147 Fairmont Plaza, Flowood, MS 39208 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Perfection Wedding Coordinating Company

PWC is an event planning company, specializing in weddings based out of Brandon, MS that service clients from all over the U.S., with 50 % of their clients being from another state. At PWC, we believe that marriage is a union between and man and a woman and we love to witness these multi-cultural events and have created varies areas of services to execute that BIG day. With Perfection you have the option of having event coordinators with all of the necessary resources for your wedding day or any grand event at their finger tips . Perfection also has event coordinators that have the skills to offer coordinating services, decorating services for the ceremony and reception along with wedding programs, invitations, favors, gifts, emergency kits and bridal or bridal party jewelry. We have partnered with premium vendors to give you the total package- Photography, Videography, Catering, DJ-musical entertainment, Baker and etc. PWC now has a wedding boutique, that has all your wedding needs- gowns, jewelry, garters, flower girls basket, pillows, signs and etc.

Follow Perfection Wedding Coordinating Company on

Sweets
pwc

5 Reviews for Perfection Wedding Coordinating Company

chandra · Married on 03/26/2011

Andrea and the perfection wed staff did such a wonderful job. Andrea was so organized, timely and professional. I would recommend Andrea to anyone.

Sent on 05/08/2011

Alisha · Married on 07/12/2009

While preparing for my wedding Perfection Wedding coordinating made me feel like family instead of a client with there speedy response, Flexibility, and the most important thing in my mind is cost. I would recommend anyone to Perfection Wedding Coordinating when they are looking forward to having a perfect wedding experience.

Sent on 02/23/2010

Allison · Married on 05/16/2009

Andrea did my wedding back in May of 2009. She did a wonderful job..She is all about time and staying on schedule and thats what i liked most about her..She gets the job done. I had alot of things I needed plan..I did not have my photographer or anything and Andrea already had a list of people she recommended..who were also great..might I add.I would recommend her to anyone, she is very professional.. even her work crew are on top of things... just like Andrea =) and I want to say thanks again for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 02/27/2010

Perfection Wedding Coordinating Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 19

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Perfection Wedding Coordinating Company 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Perfection Wedding Coordinating to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• J. Ward Design Studio
    J. Ward Design Studio Wedding Invitations

Andrea with Perfection Wedding Coordinating gives so much care and attention to her brides. Her work is impeccable and she is a delight to work with!

• 640 Lakeland East, Suite C Flowood, 39232 See on map