Bloom Photography & Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Leslie
    Leslie J. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A real talent with incredible vibes and peaceful energy.

Jessica gave us an incredible gift with her photography for our wedding. The photos are simply gorgeous. She has an incredible eye and gift with lighting and design. I could not be happier with how the photos turned out, I mean, I was literally gasping with awe and wonder as I flipped through them, however, that isn't really the best part.

The best part of having Jessica photograph our wedding, was that she was a calm, positive energy on a chaotic hectic busy day. She listened to me and understood exactly what I wanted. I had some specific requests and it was very important to me that I felt mentally and spiritually present on my wedding day and not distracted by how I would look in photos. I am quite the extrovert but in front of a camera I can get shy and awkward and worry a lot about how I look. I ALMOST didn't want a photographer for this exact reason.

I mean this as a real compliment to Jessica, most of the time, I barely noticed she was there, and there were so many wonderful photos that came as a complete surprise to me to see because I was able to achieve my goal of being fully present at my wedding. She worked some kind of magic to blend in seamlessly, professionally, and consciously into our wedding day, pull off the impossible and get all the perfect shots. If you like dreamy beautiful photos from a great listener who respects you as a client, Jessica is your wedding photographer.

Bloom Photography & Design's reply:

You are amazing! Thank you so much Leslie! I really loved shooting your special day! The entire day was flawless, you made taking beautiful photos easy!
  • Kelsye
    Kelsye S. Married on 02/22/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Jessica is FABULOUS! But honestly that doesn't begin to describe it! She let me book her last minute for my wedding, and when I tell you she went ABOVE AND BEYOND! She was so much more than just a photographer! She sent me timeline outlines, she calmed me down when my makeup artist cancelled 20 minutes after she was suppose to arrive, she helped us set up SHE IS AMAZING!!!! She jumped in to help anywhere she thought she could be needed, she had so many amazing phot ideas, she listened to every idea I had and incorporated it. It started with my wedding, then I insisted she shoot my newborn photos, ands now we're planning my baby's first photoshoot! She is not scared to try new things or poses! I literally cannot recommend her enough!
    Joane Married on 12/19/2021

1 year old pictures

It was amazing she was so nice and worked with me to see how I wanted my sons 1 year pictures. I will book with her again if need too!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kristen R. Married on 11/13/2021

Delightfully Simple

Jessica was WONDERFUL from the get go. She allowed us to make payments to make it easily affordable. The Oaks in Biloxi was a perfect spot for her to suggest. Every single pose we wanted, she took without question. She was so friendly and easy to work with. We will definitely use her again!
    Elizabeth D. Married on 11/06/2021

Wonderful experience!

Jessica was absolutely amazing! She was so friendly and guided us through our first professional pictures ever, which also happened to be our wedding photos. Im so excited to see our first look photos, and know they will be beautiful!
    Phyllis D. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I could not have asked for anything better from my session

Bloom photography was so easy to work with. She captured my grandson so beautiful ly
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 09/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Jessica was absolutely amazing! She captured every moment I could ever wanted and more! She was very responsive and was willing to capture any of our crazy ideas with our hot rod! The pictures turned out amazing!!
    Kim S. Married on 08/21/2021

Spectacular

I contacted Bloom Photography the night before we got married about pictures. She was very accommodating and captured our day perfectly behind the lens. She pictured our day and made it happen.
    Tesserae A. Married on 08/18/2021

Absolutely wonferful!

My photographer was on time and very professional. She was also very friendly and took whatever photos I requested. I highly recommend this photographer. You will not be disappointed!
    Jill C. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very easy to work with! Great photos!

Jessica captured our special day in such a creative way. We were very pleased.
    Emily M. Married on 07/24/2021

Awesome! Great photographer!

Jessica was very professional and great to work with! We were very impressed with her and we are definitely recommending her to anyone who asks!

Bloom Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! Your review means the world to me! I really enjoyed working with both you and Michael, you are such an awesome couple!
    T.c. W. Married on 07/02/2021

Bloom Photography!

Jessica Holland is simply magical! She has captured the most special moments of my family’s life. I would recommend Bloom Photography and Design to anyone who wants a true professional to create a customized photography experience.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/14/2014

Bloom Photigraphy

Jessica was AMAZING!! I don't have the words to describe the feeling I had once I received my photos.... PRICELESS. Thank you for making out day perfect