Booray Perry Photography Reviews

51 | Lutz, FL

51 Reviews for Booray Perry Photography

Hilary · Married on 06/23/2013

Booray Perry, is a Extremely Talented Photographer!

My Dad and Booray met each other randomly. My Dad the loving and proud father couldn’t help but talk about his youngest daughter who was soon to be married. My Dad mentioned his name one day when I was talking about looking for a photographer for our wedding. Once I saw all the amazing and creative photographs he had taken, I knew he would be the one!

Not only is he an extremely talented photographer, but he is also an educator he dedicates his time to educate his clients on the importance of lighting and capturing the best moments on camera. When my husband and I met with Booray we knew he would be ‘our guy’! Never a second though in our mind!

Thank you Booray for not only being part of our day but taking 600+ amazing photos that will last FOREVER!

-Hilary Armstrong & Kyle DeLeonard

Sent on 03/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Loved having Booray as our photographer for our wedding.. He was amazing as we had our wedding at the florida aquarium and I especially was worried about reflection from the glass.. This was not a issue at all with Booray.. The pictures are absolutely amazing! !!! No reflections in any of the pictures.. The next time we want pictures of something special happening in our lives we know who to call..

Sent on 10/27/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Booray was awesome!! Took time to find great shots for our Wedding and our Engagement photos.. He was on time for every thing we had planned... Love our pictures(they are all over our house) and the album he put together for us.. Made us feel comfortable and not that we were just taking picture after picture and being posed the same way everyone else has been..Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer for their special day.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Pat · Married on 05/18/2013

Booray Perry went well beyond any expectations we had for our wedding day. He showed up well "Before" the wedding started and was totally prepared to shoot the St. Petersburg Coliseum which is a "Very Difficult" venue to shoot from a photographer's perspective. Booray also went to the venue PRIOR to the wedding to ensure that the lighting would be “perfect”. Our wedding day was beautiful and Booray made sure all of our pictures portrayed the feelings of our Love for each other that day. Our photographs will be long-lasting treasures for us and our families and we are so happy we chose him to be our photographer. Booray Perry is also Tampa Bay's Professional Social/Wedding Photographer for the and deservedly so. His work is creative and masterful and would be a legacy for any family to pass on to their children's children. Booray is also fun to work with and has a great sense of humor throughout the whole process. I would recommend Booray Perry to anyone who wants High Quality along with Integrity on their wedding day or for any other photographic needs. I consider him a friend for life since he made our day so special and our photographs so beautiful. Thank you Booray over and over for such a wonderful job and for loving your job/profession so much.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2013

I love Booray! Adam and I were very pleased with our experience with Booray for our wedding at the Bilmar Beach Resort in St. Pete on 3/30/13. He met with us initially when we were interviewing photographers and was very open, animated, and not pushy. We loved his work and his enthusiasm, both when we chose him and for our event. During the wedding and reception, he was like a ninja...taking hundreds of pictures when we didn't even realize. But he also captured the pictures that we really wanted and more! Our wedding was very casual and fun, the reception was a blast, and I think Booray did a great job at capturing the atmosphere through the photos he took throughout the evening! My suggestion would be to make a list of family photos that are must haves and give that list to the MOH or someone other than yourself...I left my list and forgot a few pictures with family members. Luckily, the reception pictures made up for my oops. Thanks, Booray!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Laura · Married on 11/10/2012

When we first got engaged we knew that a great photographer was one of the most important things. Booray was actually the first vendor we hired and we couldn't have been happier. We did an engagement photoshoot first. Booray suggested a beautiful part of the beach that I hadn't heard of before and the pictures turned out amazing. He was great at staying in touch w/ us up until the big day, and was flexible with the hours. All of our photos from the wedding were just stunning. He captured the moments we want to remember forever. My favorite picture is still the one of my husband the moment he sees me for the first time! Its a look I'll always treasure. Our reception was at the Kapok tree which has a beautiful garden area. It was dark by the time the reception started so I was a little worried those pictures wouldn't turn out too well but they are all amazing! He really knows how to work the light in any situation.

