Brides On Location, LLC Reviews

27 | Grosse Pointe, MI

27 Reviews for Brides On Location, LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alaina · Married on 02/17/2018

These women are AMAZING! They're pricing is appropriate, they were very professional, but fun to work with. My trial went so well, they didn't judge or pressure me into anything and I felt they listened when I wanted to make any changes to my hair and makeup. They came to the hotel we were staying at and got 10 women done with both hair and makeup in 4 hours. When one of my bridesmaid didn't end up liking the hairstyle she chose, without hesitation Kristin redid her entire style until she loved it. Kristina even has her own make up line so I could purchase my lip gloss to touch up during the entire wedding. We all looked beautiful because of this team- HIGHLY recommend.

• User5557502 · 1+ year ago

Absolutely great hair and makeup! She did such good makeup and hair it made my family cry (happy tears, of course!). I am so glad I found her. She is also the nicest person and so down to earth.

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

A long story led us to Brides on Location and they were the BEST discovery of the whole journey! From the very first phone discussion with them, we knew we were in excellent hands. Kristina, Kristen and their team delivered MORE than what you would expect; they felt like instant friends. On the wedding morning, they arrived promptly and they worked their magic on the bride, two moms, and seven bridesmaids. Each of us told them what we wanted and we got incredible looks - "stunning!!" was the word used when each of us was finished. For each of us to walk away looking better than we envisioned was truly a remarkable way to start the day. And it was amazing that all of us still looked gorgeous at the end of the day - and it was a HOT day. Kristina & Kristen, I can't thank you enough! You MADE our day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristen and Kristina did a fantastic job on the hair and makeup for my wedding party! I had a lot of fun with them at my trial, and so I knew they would be great for the wedding. They came out to our rental house in Brighton and everyone was really pleased with the results. It was raining a bit in the morning so we made some adjustments to my hair to accommodate for the weather, but I ended up even happier with it than what we had practiced. My mom was also very happy, she has shorter hair and she wasn't happy with how her hair was at my sister's wedding, but she said this was the best her hair has ever been. I think the prices are very reasonable for the quality you get, and the convenience of having them on location!

Kristina and Kristen are the dream team to make your day of beauty routine easy and low key. The product they deliver is flawless and their execution is unmatched. They travel to your home (or location) and they knocked out hair and makeup for 8 people in under three hours. Kristina uses airbrush makeup which is one of my favorite parts-- you don't have to worry about wear and touchups all day. Kristen can transform any head of hair into a beautiful look. All of my girls had different ideas and she was able to execute them all!

Shenna · Married on 10/24/2015

Kristina was fabulous! She was very professional and quick. She did my makeup exactly how I had pictured. I would CERTAINLY use her again!

Kimberly · Married on 09/18/2015

Thank goodness I chose Brides on Location!! Kristina, Adriana, and 2 other hair stylists, whose names I regrettably forget, did the hair and makeup for 8 women, as well as the last minute add-on of my flower girl’s hair in 3 hours. They came to our hotel so all we had to do was basically roll out of bed. Best idea ever! We hung out in the bridal room munching on some breakfast, drinking coffee and mimosas, and chatting with these wonderful ladies, who not only made us all look gorgeous, but were also a ton a fun to spend a morning with!! Kristina’s makeup stayed on everyone and looked great the whole day and night, from 8am when we started getting ready to after 11pm when the reception ended, over 15 hours!! Everyone’s hair also looked wonderful! Huge shoutout to Adriana, who did my hair! She spent a lot of time making it absolutely perfect, and when I had trouble describing what I wanted, she was incredibly patient and somehow figured out my vision and made it real. These ladies are so efficient, thorough, and are true professionals. I highly recommend them!!

Sheri · Married on 06/15/2013

They did an amazing job with our hair and make-up! Was nice to sit back at our venue and have our hair and make-up done without running around. They are a fun group to work with!

They were great!! Made my wedding day very special.

Caroline · Married on 08/04/2012

Brides on Location did the hair and make up for my wedding in August 2012. Kristen and Kristina are so much fun and amazing at hair and make-up. My bridesmaids and I showed them photos of what we wanted and everything turned out perfectly! Not to mention we were ahead of schedule which is always a plus. It was a nice stress-free way to start the wedding day! I will definitely hire Brides on Location for any major upcoming event.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2012

Brides on Location was by far one of the best decisions that I made for the day of my wedding! I had been in weddings that used the ladies before and I was so impressed that they were the first vendor that I booked for my own wedding. I have never felt more beautiful and my makeup did not wear at all throughout the day/night!

My pictures were the amazing and I have these ladies to thank for that as well.

I would recommend Brides on Location for any big event that you want to look stunning for!

Thanks ladies!!!!!

