Bouncing Light Photography Reviews

68 | North Ridgeville, OH

68 Reviews for Bouncing Light Photography

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Leigh was ABSOLUTELY fantastic. At our first meeting, she was detailed and organized...she went through our entire day detail by detail so I could envision how everything would go. She sent me many lists of photo locations (since we couldn't decide where to take our pictures) and was effortless to work with. My wedding pictures turned out better than I could have imagined and my entire bridal party kept commenting about how fun she was to work with. She has an awesome price-point and is worth every penny. We didn't do video and I'm glad...because my pictures captured every emotion imaginable. Thanks, Leigh!

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough about Leigh, and what a fantastic job she did in photographing our wedding. She gave us photographs that capture our special day and our beloved family beautifully; I am incredibly grateful for that gift. There is a great mix of formal, informal, fun, and serious -- and the quality of everyone one of them is fantastic. Just days after the wedding we had previews to show our friends and family, and we've been enjoying the online gallery immensely since then.

One thing I (as the bride) especially appreciated is that, when photographing, Leigh did little things to make sure we looked our best -- like reminding me to put my chin down, and get my bangs out of the way. As someone who often looks more goofy than elegant in photos, I appreciated the subtle tips that made a big difference.

A few months before our event, we had a major change in our wedding plans, and Leigh was incredibly accommodating of the situation. She went way out of her way to work with us -- I am so grateful for her flexibility, and impressed by what a pro she is.

I would recommend Leigh to anyone looking for a photographer who is talented, thoughtful, does incredibly high-quality work, and is a pleasure to work with.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

Leigh is such a joy to work with! So helpful and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Would recommend to any couple-worth every penny of the investment.

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

BLP was great to work with! Leigh meets with each couple before the engagement session and gets an idea of what types of photography the couple likes and tries to create unique images for you that are your style. She is also really friendly and caring! I am a little awkward in front of a camera and she made me feel comfortable. Leigh also gave me some tips or ideas on how to stand and pose that made the pictures look great! After our engagement session, I was sure she would do a fantastic job at the wedding! She proved me right at the wedding and got some amazing shots that completely captured the magical wedding we had. It was a pleasure working with Leigh and I would recommend her to anyone getting engagement photos and/or needs a wedding photographer. She is not just a photographer she is an artist! I love her work!

Hallie · Married on 05/30/2015

We love Leigh! Such a fantastic experience working with her for our engagement photos and wedding photos. It was unseasonably hot on both occasions, but she and her assistant were so flexible with finding air conditioned locations and changing plans based on an overheated bride. On the wedding day they were very efficient and organized so we actually were ahead of schedule all day, which was fantastic! Considering we had a total of 16 attendants that's pretty impressive. The last thing I will add is that their prices are SO GOOD. My parents paid at least $1,000 more for my sister's wedding photographer, who worked without an assistant. I'm so amazed that she is able to have her pricing structure the way it is, because the value is amazing. I am so thrilled she was able to be our wedding photographer, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Jess · Married on 05/09/2015

Leigh was so awesome to work with! We did both our engagement and wedding photos with her and love the moments she was able to capture! Her attention to detail is probably one of the things I loved most about working with her but she is also very easy to get along with which in turn made both experiences amazing! Her assistant photographer for our wedding, Cynthia, was great too! I can't imagine it is easy working with a rowdy bridal party but they did it with what seemed like ease (from my eyes who knows what they were actually feeling ;)). We are so excited with how all of our pictures turned out and can't wait for our family and friends to check them out as well!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 03/07/2015

Leigh was great to work with! She made it fun and kept us all laughing the whole time. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. All of our friends and family keep telling us how wonderful our pictures are. Kamron who worked with Leigh was also great!

We used Bouncing Light Photography for both engagement and wedding photographs and both were fantastic. Leigh was easy to work with, very professional and responded quickly to all communications. Also, all the photographs were ready very quickly.

Overall we are very happy with our choice and have received lots of positive comments about the photos!

Ami · Married on 09/27/2014

Leigh had been referred to us from a friend who said, if she could pick one vendor from her wedding to use again it would be bouncing light photography! So I had to get her! She was reasonably priced and for the work she does I feel she is underpriced. She was very professional with everything she presented to us and easy to contact and get ahold of. On top of it all she does beautiful work! She is not just a photographer but an artist and she has the eye for capturing the perfect picture. We loved working with Leigh and she did a great job instructing our rowdy wedding party of 18! Look forward to working with her in the future!

Ami · Married on 09/27/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Leigh from Bouncing Light Photography was such a pleasure to work with. When my husband and I started to look for a photographer we knew we found the right one once we met with Leigh. Her work is beautiful and she really put us at ease. Throughout the whole wedding process we were never stressed about the photography. Leigh is very organized and thorough. She made sure our schedule would work and she communicated without being pushy when taking our photographs. We’re so happy with the finished product and quick turnaround. We got a sneak peek of our photographs the day after our wedding and the featured blog shortly after. We also love the additional products offered. We were very excited to pick our photographs for the included album as well as purchasing additional prints and a large canvas for our home. We can’t wait to work with Leigh in the future!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2014

Next to finding the right groom, hiring Bouncing Light was the BEST choice I could have made for our wedding day!

Leigh is without a doubt one of the kindest, warmest people I have ever had the opportunity to work with, and her photographs are nothing short of stunning. The candid shots are charming, her 'photojournalistic' shots are lovely but her portraits are where she shines!! She's got such an eye for posing and brings out the best in her subjects. In short she's the best!!