I would recommend him to any of my friends getting married!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Cami · Married on 11/03/2012

Everything was amazing! It was professional, fun, and we had a blast! We got sneak peaks the day after... Which normally, photographers send the very best that they have... Problem with Booray is that he can't do that because EVERY SINGLE picture is phenomenal!!! Thank you so much! You truly captured every aspect of our perfect day!!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Booray was amazing! He made us look so beautiful. You have to see it for yourself. Make sure you visit his website: boorayperry.com
    Our proofs were ready before we even go back from the honeymoon.
    You would be an idiot if you didnt pick Booray as your photographer.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Robyn · Married on 10/13/2012

Booray is amazing! We knew from the first time we met with him that we had to have him as our wedding photographer! He's outgoing, fun, and he does amazing work! What's not to like about him! Our pictures from our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined! He captured our day perfectly, from all the small details of us getting ready to the very end of our reception. The day of our wedding we had no ideas for poses/pictures that we "had to have" and without any direction from us Booray came up with some awesome ideas, which show in our photos! He is creative, talented, and has a passion for what he does! We couldn't be happier about having had Booray as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2012

Booray is such an amazing photographer. There wasn't anywhere me and my husband went that he wasn't right behind us ready for the next photo. We just received our pictures and they are all absolutely beautiful! He is a master of lighting and that is why we chose him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! =)

Sent on 10/25/2012

Could not have asked for a better photographer! Booray has lots of experience. He captured the special moments from our special day. He made everything VERY fun!!!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Krisitn · Married on 07/14/2012

When planning my wedding, my husband and I decided that the most important element was photography because pictures and memories last a lifetime. After meeting with several great possible photographers Booray was recommended to me by a friend and he blew every other photographer out of the water.
    His attention to lighting and creative poses made my pictures absolutely breathtaking! I had to add pages to my album because it was impossible to only picture the generic amount. My biggest concern (as most brides on their wedding day) was to look spectacular in all photos and Booray delivered 110%. With a large wedding party of 16 Booray was able to corral the group together in a timely manner, take fantastic photos and make everyone laugh in the process.
    Now at 4 months pregnant I have already contacted Booray to set up a photo session for me when I’m pregnant. After seeing a the passion and dedication that he puts into this art, I wouldn’t trust any other person with a lens to document the milestones in mine and my husbands life other than Mr. Booray Perry.

Sent on 02/14/2013

eve · Married on 06/20/2012

When I started looking for a photographer, I looked for someone who would do a great job and that I would not regret paying a dime to – Booray was the one! Booray was absolutely wonderful. He was attentive, professional and very creative but not pushy allowing us to make decisions. Our pictures are gorgeous and well worth what we paid for. IF you are looking for someone to make your special day easier- he is the one. All of our guests loved him and our pictures and every day I am getting more and more compliments on my pictures.
    He’s great!

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • W

Will · Married on 04/14/2012

We looked at many different Photographers while my wife and I we're planning our wedding. After looking around for a while we decided on Booray. He was so much fun and was able to capture every moment we wanted. His ideas and creativity went far beyond what we ever expected. His willingness to work with us, even to get hard shots was astounding. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the level of professionalism and the quality of work that Booray exhibited and we would use him again in a second. I have recommended him to all of my friend's and family and will continue to recommend him every time.

Sent on 10/24/2013

sandylee · Married on 02/18/2012

Booray was amazing! Love his work, my pictures came out beautiful. His unique ideas and props were very wonderful. His response time was very fast. I couldn't believe how quick he did my pictures and album. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Angie · Married on 08/04/2011

As soon as I started planning my beach wedding, the most important thing was the photography since the ceremony would only be my husband and me. Immediately, I fell in love with Booray Perry's pictures. I continued looking at other wedding photographers and packages, but my mind kept going back to Booray's. It was the best decision we made to go with him! He is such a professional, and he knows exactly what he's doing. He made it easy to relax and just enjoy get our pictures taken. We were ecstatic with the way they pictures turned out. He truly has a gift for taking pictures! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! :)

