Kendall Poole Event Planning

Ridgeland, MS View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Kendall Poole is the coordinator behind the managing, planning, coordination, and execution of all local and destination events. Kendall handles all levels of planning, specializing in producing multi-day celebrations and destination events that reflect the unique needs of each client and location. Kendall emphasizes the importance of establishing a distinct and personal relationship with each client as to ensure the full potential of the couple's vision is realized. All of her clients share an appreciation for incomparable work ethic, honesty, and the ability to create and execute a flawless event.

Kendall had planned events for many years for friends, colleagues, and acquaintances. Kendall's strong reputation grew organically through her ability to stay calm in any situation and the essential belief to respect, understand, and listen to her clients' wants and needs. Kendall creates the perfect fusion of function and style by incorporating her vision and expertise. Clients immediately recognize her passion for planning and commitment to their events. She prides herself on her ability to transform a client's vision into a reality, and her calm yet comforting demeanor puts clients at ease.

Kendall is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and currently resides in Jackson, MS. Kendall finds inspiration in surrounding herself with God's word, books, close friends, family, and her 4 four legged children Doc, Dakota, Gizmo and Cali.

"Exceeding Expectations"

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Hanna M. Married on 05/10/2019

A Wedding Wish

Where do I begin describing how vital Kendall Poole鈥檚 team was to have by my side. It was such a relief to have their guidance, timely organization, and effortless coordination of every small and big detail that comes with planning and executing a wedding! Not only did they swiftly transition my wedding ceremony from indoors to outdoors 40 minutes before walking down the aisle, they also retrieved a new dress for the grooms mother whose zipper decided to break 3 hours before the wedding. To say the least, I would have been at a lost if it wasn鈥檛 for Kendall Poole and her team who conquered and divided, successfully achieving my wishes and visions of my dream wedding and even more!
    Amanda C. Married on 05/05/2018

Great Experience!

I recently put an album of wedding photos together and was reminded what a perfect wedding day we had! A large part of the success of the day was because of Kendall Poole and her team! We are so thankful to these ladies and everything they did for us! Each time we met with Kendall, we knew our happiness and dream for our perfect wedding day was her priority! She always listened intently as we discussed our wishes and we were happy to also have her expert suggestions! We were relieved to have her handling so many details in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding was perfect, thanks to Kendall鈥檚 guidance. I loved having her there to handle the details, so my new husband and I could enjoy celebrating with family and friends! We could not be happier with our day! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further than the KPEP team!
    Claire Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so thankful I found KPEP! My wedding day ran so smoothly thanks to these awesome folks. I highly recommended using Kendall Poole to help plan and coordinate your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Kelli & Haze
26 photos 路 06/27/2020

Nathan Willis Wedding Films Nathan Willis Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Kendall is my favorite planner to work with. Not only is she extremely organized and talented, she's so easy to get along with. I love working with her! If I had my wedding day to plan over again, I would no doubt hire Kendall to make sure everything goes smoothly and looks beautiful.

Nathan Willis Wedding Films
5.0 out of 5 rating , 19 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

1000 Highland Colony Parkway , Suite 2008 Ridgeland, 39157
6019411432
Location of (Kendall Poole Event Planning)

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding