V Ashley Photo

Pearl, MS View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

V Ashley Photo is a wedding photography company based in Pearl, Mississippi. Owner Victoria knows the importance of the big day and strives to make genuine, personal connections with each soon-to-be-wed and document their celebration the way they want. With her traditional, classically elegant capturing style, she will be ready to turn your life-changing moments into timeless works of art.

V Ashley Photo commits to a limited number of weddings per year, ensuring that each couple receives all the attention they need. Victoria also incorporates a few surprises into her packages to give clients a flawless experience. She will send your final, high-resolution images as digital files, with other options including keepsake albums, canvases, and matted prints. In addition to weddings, V Ashley Photo is happy to schedule engagement and portrait sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/17/2022

Over and Beyond

If you want someone who goes over and beyond and actually cares about your wants and needs then please don’t search any further for a photographer. Victoria went above and beyond by taking control when my coordinator left mid reception. She did not have to take that microphone but she saw I was in need and she stepped up.

You can feel the love she radiates even behind that camera lens. My sneak peeks were a dream!!!! I didn’t even have to wait 24 hours to see the magic she captured. Her communication via texts, emails and calls leading up to our day was stressLESS and needed.

The way she interacted with every important person on our special day was a blessing, I’m still getting compliments about Victoria and the way she spoke and treated them while taking photos. She brings the energy when it’s needed and knows how to get personal when it comes to the intimate shots. My groomsman were wonders but she roped them in and got them to enjoy being in front of that camera, our laughter was genuine and it was definitely brought out by her personality.

I can go on for many more paragraphs but let me wrap it up. If you want someone who LOVES their job and has a passion for her work then please reach out to her I promise you will not regret it!

Thank you Victoria, for being a blessing on my wedding day! Thank you for caring, and going over and beyond! We love you!

-The Collins 🤍
    Brittany S. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She’s the best of the best

We enjoyed every minute with her and loved the photos even more.
    Leah M. Married on 07/16/2022

She's amazing!

I could never say enough great things about V Ashley Photos. Not only is Victoria probably the sweetest person I’ve ever meet in my life, but she made my wedding day beyond amazing, even when nothing was close to perfect. She was like complete family on my big day and made everything SO easy on me. I wish I could see her every day!!!!!!! There is no way you can go wrong with her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Victoria Ashley
Victoria Ashley
Owner

From the phone call - to the wedding day - and beyond!

Having a real genuine connection with my clients has made me come to the realization that, I'll do more than the bare minimum. I become so invested in my couples that i'll truly go above and beyond for them and their needs on the wedding day.

I'm extremely organized but serve as if i had a "go with the flow" attitude. The way i build my timeline has plenty of buffer time to allow us to catch up when we're running behind.

Gavin Snyder Events
Wedding Planners

main street Pearl, MS, 39110
Location of (V Ashley Photo)

V Ashley Photo frequently asked questions

V Ashley Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files
V Ashley Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
V Ashley Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
V Ashley Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding