Beryl's Cakes Reviews

32 Reviews for Beryl's Cakes

• Sarah

Sarah and Matt Cox 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Very pretty cake

We purchased our wedding cake here for 10 people - it was very pretty and tasted good.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Skylar. It was a pleasure serving you and you family and friends.. wish you marital bliss.

Ada E. 路 Married on 10/04/2020

Delicious cake

Beryl, made a cake for my niece's first birthday over 6 years ago. It was so delicious. So for my wedding, I knew she had to make my cake and I booked her almost a year in advance 馃榿. She was so patient, flexible and listened to what I wanted. Her prices are very reasonable as well. She won't promise something she can't provide and I appreciate her honesty as well. You can't just have a slice of her cake. You will always go back for more. Thank you Beryl for making such a delicious threat for us to enjoy 馃.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Aww. Thank you so much for the kind review Ada. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. Glad everything went well. Wish you all the best.

Skylar Coley 路 Married on 08/23/2020

Excellent service oriented experience!

I was incredibly impressed with the responsiveness and flexibility that was demonstrated during my wedding planning experience. Professionalism is the name of the game with Beryl鈥檚 Cakes! Also, the cake and cupcakes we had... FANTASTIC! Amazing flavor and would highly recommend! (We had a combo of lemon and strawberry)

Sent on 09/23/2020

• Dorcas

Dorcas 路 Married on 05/30/2020

Spectacular

Vendor was able to execute my desired cake that I wanted and at a great cost. The vendor delivered the cake as scheduled. Delicious cake as well.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Dorcas. It was a pleasure serving you and your guests. Thanks for choosing Beryls Cakes
  • Deleica

Deleica 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Our wedding cake

Omg our cake was amazing. She made the cake just like the picture I sent her and the cake was absolutely delicious. Everyone at the reception enjoyed the cake. Beryl thank you again.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Hello Deleica,
    It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I am glad everything went well and wish you marital bliss.
    Thanks for choosing Beryl's Cakes
  • Adwoa

ADWOA 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Great service

I had not regret choosing Beryl cakes to cater for my wedding cake! Cake was beautiful and very tasty! Beryl went over and above to make sure I had the cake of my dream!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Hello Mrs. Baah, It was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends. Thanks for choosing Beryl's Cakes. Wish you all the best!

Karen 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Great service and fantastic cake!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Beryl. She is so nice and very professional as well. We first met for a tasting. You get to go home with any cupcakes you鈥檙e not able to finish. During the tasting, I described some of my ideas for the cake design and she was very receptive to everything I mentioned. On the wedding day, she absolutely delivered on what I had envisioned. The cake looked beautiful and it was the perfect amount of sweetness too. I received lots of compliments - the only complaint was that my guests wanted more! What makes Beryl even more fantastic is that her rates are very reasonable too. I am so glad I found her for my wedding and would recommend her without hesitation to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Hello Karen, thank you so much for the kind review. It was an absolute pleasure making your wedding cake and theme. Thanks for choosing Beryl's Cakes to be a part of your special day. Wish you all the BEST!

Vena B. 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing vendor!!!!

Berly did an amazing job with my wedding cake. It was more than expected, she really exceeded my expectations. Everyone loved the cake, it wasn鈥檛 too sweet nor bland...it was just right. I wanted a really tall cake and she made that possible. Thanks again for your service Berly.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Hello Vena, thank you for trusting me with your tall cake. It was a pleasure serving you, your family and friends. All the best!

Lola Asemota 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Traditional Wedding cake

Both聽Beautiful and Delicious. Not an easy combination for a large wedding cake. Beryl knows what she's doing. She is heartfelt and sincere and makes sure your day is special. The wedding cake was beautiful. There was nothing left. Guests were looking for seconds.聽Thank you Beryl for the beautiful cake.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

You're welcome Lola! It was my pleasure. Thank you so much for the kind compliment and for choosing Beryls Cakes
  • Idongesit

Idongesit 路 Married on 10/26/2018

My experience with Beryl's Cake was one of the best. Her professionalism was on point. Presentation A+

My husband and I want to send a huge THANK YOU your way! Your cakes were perfect! The tiered cake especially looked beautiful on our table and was even better than we had envisioned it! We got so many compliments on how delicious our cake was. So many guests have asked us who did our cake, because it was the BEST - we give them your name so hopefully you get many referrals from us! My husband and I made sure we got a "to go" with every flavor so we got to have some of each, all were fantastic! We are so pleased you were able to be a part of our day and will be sure to give out your name to all we know!
    The coconut hmmm yummy, pink champagne, oh did I tell you how soft and smooth the strawberry flavor was. 7 tiers different flavors? Who can beat that. You are the best. We love love love Beryl' s Cake.

