151 Cherokee Drive, Starkville, MS 39759 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About Jones Photography & Productions

Jones Photography & Productions is a wedding videography business located in Starkville, Mississippi. Founder Jake Jones understands the importance of having someone by your side to document your cherished moments on the big day. It is his mission to help you remember this joyous occasion for years to come.

Jones Photography & Productions offers packages that aim to fit your specific needs and vision. Jake is proud to create cinematic-quality, short-form films of your pre-ceremony preparations, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. He can take video for up to ten hours and use multiple cameras to capture everything from the intimate moments to the grand gestures. This enthusiastic professional can provide your final production in a digital download so that you can easily distribute it to your loved ones.

Other Services Offered

Jake is passionate about helping families celebrate their life’s biggest milestones with his business. He offers a range of photography services such as engagement photos, bridal portraits, newborn photos, family photos, and senior portraits. This dedicated artist can also assist with save-the-date card creation.

034a1719 51 1069321 1559357921

Videos 7 vídeos

5 Reviews for Jones Photography & Productions

Tori Mcculloch · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Videographer

I am so glad that we booked Jake for our November wedding! We had all of our videos back 2 weeks after our wedding and couldn’t be happier! He was early the day of our wedding and stayed well into our reception. Jake did a phenomenal job of capturing our special day! If you’re needing a wedding videographer, you should definitely book Jake!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Katie Bosarge · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Videographer

When planning for my wedding, I was really clueless as far as videographers go. I didn’t do a lot of research because at the time the video was not really a priority for me as far as wedding vendors go. But, WOW, I am so thankful I found Jake Jones. He was so much fun to work with. He sent a questionnaire several months before our date and asked tons of questions about what my husband and I wanted out of our wedding day. Jake took those answers and produced a video that floored both of us. We wrote our own vows and had no idea he would even include those in the video, but when I first watched our video, I immediately started crying. Getting to hear our vows over and over as many times as we want to for the rest of our lives is something we will cherish FOREVER. Now I can’t imagine not having our wedding film. Jake captured the whole entire day from the getting ready in the morning all the way to our sparkler exit at the end. It makes us feel like we are reliving our wedding day all over again. The quality of the film and the shots he got were more than I could have ever asked for. He worked right beside my photographer and was always there at every turn capturing every little detail of our day. I would highly recommend Jake to anyone planning their wedding. We could not have done it without him. Plus, his pricing is almost impossible to beat! Thank you Jake for all your incredible, hard work!

Love,
    Katie and Kylan Bosarge

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jones Photography & Productions Pricing

Jones Photography & Productions Price Rates

Jones Photography & Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 750.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• 151 Cherokee Drive Starkville, MS, 39759 See on map
    Location of (Jones Photography & Productions)