Bistro Boys Catering Reviews

34 | Denver, CO

34 Reviews for Bistro Boys Catering

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/25/2016

Bistro Boys was one of the approved vendors for Dunafon Castle and because they were listed last, I called them last. From the very first conversation with Kasey, I felt that they were the most responsive and could achieve my unique foodie taste. We had a very custom menu with buffet style food with three very distinct stations (French, Latin American and Southern Comfort). Needless to say, when we went for the tasting, the food was amazing and the Chef worked with us to make the menu super yummy and elegant. Kasey was also amazing-she is calm, patient and is absolutely on the ball with all arrangements-specially if you do not have a wedding planner! I will absolutely give them a 10 and use them for our corporate events! And thank you for the nice doggie bags since the groom and I did not get a chance to eat at the wedding.

Barbara · Married on 08/09/2015

Kasey Bennett was a delightful planning partner. She proposed and refined menus with ease, and helped us create a "signature" hors d'oeuvre based on a food combination suggested by the groom. She kept to our budget, and we received so many compliments on the food!

LOVED BISTRO BOYS! The food was excellent, the service was amazing, and Lauren was lovely to work with. We had a heavy or d'oeuvres for our 1920's style cocktail reception which totally help with setting the elegant, but upbeat vibe for the reception! Totally recommend!

Dakota · Married on 06/20/2015

Bistro Boys did a great job catering our wedding. All the food was very tasty. Kasey did a great job coordinating everything, and I’m sorry I have forgotten the name of our head waiter/person in charge on the big day, but he did an amazing job making sure my wife and I were well fed and had drinks whenever we needed them. All the food was amazing, and all of our guests continue to comment on how tasty it was! Kasey was familiar with our venue, which was a relief, and assisted us with a menu that our gluten-free guest could enjoy. We would highly recommend Bistro Boys to cater any event.

Bistro Boys was absolutely fabulous at our wedding! The food and service were great. Lauren was quick to answer all of my emails lading up to the wedding and really helped me plan everything out. On the day of the wedding, they took care of everything. They received deliveries from all the other vendors, set up, and organized everything. I was so happy to have them there.

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2014

Bistro Boys Catering was a wonderful choice for our wedding. They worked with our budget and provided delicious food for an excellent price. Kasey was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had and even gave suggestions in a few other areas based on her experience with weddings. The BBC team made sure we actually got to eat during our reception and coordinated with our DJ to make sure everything flowed well.

Shannon · Married on 07/13/2014

This is a great company. They are helpful, curtious, professional, and the food is amazing. They made our event above and beyond anyone's expectations.

Galen · Married on 06/29/2014

Very nice catering service. Professional and easy to work with.

Jenny · Married on 06/21/2014

YUMMY!!
    I know most brides don't get to eat at their weddings, but I made it a point to grab something after seeing and hearing about the fabulous food. And I am glad I did!! It was so good!
    From the start, the Bistro Boys, were a pleasure to work with. Lauren, our Bistro Boy contact, was patient and very professional. She presented us with numerous options and let us go back and forth for sometime while we were trying to decide. We ended up with a heavy hors d'oeuvre buffet style which was PERFECT! I highly recommend the mac and cheese and chicken sliders, well actually everything I ate was wonderful.
    The food was not the only wonderful thing, so was the services they provided. The staff was VERY friendly and professional. They helped coordinate table rentals and alcohol orders, as well as, table set-ups. I will definitely use Bistro Boys again and recommend them.

Casey was absolutely incredible to work with. She always responded promptly to all my e-mails - even quicker than I responded to her! She took a lot of stress off me during the wedding planning. I unfortunately had to move away from CO and plan my wedding all the way from MA. It wasn't easy until I found Bistro Boys Catering, and began working with Casey. They were even flexible designing a preferred menu for us. The food was excellent and the staff was very professional. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2014

They were wonderful and very professional. I didn't have to worry about one thing during the wedding. Everything went smoothly and my s'more bar was my favorite thing about the whole experience. I would use them for any event in the future in a heart beat.

• Patty

Patty · Married on 05/04/2014

Bistro Boys was great to work with from the start. I choose to work with this company because of their innovative menu options and their flexibility to accommodate all of my requests. Kasey always responded to my emails promptly and was very enjoyable and easy to work with. Everyone at our reception loved the food and really enjoyed the unique and different options than most weddings serve. I would definitely recommend Bistro Boys to anyone who is looking for a good quality caterer to work with!