• DetroitBride

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2012

I felt so glam and gorgeous! My make-up and hair were perfect! Kristen and her make-up partner, Kristina are so nice and very professional. They make it so convenient to come to you to do your hair and make-up. They are very thorough and quick too! May hair/makeup and my 4 maids were done in two hours! They were absolutely wonderful!

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2012

Seriously, I could not love Kristen and Kristina more if I tried. I loved the idea that I could just go to the church and have my hair and makeup come to me, but I have unruly hair so I was a little nervous about using someone I didnt know. Kristen had me come to her home for a trial and I feel like I ended up just hanging out with the girls because they are so fun to be around! You seriously just feel like they are your best galpals. We were singing along to Pandora, drinking coffee and gossipping and I didn't even realize they were making me gorgeous!!! They were immediately hired and I had hair and airbrush for me, my MOH and one bridesmaid, and then hair for 3 more, and airbrush makeup for my mom. They put extensions on 2 girls, and ended up doing 2 more that had said they did not want to do it originally. It was so carefree, and fun. Everyone loved them and everyone looked amazing at the end of the day!!!! Do yourself a favor and hire these girls! Its the best time you will ever have while looking hotter than you ever have!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Brides On Location, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!! We can't thank you enough for this amazing review. We love what we do and beautiful brides like you make our job so amazing. It was wonderful to work with you and your girls!!

Erica · Married on 12/04/2010

Kristen did my hair and Christina did my airbrush foundation! What an amazing job they did! I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life.

denise · Married on 08/22/2009

They did an amazing job on myself, mother and grandmother. Great group of women and very personable & professional! Eveveyone loved my hair!

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2008

Kristen & Carly are AWESOME! My whole bridal party looked stunning and everyone kept commenting on how amazing we all looked.

Kerine · Married on 03/18/2005

Kristen and her team are the best in this business. As a bride, I was very picky and nervous about my hair and make-up and they exceded my expectations above and beyond what I could've imagined. Thank you for making my wedding day that much more perfect!
    -Kerine

Adrieann · Married on 12/09/2011

Oh, wow. Where do I start? What an amazing, fun, and friendly experience the morning of my wedding day! Kristen & Kristina are so much fun to work with. Kristen nailed my hair style during the trial, and to my surprise, it turned out even MORE gorgeous on the actual day! My make up was flawless and my 3 bridesmaids and mom looked stunning as well. We got compliments all day and all night! I have never felt more beautiful. I can't thank this team enough. :)

Sent on 01/31/2012

Brides On Location, LLC's reply:

Thank you! We were just as happy to be part of your day. We appreciate the positive review and feedback. If you remember to send us pictures we would LOVE to see them!

BOL came to my house to do my makeup for the wedding. Once Kristina arrived, she was able to quickly setup and get started. She referred back to some pictures from my trial as well as some notes she had taken about colors, etc. My makeup looked great and lasted the whole day.

Katy · Married on 10/18/2014

They are the company to go with if you are getting married. Super friendly and experienced. I personally used them and had referred them out, and everyone is always thrilled with their work. What's better then not having to leave your house for you hair and makeup on your wedding day :)

• Kate

Kate · Married on 09/05/2009

Kristen (hair) and Kristina (makeup) did an absolutely fantastic job for me, my 5 bridesmaids and mom. My bridesmaids had no idea what they wanted and Kristen worked with them to decide on what hairstyle would be best for them, and quickly. They arrived right on time and when I added on one more girl the day before, she had no problem. My biggest concern was for my mom who had never had her hair or makeup done before. She was nervous about her thin, short hair but ended up with such volume that none of our family could recognize her! That made my day. The girls were very professional and made me look absolutely stunning. Not to mention they were quick. Having the hair and makeup done at home made everything so much more peaceful and fun. My best memory is running up the stairs to visit with the girls getting makeup, and downstairs to visit with the girls getting hair done.

Annette · Married on 12/01/2007

This was a terrific service. They were flexible enough that I was able to change the time just a day or two in advance. They arrived at the hotel promptly, where they did my hair and make-up as well as my sister's and a friend's. I was worried the make-up would be too much since I don't usually wear any, but she made me look like me, just amuch better version of me. I looked great and both hair and make-up held up perfectly all day and night.

Kayla · Married on 06/19/2010

I was very pleased with my own hair and makeup, as well as for some of my bridesmaids and mother. The only slight disappointment I had was with the eye lash application (too expensive for what I received and I have paid a lot less for a much better outcome).

Rebecca · Married on 08/07/2010

3.0

My bridesmaids and I had our makeup done at my house before the wedding. It was really relaxing, and everyone looked beautiful!!!

Suzanne · Married on 07/25/2009

Brides on Location was great! They were very professional and on time. Everyone at the wedding commented on my hairdo and wanted to know who did it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!