We had a day wedding which meant Leigh and her assistant had to start their day at 7am. Not only were Leigh an her assistant prompt and professional on the day, Leigh was noting short of wonderful during the whole planning process. She took a look at my wedding schedule and helped me organize our day so we'd get the most photos possible. She was amazing at keeping our families organized during the family photos and took truly magical photos throughout the entire event (including getting ready!).

My husband and I are thrilled with Leigh and her work. She is friendly, organized, and more than willing to help a bride organize her photos. I can't recommend her enough!

Kylie · Married on 08/16/2014

Bouncing light was a wonderful choice for us and we would recommend to any of our friends. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos. Leigh is super talented and was very quick when it came to getting our pictures done.

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

Good customer service and always responded quickly!

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2014

To give Leigh a five is an understatement by all means. As a bride you constantly worry about your big day, from the weather to the bridal party, the food and cake, but one thing I never had to worry about were my wedding photos. Leigh took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and captured our special day better than I could of imagined. She is accommodating, patient and able to make the picture happen, regardless of what is going on around her. She is by all means a true professional and made my day extra special by ensuring that I did not need to be concerned with my photography. She is a wonderful photographer who goes above and beyond to ensure all of your memories are captured in the exact moment. I would recommend her to all my friends and family for all their photography needs. Thank you Leigh for ensuring our special day was perfect!

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2014

From the moment we met Leigh, my husband and I knew Bouncing Light was the only option for our wedding photography. We met at BLP for a consultation and were immediately blown away by Leigh's professionalism, high-energy and obvious natural talent. She genuinely cared about bringing our vision to light through her lens - and our pictures are absolutely breathtaking!

Leigh was prompt - returning emails the same day, and was incredibly flexible in working with our schedule (our wedding day schedule became completely derailed - Leigh went with the flow, smile on her face, and carried us through!) We knew how easy BLP was to work with from our engagement session and that held true to our wedding day - our entire wedding party loved Leigh and felt completely at ease.

I honestly cannot say enough positive things about BLP. We are thrilled to have such beautiful pictures to remember our day for years to come. We truly feel like we have found a friend in Leigh and I know we will continue to use BLP for years to come!

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

I couldn't of been happier with the final product, and service I received.

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

Choosing a wedding photographer was the most important part of planning my wedding. I love photography, as it is a hobby of mine as well. I knew what I was looking for and the second I discovered Bouncing Light Photography, I knew I had to contact them. Leigh was everything I wanted in a photographer and more. She has the most outgoing personality and is not afraid to pose you herself to help get the most beautiful formals. Her action shots of us throughout the day were just as beautiful. We didn't even notice her or her assistant anywhere around us, yet they delivered the best images we could have possibly ever asked for! Our photos were also done so much faster than we expected! We love ALL of our photos, there isn't a single shot from Bouncing Light Photographer that didn't amaze us! I would highly recommend! Do not hesitate to contact her if you love her work! Leigh is one of the best photographers out there!!

Erin · Married on 05/25/2014

Leigh is absolutely fantastic. We had previously had a great experience working with her for pictures of our dog and when it came time to choose a photographer for our wedding, we had no doubts that she would do an excellent job. Super nice, excellent communication, gorgeous photos, and really, really quick turn around time. We couldn't be happier!

Tom · Married on 04/26/2014

Leigh was great. She captured our day perfectly. I will always trust Bouncing Light to do an exceptional job at any event. We will definitely use BLP again!

Christine · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I are not people who always enjoy having their picture taken. That said, we needed someone who would make us feel relaxed and comfortable for our engagement and wedding photos-- Leigh and Bouncing Light Photography did just that!! Leigh was more than helpful throughout our location selection, and was a great sport when we wanted pictures at the lake and she ended up with wet shoes and socks on an October day! We love ALL our photos and are having such a tough time choosing favorites. I would definitely recommend working with Bouncing Light!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Bouncing Light Photography's reply:

I will always carry spare socks from now on! Thanks for being so fun to work with! :)
  • Future Mrs. S

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2013

After searching TONS of photographers for our wedding and meeting with two who we weren't quite satisfied with, I found Leigh at Bouncing Light Photography online, and she was just what we were looking for. Professional, friendly, and her photos were beautiful. I hadn't slept well for two nights before our wedding and was dead tired most of the day but she kept everything going and somehow made me look good in the pictures! :P We had to change our location for formals last minute but she handled everything great and we are very happy with our pictures. I also like that we are getting a disc of the photos, that was a must-have for me. I would definitely recommend her.

Elisa · Married on 09/27/2013

Bouncing Light Photography is amazing! Leigh was a pleasure to work with from the moment I first spoke to her. I knew she would be a great fit for our wedding group. Her photos have just the right artistic touch. My family is also thrilled with the photos! Cannot wait to have her photograph our babies!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Bouncing Light Photography's reply:

:) You're going to have good looking babies! It was a fab event. Thanks so much for having me!

Brittney · Married on 09/21/2013

Leigh was a blast to work with and our pictures turned out amazing! She brilliantly captured our wedding theme and style in her photos. She made sure she got all of our must haves and even had a preview of our pictures up on Facebook less then 24 hrs after our event. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Bouncing Light Photography's reply:

Thank you! You two and your bridal party were a blast to work with!