommend her for your photography needs!! She photographed our egagment pictures and wedding pictures and I have not been disappointed. What we loved most about her is the connection she makes with everyone, getting to know us and our story and also how much fun she was every time we were with her! I will be having her drive down again for photo sessions in the future! Thank you Mrs. Bridget for capturing who we are ☺️

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Bridget Sharp Photography 21
    Bridget Sharp Photography 22
    Bridget Sharp Photography 23
    Bridget Sharp Photography 24

Bridget Sharp Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sarah and Zach, you were an awesome couple to work with! I have nothing but great memories of you two, along with your families! I can't wait to see you again! Bridget

Hannah · Married on 06/17/2017

Not only do Bridget's photos turn out better than could have even imagined, but she is hands down the most fun photographer to work with. No matter what, you're guaranteed to have a big smile on your face and laughing the sole time! And the best pictures around!

Shelby · Married on 04/08/2017

Bridget was amazing!! She listened to our ideas and did what we asked (and more!!), but also had a great shot list of her own. She is so fun and made it really comfortable for us. My groom isn't usually the best at smiling in pictures but Bridget made us laugh until our sides were hurting so our pictures turned out perfectly!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Bridget Sharp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Shelby! I loved being your wedding photographer. You and Ryan were the best!

Erin · Married on 04/01/2017

Bridget is great to work with. She is very organized and knows about photography. She is very easy to contact and stays in touch without throughout your engagement. I am very pleased with Bridget's work!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Bridget Sharp Photography's reply:

Thank you, Erin! You, Grant & your families were so great to work with! Your wedding was amazing & I'm so glad you allowed me to capture it! Call me if you ever need anything! Bridget

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough how wonderful Bridget was to work with! Pictures were one of the most important things to me on our special day and she has given us images we will treasure for a lifetime. You don't have to be the size you'd like to be to have beautiful photos! We all loved Bridget's flexibility and personality that helped make our day so much fun!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Bridget Sharp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! I really loved working with you and Willie! From the 1st time we met in the Grove, to your beautiful wedding day, you two were so kind and always open to suggestions, all the while being a really fun couple to work with. I am truly honored! Bridget

Paige · Married on 09/10/2016

Bridget was wonderful to work with. I was on a short time frame due to deployment, and she was quick to respond back to me and get the ball rolling. She was extremely informative, flexible, and just fun! She remembered small details from our whole wedding day (who said what joke, everyone's names) and that made it even more special when reviewing the photo blog. Her pictures came out gorgeous! Couldn't have asked for better service or quality on our special day, thank you Bridget!

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

Bridget was amazing! She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She took time before the wedding to walk me through everything that I needed to know before my big day. Bridget also provides an amazing product and is very affordable, considering all that she provides. She traveled all the way to Memphis for our wedding and I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Karen · Married on 05/07/2016

Bridget was WONDERFUL to work with! She was FUN, ENERGETIC and very ACCOMODATING to all of our requests. So very thankful we chose her! Pictures were BEAUTIFUL! QUICK turn around time. You cant go wrong using Bridget Sharp Photography!!

Leah · Married on 04/16/2016

Bridget was so much fun to work with! She kept everyone happy while taking all of our pictures. We had a first look and she caught it on camera I couldn't be happier with the experience because she let us have our first look and a few moments together while she stood back and captured. I couldn't be more excited and thrilled about how our pictures turned out! And I love that we have the copyrights and can make as many of our pictures that we want!

Erin · Married on 12/05/2015

Bridget was wonderful to work with for our engagement session as well as our perfect wedding day! She is very nice, easy to work with, helpful, and reasonably priced. We got our photos today from our wedding and they capture the day perfectly and tell a beautiful story. We could not be happier! Thank you, Bridget!

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Mrs Bridget went above and beyond all expectations! She not only did a great job she made it fun and enjoyable. We would recommend Mrs Bridget to anyone and look forward to using her in the future for family/Baby pictures.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Bridget Sharp Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! I had such a great time and your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to do baby sessions! I know they'll be just a gorgeous as you!

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

Mrs. Bridget was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Not only did we love her, our wedding party did as well. We would highly recommend her!