Patty · Married on 05/04/2014

Kasey from Bistro Boys was great to work with. She always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely manner and it made the whole process so much simpler. Everyone loved the food they provided. I would definitely recommend them to any one looking for a caterer.

Our wedding was planned for Estes Park when the floods hit in 2013...we ended up having to move the entire wedding with 2 days notice to a venue south of Denver. Unfortunately, this venue required that we use their in-house catering service instead of Bistro Boys; however, these guys were flexible with giving us all but a portion of our deposit back...AND the money that we did not get back was credited toward a spur-of-the-moment dinner for our entire wedding party. Great customer service and flexibility...and FANTASTIC food!

• User4292051 · 2+ years ago

I could not have asked for better food, but what stood apart was the great personal attention and service!

Everything was perfect, good food, good service, and also an appropriate value for the money spent.

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2013

Working with Lauren was so delightful! she made planning easy, from taste testing, to set up, to take down and on top of that the food was AMAZING!!

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2013

Bistro boys took care of everything for us at our wedding. They even went out and purchased Izzie drinks for us to use for our toast. They always responded right away to my numerous emails and they took great care of us leading up to and on the day. On top of all that the food was amazing!

Bistro Boys worked with us to provide service and a meal that was outstanding.

Melissa · Married on 02/23/2013

Bistro Boys did a fantastic job for our wedding at the Inn at Hudson Gardens on Feb. 23, 2013. Lauren was our contact, and she was responsive and flexible, and open to the changes that we threw at her. We planned the wedding in a few months, but that didn't seem to pose any problems for Bistro Boys. They helped set our menu and manage the details to help bring everything together. They also were really flexible with providing gluten free options for some of our guests.

The food was great, the servers did a good job, and the day of event logistics were totally smooth - everything was perfect! I highly recommend Bistro Boys to help you with your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2012

Bistro Boys was great. They had a great variety of menus to choose from and were happy to make changes to individual items after our tasting. Paul in particular was able to get things sorted out quickly and handle our somewhat odd request of needing a popcorn maker at the last minute. During the actual event the servers were great and responsive to our guests needs.

Emily · Married on 09/29/2012

I would highly recommend Bistro Boys for your catering needs! The food at our wedding was delicious-so many people came up to us to tell us how much they liked it! Bistro Boys was extremely responsive to my emails and questions during the planning process. They also helped us stick within our budget and allowed us to make adjustments to our menu to cater to guests' special food requests and to help us stick within our budget.

On the day of the wedding, everything was presented beautifully (we had a buffet) and the food tasted great. The servers did an amazing job of keeping our guests' drink glasses full and picking up finished plates/keeping things clean throughout the night. Our day-of wedding coordinator said that Bistro Boys was 'top-notch and one of the best caterers she has worked with thus far'. I was so happy with the service and high quality product that Bistro Boys provided for us!

Angela · Married on 09/08/2012

Bistro Boys is so great to work with!! Stephanie was so attentive, responsive, and helpful! From the first tasting to the week of our wedding they make sure that you are completely happy with everything. We had SO many people tell us how great the service was and that the food was amazing! Everything was totally seamless - They even boxed up the leftover food and cake for us AND cleared off the flower arrangements/florist rentals so that we didn't have to pay the florist extra! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2012

Bistro Boys has a sophisticated yet approachable menu and will work with you to provide the menu of your choice. Presentation was extraordinary.

Bistro Boys Catering is FANTASTIC to work with and their food is DELICIOUS! They readily accommodate tastings and meetings to fit your schedule. And, they are willing to work with you to create a custom menu if that is what you want. We worked with Autumn and Kermit and they were very professional, creative and organized (which took a ton of stress off of me). They allowed me to create my vision and offered great suggestions to enhance it. The catering staff and servers are extremely professional, polite and polished looking. There were no empty glasses or empty stomachs in the house. They set everything up with great care to every detail and made sure that we were served food (including hors d’ouvres! - which were INCREDIBLE!). We had our wedding at the Evergreen Lakehouse and they coordinated as seamless changeover of our venue from ceremony to reception during the cocktail hour. They made sure everything went smoothly and the owner of company even stepped in when a staff member had a medical emergency. Again, we never even knew there was an issue and everything went perfectly. Our friends and family could not stop raving about the food! To quote my husband, "their service was impeccable and their food was fresh, savory and delightful." We HIGHLY recommend them!