Jackson, Jackson, MS 39206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Gavin Snyder Events

Gavin Snyder Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Jackson, Mississippi. Owner Gavin knows that planning your dream wedding is no small undertaking. Fortunately, he has the talent and experience you need to make your day a success. Gavin will work closely with you to design an experience that reflects your unique style and personality. Your wedding is a wonderful, momentous event, and Gavin wants you to enjoy your day, confident in the knowledge that your celebration is in safe, caring hands.

Gavin Snyder Events is looking forward to your big day. Gavin covers events throughout Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. Planning services include event design, budget analysis, vendor referrals, and more. Your satisfaction is his priority, and Gavin can’t wait to meet you and discuss what he can do for you.

Follow Gavin Snyder Events on
fed35d37 0686 4770 929b 35faad43d806 51 1976447 160157461625543
Love is in the air!
We design menus and setup!
We design menus and setup!
Ring bearer with a twist!
Ring bearer with a twist!
Ceremony setup? We do that!
Ceremony setup? We do that!
Invitations... leave it to us!
Invitations... leave it to us!
Table decor is our favorite!
Table decor is our favorite!
fed35d37 0686 4770 929b 35faad43d806 51 1976447 160157461625543

Gavin Snyder Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gavin Snyder Events 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Gavin Snyder Events

Owner & Chief Wedding Planner

Events have been my passion for as long as I can remember. Weddings, concerts, beauty pageants, you name it and I have planned it. Regardless of the event, there is a sense of joy I get from working hard so that others can make memories that last a lifetime.

I have worked in every industry as an event planner. As Event Operations Supervisor for Marriott Hotels in New Orleans, I gained valuable experience in the hospitality industry with a focus in corporate events. As Marketing and Events Manager for the History Museum in Mobile, I managed one of the city's premiere wedding venues and coordinated the special day of over 30+ brides. As Public Relations Coordinator at Trustmark in Jackson, I coordinated community and customer-facing events throughout the Southeast. I say all of this to make a point... I have seen it all!

These experiences have led me to where I am today. Headquartered in Jackson and founded in 2020, Gavin Snyder Events is a full-service wedding planning company serving Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. Have an upcoming wedding? Send me a message and let me put my decade-long experience to work for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Jackson Jackson, MS, 39206 See on map
    Location of (Gavin Snyder Events)