Bryan, Bryan, TX 77802 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About EPOCH CO+ Events

EPOCH CO+ Events is a boutique wedding planning and design collective based in College Station, Texas. They are passionate about helping couples plan their perfect celebration, and are happy to travel anywhere that may require. The EPOCH CO+ Events team knows that everyone has a vision for their wedding day, and the two planners work hard to design and create it down to every last detail.

EPOCH CO+ Events specializes in organization during the planning process to make their clients’ lives a bit easier. They offer a variety of packages including full service, partial planning, month-of, and a la carte consultations, styling, and design services. EPOCH CO+ Events provides packages to plan the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception using timelines, event referrals, and to-do lists. If you aren’t sure what direction you’d like your wedding day to head in, they are happy to chat in an initial consultation. The team will help you to create a cohesive design for your special day using elements of your personality and taste.

Follow EPOCH CO+ Events on

4 Reviews for EPOCH CO+ Events

• Morgan

Morgan Aragon · Married on 07/04/2019

Even Event Planners Need a Wedding Planner

As an event planner, I thought I could handle planning my own wedding with ease. If you can budget for a month-of coordinator, DO IT. In the final weeks leading up to the wedding I was exhausted and found that I wasn’t enjoying the season. Heather and her team stepped in at the perfect time to handle all of the tiny details to make our wedding day perfect. It was so nice to enjoy my final few weeks engaged with my now-husband and really soak in our time together. On our wedding day, everything flowed so smoothly. Heather and Ashley worked well with our families and guests. When someone accidentally stepped on my train and ripped my bustle, Heather quickly grabbed a safety pin and got me back on the dance floor. Heather and her team know how to prepare and coordinate a wedding. Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Mary

Mary Herndon · Married on 04/13/2019

Can I give 10 stars?

Heather and her team are the absolute best. I met and started talking with Heather about my vision a year before the wedding. Communication was exceptional. She was always there for me when I needed ideas and was always so creative. At the wedding she took care of everything. It was completely outdoor and she handled the challenges outdoors weddings face with ease. I had the most beautiful wedding and I owe it 110% because of her. Even after the wedding Heather and I still meet up for drinks and hang out. She is such a cool and outgoing person. Made the day extra special!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • I

Ilicia · Married on 10/16/2016

Heather was absolutely amazing! At the last minute the person who was going to do our cake and dessert bar dropped out. I called Heather in a panic and she took over and told me not to worry. She found me the most amazing vendor and made all my dreams and vision come true ! Heather was all over the catering vendor to ensure they lived up to there contact promises.
    She cried with us, laughed with us and celebrated with us through this amazing time. Heather held my hand before I walked down the isle as my eyes started to tear thinking about everything. She isn't just a wedding coordinator but an amazing person with amazing ideas! Could not have had the wedding of my dreams without her !

Sent on 08/03/2017

EPOCH CO+ Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2