Beyond The Garden Floral Reviews

4 | Van, TX

4 Reviews for Beyond The Garden Floral

Pat · Married on 06/13/2009

Amy provided my son and his wife with excellent service. Her suggestions allowed us to select just the right combination that filled the bride's wishes. The quality of the flowers and arrangements were excellent. I highly recommend Amy's services.

Sent on 01/27/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2001

I would like to thank you for the lovely bouquets and arrangements you created for our wedding. The bright colors and freshness of the flowers were perfect for my fall wedding. Everything was just as I had imagined and more. Your professionalism and attention to detail were truly appreciated! I will certainly recommend you to my friends for their upcoming weddings

Sent on 01/11/2010

Julie · Married on 08/05/2001

I am so glad I found you to do my wedding this summer. You created just what I had envisioned. With way to much to worry about, I loved being able to leave all of the floral details to you. Also, thank you for your leniency with my changes in the bridesmaid's bouquets."

Sent on 01/11/2010

Allison · Married on 01/01/2010

Amy did a wonderful job on our flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. The bouquets were exactly what I had imagined them to be. The flowers for the reception were perfect! Amy is a delight to work with, is so sweet, and a great listener. She knew exactly what I was talking about, even when I couldn't find the correct terminology to use!! We were pleasantly surprised by the cost for everything and could not have been happier with the final product!!

Sent on 01/19/2010