Sent on 08/09/2011

Tabitha · Married on 05/21/2011

Booray was absolutely phenomenal! I cannot rave enough about his work and he was wonderful to work with! I work odd hours, but he was always accommodating and always worked with my and my husbands' schedules. What set Booray aside from the other photographers I had met was his personality. I knew at our first meeting that he would be professional, yet fun to work with, which was exactly what I was looking for. He didn't prove me wrong! I always promised myself that if there was one thing I was unwilling to "cut corners" on for my wedding, it would be the photography and Booray was the best choice for us! He surpassed any expectations I had for my wedding photography and I am absolutely thrilled! He captured a lot of wonderful memories on my husband's and my special day that I know I will love showing to our children one day. Do yourself a favor and go with Booray if you want your special day captured in a way no other photographer can compare to. :D

Sent on 06/02/2011

Chelsea · Married on 05/29/2010

Booray was one of the best parts of my wedding! I loved, loved, loved all of the fun having him photograph me and my wedding party. All of my friends found him very enjoyable, too. This is important on your special day and he really delivers. And his work is amazing! I got the really nice photo album at the end and everyone I show it to says it's the most professional album they've ever seen. He was the most affordable for the quality as well. Everyone else I was referred to wanted at least $1000-$3000 more. You wont be sorry. He has a superb personality and is an excellent photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2010
  • Heath

Heath · Married on 05/23/2010

Booray did such a great job for us! This man is a ghost, and will capture some of the best shots without you even knowing he was there. He's not afraid to try something new (like he did for our wedding, and got a great shot), and is willing to take direction when it's given. He made taking formal pictures a snap by ensuring that there wasn't any standing around (very important in Florida, because boy can it get hot!). Aside from the day of, Booray offers many different options as far as delivery of photos. The albums are beautiful, and his new canvas collage is an amazing option as well. This guy is awesome!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Amy · Married on 11/06/2009

Booray Perry was amazing he got every photo possible and he has a wonderful imagination which made our wedding album amazing and I would recomend him to any and everyone And i will be going back to him for future photos of my family. Thank You So Much Booray you made me a very happy bride.

Sent on 01/31/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2009

Looking for a wedding photogragher is so hard. I looked for months and never found what I wanted. It was getting close to the wedding. So I went to google and typed "Tampa wedding photograghy". Thats when I found the photogragher I was LOOKING for. I went to his web sit www.boorayperry.com.. I fell in LOVE, everything was Amazing even the price. I love my husband but on my wedding day I needed someone that was about us, Well me. PLus someone our Familys would love. Booray Perry is the type of person you will always want in your life. He's not just my wedding photogragher. He's the only photogragher that my family will go to. We are expecting a new baby and I can wait to have Booray take my maturity pictures. I have the best wedding pictures because of him. Plus he will work with you on almost anything. Oh, if you want a nice wedding album you should really see his.. I got one, I show everyone that walks in my house. I could go on for days about Booray Perry, so look for your self if you live in the Tampa, FL area. Go to www.boorayperry.com.. You will like what you see..

Sent on 02/16/2010

Cindy · Married on 03/14/2009

When my parents, fiance, and I started planning our wedding, it was very important to us to get a photographer we trusted to take the pictures. My mother found a wonderful article in the newspaper about Booray Perry. After reading the article about a DJ turned photographer, I knew we had found the right person. I called Booray and scheduled a meeting to discuss the wedding. Things went great! I was very impressed by his wedding package and photography samples, his professionalism and his great personality. I knew that we had found the right person to help capture our wedding experience. Booray was amicable to our changing plans and made suggestions of his own based on his previous experiences. Since this was my first trip down the aisle, I found this very helpful! On the big day, Booray arrived to the first of our 3 locations and never stopped taking pictures. I don't think he missed a single picture from the ceremony, the bridal party, the 'RV' limo, or the reception. He took everything in stride. I would not have changed a thing - we now have the most amazing pictures to look at and remember our special day!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Cheryl · Married on 11/28/2009

I was married in November 2009 in Tampa Bay, Florida and hired Booray Perry as my wedding photographer. I can honestly say that hiring Booray was the best decision I made regarding wedding costs. I searched long and hard for a wedding photographer who was local, had a photojournalistic edge, and who would listen to my own artistic input. And I found Booray on a Facebook ad!

