Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About April and Paul

We love adventurous couples who choose moments over tangible.

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, WE'RE NOT ABOUT STIFF POSES AND SMILES AT THE CAMERA. WE'LL LEAVE THAT UP TO SEARS. WE LOVE PASSION AND INTIMACY. KISSES AND STRONG EMBRACES.

We believe passionate, romantic and authentic imagery doesn’t just happen. Images like that take time and effort to create. That’s because they don’t come from hurried interactions or fake, stiff poses with awkward smiles. They come from real connections.

And that’s what we’re interested in – we want to know who you are as a couple. Sure we want to know what your style is, but we also want to know what makes you two laugh till your stomachs hurt.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Jackson

Follow April and Paul on

6 Reviews for April and Paul

User Photos
Digital Files (1)

April + Paul are wonderful! They shot our engagement photos last month. We were so comfortable around them and had such a great time taking photos. They were up for anything! All of our photos came out amazing! Our personalities and love shined through each and every picture. We cannot wait for them to photograph my bridal shoot and our wedding day!!! They have been our best vendor choice for our wedding thus far!

Profile Picture nicki, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

April and Paul are AMAZING in every way possible! Not only are they phenomenal photographers but they are so great to work with and be around as welll! You’re getting the best of all worlds if you have them as your wedding photographers. April and Paul couldn’t have captured our wedding more perfectly! From the smallest moments to biggest - they got it all! Their eye for catching the most candid moments is impeccable - so much so , that whenever I look back on my wedding photos I feel as if Im re-living the day! I couldn’t be any happier with the photos I got from them and the service they gave us. They were professional yet fun and put everyone around them at ease. They weren’t afraid to get dirty and even managed to make us look good in the rain! I am so SO grateful that they were our wedding photographers and couldn’t have asked for anything more from them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

April and Paul will make your wedding day so effortless and timeless. Their photos capture those in between moments that you will want to remember the most. Their artistic eye captures you in your best light. And having them work together as a team is such a wonderful thing to watch.

Profile Picture User6487629, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

22 Photos

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
April and Paul are one of the easiest photography couples to work with. Their work is always on point and their professionalism and easy going personalities allow the focus to be on our couples. Their work showcases well in magazines. We love working with them both.

April and Paul not only possess incredible talent, they are the sweetest most fun, yet professional, photographers around. We LOVE to hear a one of our brides hired April and Paul because we know that (1) we get to work closely with fantastic vendors and (2) we're going to see THE BEST photos of our venue. We cannot say enough great things about these two.

We love working with April and Paul for weddings, bridal sessions, and style shoots for our clients. Look forward to working more with them in the future!

April and Paul are not only wonderful photographers but also wonderful people. They can truly take any clients vision and bring it to life. I would not hesitate to refer any one of my clients to them, knowing that they would be in wonderful hands. I have worked several events with April and Paul and they are truly pleasures to work with. If anyone is in need of a photographer, I would suggest seriously considering April and Paul Photography.

I had the pleasure of working with April & Paul at a recent wedding, and it was obvious to me that they both love what they do! They are energetic, engaging, creative, professional, and best of all, good people. I give April & Paul my highest recommendation!

Events