Bloom Photography & Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

Bloom Photography & Design is a Long Beach, Mississippi-based business dedicated to the art of documenting your love story. Jessica Holland, the owner of the business, is an award-winning professional that is passionate about her work and the clients that she serves. This expert has more than two decades of experience and is a respected ever-present of the Mississippi wedding industry. Bloom Photography & Design's portfolio highlights a prominent photojournalistic approach and natural style.

Couples can choose from several wedding packages and various payment plans to accommodate their budget. These collections provide either partial or full coverage depending on the selection while a second photographer can also be arranged upon request. All photographs are captured and delivered in high-resolution digital images with some print options available for consideration.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Leslie
    Leslie J. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A real talent with incredible vibes and peaceful energy.

Jessica gave us an incredible gift with her photography for our wedding. The photos are simply gorgeous. She has an incredible eye and gift with lighting and design. I could not be happier with how the photos turned out, I mean, I was literally gasping with awe and wonder as I flipped through them, however, that isn't really the best part.

The best part of having Jessica photograph our wedding, was that she was a calm, positive energy on a chaotic hectic busy day. She listened to me and understood exactly what I wanted. I had some specific requests and it was very important to me that I felt mentally and spiritually present on my wedding day and not distracted by how I would look in photos. I am quite the extrovert but in front of a camera I can get shy and awkward and worry a lot about how I look. I ALMOST didn't want a photographer for this exact reason.

I mean this as a real compliment to Jessica, most of the time, I barely noticed she was there, and there were so many wonderful photos that came as a complete surprise to me to see because I was able to achieve my goal of being fully present at my wedding. She worked some kind of magic to blend in seamlessly, professionally, and consciously into our wedding day, pull off the impossible and get all the perfect shots. If you like dreamy beautiful photos from a great listener who respects you as a client, Jessica is your wedding photographer.

Bloom Photography & Design's reply:

You are amazing! Thank you so much Leslie! I really loved shooting your special day! The entire day was flawless, you made taking beautiful photos easy!
  • Kelsye
    Kelsye S. Married on 02/22/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Jessica is FABULOUS! But honestly that doesn't begin to describe it! She let me book her last minute for my wedding, and when I tell you she went ABOVE AND BEYOND! She was so much more than just a photographer! She sent me timeline outlines, she calmed me down when my makeup artist cancelled 20 minutes after she was suppose to arrive, she helped us set up SHE IS AMAZING!!!! She jumped in to help anywhere she thought she could be needed, she had so many amazing phot ideas, she listened to every idea I had and incorporated it. It started with my wedding, then I insisted she shoot my newborn photos, ands now we're planning my baby's first photoshoot! She is not scared to try new things or poses! I literally cannot recommend her enough!
    Joane Married on 12/19/2021

1 year old pictures

It was amazing she was so nice and worked with me to see how I wanted my sons 1 year pictures. I will book with her again if need too!
  • illustration stars

Wedding Planners

200 West Railroad Street, Suite 101 Long Beach, MS, 39560
228-365-1183

10am-7pm
Location of (Bloom Photography & Design)

Bloom Photography & Design frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bloom Photography & Design include in the starting price?

Bloom Photography & Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Bloom Photography & Design include in their most popular wedding package?

Bloom Photography & Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Bloom Photography & Design offer?

Bloom Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Bloom Photography & Design offer?

Bloom Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bloom Photography & Design offer for wedding events?

Bloom Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bloom Photography & Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bloom Photography & Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bloom Photography & Design offer?

Bloom Photography & Design currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding