Brea Florist Reviews

5 | Brea, CA

5 Reviews for Brea Florist

Leanne · Married on 03/19/2011

Mary Joe at Brea Florist is AMAZING!! She was so creative with our color. It was the color Horizon by David's bridal. She was able to combine the most beautiful spring colors to make the flowers really POP that day. She was sweet and very informative. Her prices for what I received was also GREAT. I would definitely recommend anyday

Sent on 04/18/2011
  • hbsugart

Tara · Married on 10/16/2009

My flowers were beautiful and for a great cost. She was so helpful in selecting the right colors for what I was trying to create. I still have my bouquet hanging dried in my room. The colors that she chose were also perfect with the dresses and in the pictures. I definitely see myself going there in the future.

Sent on 11/26/2009

Bobby · Married on 05/31/2008

Mary Jo was very nice to work with and gave me great suggestions to enhance my wedding day. Every thing was fresh beautiful and on time. I recomend brea florist to anyone looking for a shop who is going to listen to you and work with your budget.

Sent on 07/26/2008

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2009

We loved our flowers and had many comments about how beautiful they were. They delivered everything on time and I didn't have to worry.

Sent on 02/25/2010
  • JasonC

Jason · Married on 03/06/2009

They were very decently priced. They worked very well with us and are very friendly. I definitely recommend them. We got all of our flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc. for less than $1000! They were well done too.

Sent on 03/31/2009