110 N. Main St., Bryan, TX 77803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ten23 Photography

A skilled wedding photography company in Bryan, Texas, Ten23 Photography specializes in beautiful wedding photography. Operating under the belief that photography is one of the most important decisions a couple will make during the wedding planning process, owners Robby Lozano and Gabe Miller pride themselves on working with each couple to ensure they receive the photographs their day deserves. Organized and friendly, Ten23 Photography is guaranteed to provide images that you other will cherish forever!

Couples who entrust their wedding photography needs to Ten23 Photography benefit from an assortment of services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Willingness to travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services
Ten23 Photography also offers an assortment of wedding-related amenities from which couples may benefit. Options include:

• Albums
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash-the-dress shoots
  • Digital files

Areas Covered
Ten23 Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to couples located in Bryan, Texas. Said services are extended to interested couples throughout the state of Texas and beyond.

Follow Ten23 Photography on
Ten23 photography
ten23 photography holly chapple weddings floral design fine art photography 16 51 1002335 1560388144

• Real Weddings 106

Ten23 Photography 7
  • Mary

Mary Herndon · Married on 04/13/2019

My photographer for life

A wedding photographer is something I truly didn’t value the importance of until I had my first photo shoot with Robby. Our engagements we took at Lake Bryan. My Husband and I drove from Galveston to Bryan to meet Robby for the photos. We were lucky and the outdoor conditions were favorable - it made for the most beautiful pictures. Robby was so nice and accommodating to us coming in from out of town. I honestly didn’t think my wedding pictures could top the quality of the engagement photos. My second meeting was for my bridals. Again, perfection. This time the weather was a little overcast but he ensured me this would make for perfect pictures - which it did. When the wedding finally came, I felt like Robby and I were old friends. He was so easy going and always going out of his way to get the perfect shots. It made the experience more fun that I felt like our photographer was our friend. I had so much trust in his ability to take the most incredible photos I didn’t worry once about how the wedding pictures would turn out. He had already won my trust and will forever be the photographer I go to as our family grows, special occasions, and life events. I’m forever grateful for his ability to capture the most amazing days of my life.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Ten23 Photography 24
    Ten23 Photography 25

Steffani Aquila · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderfully Talented Photographer

I had an amazing experience with Robby and Gabe. They were so professional and always willing to work with the look and style that I had for my wedding. Communication was without a doubt the best, Robby was always there when I needed him and gave me a sense of calm when I was feeling overwhelmed with details. I would highly recommend Ten23 Photography, they truly have an eye for beauty!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Ten23 Photography 26

Ten23 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• EPOCH CO+ Events
    EPOCH CO+ Events Wedding Planners

Robby and Gabe are our go-to College Station and Houston wedding photographers for our planning clients! We love their way of capturing the light and airy vibe without losing the vibrant colors. Their attention to detail is unbeatable. If you are looking for a reliable and talented wedding photographer, you can rest assured knowing your special day is in good hands when you hire Ten23 Photography!

• 110 N. Main St. Bryan, TX, 77803 See on map