April Garon Photography

Jackson, MS View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

April Garon Photography is a Jackson, Mississippi-based photography business that provides wedding services. Owner and lead photographer April captures every special moment that makes up any nuptial event. From the pre-ceremony preparations to the first dance, you can rely on this talented photographer to be by your side documenting it all. This dedicated artist also has a degree in photojournalism, reassuring you that she has the know-how to beautifully preserve your wedding for years to come.

April Garon Photography offers wedding day coverage, engagement sessions, portraiture, and boudoir sessions. She will strive to form a connection with you so you feel relaxed, ensuring she captures your authentic love and personalities. With this business, you can tailor your photography package to accommodate your needs. Depending on the selections, April will provide additional hours, a second photographer, and travel for destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Clara
    Clara Married on 12/17/2021

Thank you April!!

I had an instant connection with April Garon. She brought a calmness to our photo session that put me at ease. She goes out of her way to make your time with her a positive experience. Not only that but she is an incredibly skilled and creative photographer.

April and I have done 2 photo sessions together, the latter one being my wedding day.
    I was impressed to find after both sessions she had created SO many beautiful images from the few hours we had spent together.

One of my favorite things about April is her good communication skills. She is efficient but comes away with well-crafted photos that capture the magic of the day.

You will not regret choosing April as your photographer!

April Garon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Clara! Your wedding day was incredibly beautiful and romantic. It was so special to be a small part of it :)

Real Weddings

• Lacy & Caleb
    31 photos · 04/22/2022
  • Clara & Nathan
    26 photos · 12/17/2021

Deals

April Garon Photography 1
Discount

50% OFF wedding photography packages with April Garon Photography. Weddings begin at $1250+tax and elopements at $750+tax. $300 deposit secures your date.

I am so excited to offer this opportunity to couples with wedding dates in October, November or December 2022!

Message me to view package options and reserve your wedding date!

Can’t wait to hear from you!

info@agaronphoto.com

601-695-3632

Pricing

Team

April Garon
April Garon
Primary Photographer/Owner

I'm a professional photographer based in central Mississippi and I serve couples & families all over the South and beyond. My style would be described as colorful, bright, airy, romantic and timeless. I love capturing the authentic moments of your wedding day that make your love story unique. I have a degree in photography and started my photography journey in a darkroom when I was 16. For the past 7 years, I have been a full-time professional photographer in the Jackson area. When I’m not capturing weddings, I love to travel, snuggle with my fur babies, and drink too much coffee!

I have a bachelor's degree in photojournalism (news photography) and worked as a photojournalist in the past. I also graduated from an arts high school and went through intense study. This puts me in the unique position to capture authentic and emotional images that others may miss, with an artist's view on composition and color. In addition, my clients tell me that I brought a sense of calm to their wedding day. Putting you at ease on the most important day of your life is my goal. I am your wedding bff and will be there not only as your photographer but as a helping hand for anything and everything!

Jackson, Mississippi Jackson, MS, 39208
Location of (April Garon Photography)

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding