Jones Photography & Productions Reviews

5 Reviews for Jones Photography & Productions

• Annie

Annie Schexnayder · Married on 12/28/2019

The BEST videographer!!

We had the BEST experience with Jake! He is willing to travel, which was great. He is from Mississippi and he came to Arkansas for our wedding. From the day we decided to use him as our videographer, he made it so easy. He made sure to let us know exactly what he needed and he took time to really learn what about our wedding was most important to us to really capture that in our video. On the day of the wedding, we felt so comfortable around him. Every shot felt natural and he knew exactly what to do and say to put us at ease. The most amazing part was the day after wedding, we received our teaser video! That was so fun to watch and share on the way to our honeymoon. Then our final video was ready in one week!! He was so easy to work with and so much fun! We have loved reliving our day by watching the video and being able to share it with loved ones who were unable to be there with us.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Tori Mcculloch · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Videographer

I am so glad that we booked Jake for our November wedding! We had all of our videos back 2 weeks after our wedding and couldn’t be happier! He was early the day of our wedding and stayed well into our reception. Jake did a phenomenal job of capturing our special day! If you’re needing a wedding videographer, you should definitely book Jake!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Katie Bosarge · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Videographer

When planning for my wedding, I was really clueless as far as videographers go. I didn’t do a lot of research because at the time the video was not really a priority for me as far as wedding vendors go. But, WOW, I am so thankful I found Jake Jones. He was so much fun to work with. He sent a questionnaire several months before our date and asked tons of questions about what my husband and I wanted out of our wedding day. Jake took those answers and produced a video that floored both of us. We wrote our own vows and had no idea he would even include those in the video, but when I first watched our video, I immediately started crying. Getting to hear our vows over and over as many times as we want to for the rest of our lives is something we will cherish FOREVER. Now I can’t imagine not having our wedding film. Jake captured the whole entire day from the getting ready in the morning all the way to our sparkler exit at the end. It makes us feel like we are reliving our wedding day all over again. The quality of the film and the shots he got were more than I could have ever asked for. He worked right beside my photographer and was always there at every turn capturing every little detail of our day. I would highly recommend Jake to anyone planning their wedding. We could not have done it without him. Plus, his pricing is almost impossible to beat! Thank you Jake for all your incredible, hard work!

Love,
    Katie and Kylan Bosarge

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jordan · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful video, personable videographer

Jake did a fabulous job with our wedding!! He was so easy to work with and captured the moments of our wedding day so beautifully and organically! We did the full ceremony package and were very pleased with both the highlights video and the full ceremony video we received. Added bonus of a drone shot of the church as well. :) Jake did wonderfully, and the day would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Kaileigh · Married on 12/29/2018

Jake is honestly the best and he did a phenomenal job!

I absolutely love Jake and I’m so glad that he did my wedding video. He was there the whole day from morning prep to the send off. He worked seamlessly with my photographer who he had never met before. He got everything I wanted and had so many ideas about things I had never thought of. He had the video ready for me to post before I even got back from my honeymoon.

Sent on 06/13/2019