I was immediately impressed with his work of previous weddings. His website, www.boorayperryphotography.com is completely up-to-date with photos of weddings. Only one month after he shot my wedding, I went to his website and saw photos of my wedding being displayed on the homepage! His style is that of photojournalistic, but he does not leave out the more traditional shots either.

In the months before my wedding, Booray consulted with me and my fiance at his studio. We felt so comfortable with Booray from the moment we met him; he is a very enthusiastic and charismatic person. He walked us through every bit of our wedding day, asked us for input, and made his own suggestions. Also, his contract is fair, straight-forward, and free of hidden costs or "promises." He is a very up-front kind of guy who makes it clear about the service he provides you as a photographer. then took him up on his free engagement shoot offer. We had fun doing the shoot, and it was a great way for us to feel more relaxed in front of the camera and also get used to Booray as our photographer.

On the day of the wedding, Booray was very professional! His outgoing personality made it easy for my bridal party and guests to pose for pictures. He was never rude or pushy; he simply made suggestions, took candid photos, and set up shots that were my own idea and that we previously talked about. I was never nervous or scared with Booray behind the camera. At the ceremony and reception, Booray was able to capture the most memorable moments of the wedding.

Only one week after our wedding, Booray had our photos ready for viewing! He brought us back to his studio so my husband and I could look at our photos for the first time together with our photographer. Very nice idea!

He also offers an assortment of products! And the wedding album company he uses is top-notch! I was so impressed with the quality of his wedding albums.

I did give Booray a 4.5/5 stars on value for cost. For my budget, he was a bit high, and we told Booray this. So he helped us with a payment plan for our wedding album. And looking back, I know that Booray will one day be a huge name in wedding photography, so having him do our wedding was worth every penny. Also, compared to other photographers I looked at, Booray's services offered SO much more even though he was more expensive.

Booray is a wonderful vendor. He was professional, caring, and he made our wedding day feel special, even though he shoots weddings all the time. If you have the chance to hire Booray, you better nab him before someone else does! :)

Sent on 01/08/2010

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

I never had a doubt when we hired Booray Perry that he would be the up-most professional photographer. When I interviewed him in the summer of 2013, he answered all of my questions and concerns without any hesitation and exuded patience and understanding. We hired him immediately and throughout the year before the wedding, we exchanged emails on the wedding timeline, venue, etc. and he always gave me his honest opinion on what we were planning, which we appreciated very much.
    When Booray arrived the day of the event, he was completely prepared and worked extremely hard the entire time we were with him. He was quick to pose people and was always checking to make sure he got a good shot. Booray also brought an assistant and she was wonderful in ensuring we got all of our "must have" family and wedding party photos. I am eternally grateful that he took table shots of our guests as well since we do not see some of our family and friends very often and it is nice to have professional photos of them.
    Our wedding album arrived and we loved the layout. We actually only had one edit after we told Booray which photos to use. He is that good at editing and making sure the photos flow well within the album.
    I would definitely recommend Booray Perry for event photography. I would also say as a client that the more vocal you can be with your photographer and the more direction you can give them with what you want, the better they can create photographs that will capture your emotions and your day.
    In addition, if you can lend your photographer's images to other vendors with their permission and watermark, this is a great way to show how much you appreciated your vendors' dedication to your day since they can add these images to their social media/portfolio and it spreads the word about your fantastic wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Diana · Married on 05/19/2012

3.0

My friend used Booray Perry for her wedding and when I saw her pictures, I just knew I had to use him for my wedding too. Photography was one of my most important items for my wedding so I wanted someone who knew what they were doing and took amazing photos. This is Booray. He is great guy, really great personality and fun to work with. His photos are AMAZING. We have only seen a couple "sneek peeks" are they are just great. He has a great vision but also listens to your ideas too. Go with Booray Perry, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2012