Brazilian Grill Catering Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Julia
    Julia K. Married on 11/17/2022

An Amazing Experience

I literally can't say enough good things about Nora and Marcelo with Brazilian Grill. They were absolutely wonderful to work with, very responsive and accommodating. The food was DELICIOUS, our guests said it was the best meal they'd had at a wedding. We also rented all of our furniture through them and everything came out exactly as discussed, they really don't miss a beat. If I had to give one note, I would say that drinks were taken away too soon (many people noted that their full glasses were removed the second they set them down) and it felt slightly rushed, but neither of those things was enough to make the experience less than 5 stars. Not only is Nora incredibly talented and professional, but she is a wonderfully kind person to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for something to wow your guests during dinner!
    Michelle A. Married on 04/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding food ever

We are so happy we decided to hire Nora and Marcelo for our wedding at Secret Gardens. All of the food they create is so delicious it was difficult for us to make a decision what to choose! All of our guests said it was the best wedding meal they had ever had. The table side rodizio was such a nice change from typical chicken/fish. The appetizers were equally incredible, and I was so impressed when Nora’s team took the time to find the wedding party while they were getting photographs to make sure they got something to eat. They even made us (bride/groom) a little plate of appetizers since we missed the cocktail hour due to photos. They really took excellent care of us, were so friendly and amazing to work with, and felt like part of our family. I would highly recommend hiring them for your wedding!
  • Natalia
    Natalia Married on 02/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Caterer Ever! Can't Recommend Enough!

I can't recommend Brazilian Grill highly enough! Nora and her husband were the absolute sweetest, and worked with us every step of the way. Our guests are still raving about how we had the best wedding food they've ever had. I've never heard of having a rodizio at a wedding until I stumbled upon Brazilian Grill, and I'm SO happy we picked them! I can't recommend them enough - hire Nora and her team!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Irenia
    Irenia Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and delicious food!

We are so happy we decided to go with Brazilian Grill Catering, they are amazing, the food is delicious and great quality. We had guest afterwards come up to say how wonderful and delicious the food was. Nora was extremely helpful from beginning to end and she made sure all of our accommodation were made happen. They are truly amazing and professional!
    Sarah Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brazilian Grill was AMAZING in every way possible! Originally we had planned to serve paella at our wedding but are beyond happy we opted not to. At the last minute, literally a week before our wedding, we found Brazilian Catering. Owners Nora & Marcelo treated us like family accommodating us into their already busy schedule. The quality of food and service far exceeded our expectations. It couldn't have been more perfect! Nora & Marcelo along with their staff were professional and attentive to every detail going out of their way to cater to us and our guests. Our guests have raved about how great the food was and even to say it was the best food they have ever tasted at a wedding! We are forever grateful that we found Brazilian Catering. Nora & Marcelo we cannot thank you enough!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing this caterer was one of the best decisions of my wedding. I got married on March 24th, at the Historic Walton House. My guests cannot stop raving about the deliciousness of the food. Nora was excellent to work with. You may need to follow up a few times before getting a response because they are growing so fast, and booking like crazy. I had an excellent time at the tasting, and it was so cool to have Brazilian style serving at my wedding reception - very unique (for now). The Picanha was to die for. I wish they had a restaurant I could eat at regularly. And their pricing it unbelievable. They need to seriously charge more! Too goo to be true.
    Kay C. Married on 01/01/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your guests will continue to talk about this dinner

My husband and I got married in Miami and we wanted to showcase some of the latin fare that Miami has to offer and Brazilian Grill Catering did exactly that. Many of our guests flew in from other parts of the country and were awestruck by how good the food was compared to your typical steak / chicken / fish entrees at most weddings.

BGC took a large chunk of the planning off of our hands. Besides appetizers and dinner they provided: bartenders, mixers, ice, tableware, glassware (though there was one little snafu where our signature welcome drink was served in plastic which confused us and our guests to think the drinks had no alcohol). You can also rent extra chairs, tables and napkins from them which really make them close to a one stop shop for a lot of your needs.