New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70032 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Nathan Willis Wedding Films

We are a wedding videography company creating cinematic wedding films all around the world. Our goal is to create beautiful wedding videos and films that couples can watch for years to come. We are based in the South but are available for filming destination weddings across the U.S. and abroad. We also offer Super 8 wedding cinematography.

Contact us at nathanwillisweddingfilms@gmail.com

Videos 3 Videos

19 Reviews for Nathan Willis Wedding Films

• tatems

Ally · Married on 04/09/2015

My husband and I met Nathan two years ago when we shot a wedding together and knew that when we got married he would be our videographer - no contest! Not only is Nathan incredibly talented, he and his wife Alee are two of the nicest, most genuine people you'll meet. You want them sharing your day with you! What we love about Nathan is that he is everywhere and nowhere all at once. Our guests kept commenting on how every time they looked he was there filming, but never noticed him moving about. He has an amazing ability to film your whole day, and create a finished product that highlights all of your key moments. Thank you Nathan for being a part of our Savannah wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Elissa · Married on 10/12/2014

STOP SEARCHING!!! You have found your videographer!! Seriously! As an engineering PhD student, I know what it is to do serious research. I researched TONS of videographers for our wedding, not only in Houston but in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and surrounding cities. I considered video quality, costs (including hidden fees, which Nathan Willis Wedding Films have NONE), equipment, location, time frames, reviews, the list goes on and on. With this in mind, I can confidently tell you that Nathan and Alee, hands down, are the best in the business. They were friendly, quick to reply to my inquiries, and have a cost that's very reasonable for the phenomenal services they provide. During my search I noticed a trend among videographers... Either they were cheap and produced rinky dinky videos or they charged an outrageous cost (upwards of $8000? Really?) for videos that weren't anywhere NEAR as good as Nathan Willis Wedding Films. At our wedding, Nathan and Alee were very unobtrusive. They worked seamlessly and without any disturbance to the day's schedule. Yet, somehow they managed to capture all of the important moments and so much more. When my husband and I watched our wedding videos, we were very surprised with all the shots they caught. There were tons of scenes where we didn't know they were filming, but we are so glad they were! Nathan Willis Wedding Films even met all of our nitpicky, overly analytical requests about song choice, order of the video, the romantic, dreamy feel I wanted, etc. They even sent us a cute custom package. Nathan and Alee, you've gone above and beyond our expectations! All of our friends and family LOVE the video and so many have told me they've never seen a video more beautiful. Thank you for giving us something so special to remember our day by. And thank you for being (by far) the easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding. No kidding! I'm so glad we found you!! You are seriously the BEST at what you do! Brides are lucky to have you!!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Award

Nathan Willis Wedding Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Cottonwood Studios Wedding Photographers

Brides should look no further when looking for a wedding videographer. Nathan's incredible work will make your wedding look like feature film. He's a true professional and has an incredibly laid back personality. Take a peek at his work and you'll be as hooked as we are!

• New Orleans New Orleans, LA, 70032 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Nathan Willis Wedding Films)