The Kaba's

Sent on 11/02/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Aww Mr. and Mrs. Kaba, I'm short of words... Thank you so much for the kind review. It was truly a pleasure making your cake. My first seven tier cake and it was so much fun to make. I am glad you and your guests enjoyed it. Wishing you many blessings in your marriage. Thanks again for choosing Beryls Cakes

Jazmine Salazar 路 Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding cake

Beryl's聽Cakes was AMAZING! From the tasting to the leftover cake we brought home. Beryl is such a professional. My cake looked identical to the perfect pinterest picture that I picked out & I could not have had more compliments on how delicious it was. The process聽was seamless & we will definitely be going back to her for some treats

Sent on 11/21/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jazmine. It was nice meeting you and working with you. Looking forward to making you some yummy treats. Thanks again for choosing Beryls Cakes.

Lindsay 路 Married on 09/29/2018

We had to move our wedding in less than a week because of the hurricane and this place worked with us immediately to make us our dream cake. I am so thankful we came across them and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is searching for a wedding cake

Sent on 10/02/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you Lindsay. I am glad I was available and definitely a pleasure making your cake

Abigail 路 Married on 08/26/2018

Beryl is sweet. Just like my cake. Thank You

Sent on 08/27/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so very much Abby! I am so happy that you enjoyed your wedding cake!

Dzidzor 路 Married on 08/10/2018

I highly recommend hiring Beryl's cake for your upcoming wedding or special event. She truly has a gift in the art of cake baking. Not only did she work with us on our vision, but she went above and beyond to make the cake look even better than what we had shown her during our first meeting. Beryl's Cakes are moist with the perfect icing to bring all the flavors together. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the cake when we arrived at the venue and we would gladly work with her again in the future. Thank you SO MUCH Beryl for this beautiful and delicious cake. You're the best!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! You were absolutely amazing to work with. I am so happy that you were pleased and even more thankful to be able to serve you - Beryl

Joelina 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Beryl Is amazing! I received so many compliments on not only how beautiful the cake was at my wedding but also on how delicious it was! everything was perfectly sweet! She was so helpful in the design process and I loved that having different flavors didn't add to the cost!! She is incredibly sweet and super easy to work with and we knew almost immediately that we'd be using her. Don't wait, book her now! It'll be the best decision you make!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so very happy you enjoyed your wedding sweets! It was my honor to serve you, your family, and friends - Beryl

Kayla 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Beryl was an excellent baker that we enjoyed working with. Our cake for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding night was delicious!! When we went for our tasting, she gave us cupcakes to bring home with us. Then she has offered to give us a complimentary top tier for our one year anniversary. The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and I am so glad we chose Beryl to be our baker!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me serve you all. It was my pleasure.!- Beryl

Victoria 路 Married on 01/01/2018

Best cake I鈥檝e ever had in my life, hands down! Had a bunch of compliments at the wedding. If I had to do it over again I would choose Beryl鈥檚 again. She鈥檚 affordable and AMAZING!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Beryl was amazing and I would hire her again for any cake/cupcake needs!! She is in constant contact and is very responsive. Her cupcakes and cake were beautiful and delicious and matched our wedding perfectly. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Hello Mrs. Lane, It was a pleasure working with you and I'm looking forward to making more cakes for you in the near future. Thanks for the kind review.

Priscilla 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Beryl is amazing and her cakes are out of this world!! Satisfaction is always guaranteed with Beryl!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Afua 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Beryls cakes was so easy to work with. She was really patient and made sure I was comfortable and satisfied with everything concerning my wedding cake. I didn't have to worry about anything concerning the cake the day of the wedding. She brought in, set it up and took care of the stand she graciously brought for us to use. And the cake tasted heavenly!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Nef 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Beryl's Cakes was the best. I really don't like cakes, but I was able to finish two huge slices of cake on my wedding day. The cake was moist and delicious. It melted right in your mouth. Everybody talked about the cake. Not only did the cake look good, but tasted very good. I'm definitely a repeat customer. You can't go wrong with Beryl's Cakes. Now I know there are 2 kinds of cakes out there, Beryl's Cakes and the others.
    Thanks Beryl's Cakes. YOUR ROCK!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Brenda 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Beryl cakes made our wedding cake and it was everything we wanted.
    The cake was moist and delicious just like we requested. Beryl is very patient and was very professional from when we met up until our wedding day. We can't wait for the anniversary cake :)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Joseph 路 Married on 06/04/2016

My wife and I were very much pleased with our wedding cake from Beryl"s Cakes .We wanted a wedding cake,that was simple,yet very elegant. All we did was to explain to Beryl Cakes how we envisioned the cake to be and they were able to translate it perfectly into reality .It is not very common for guests,to remember how tasteful a wedding cake was,but some of our guests remind us of their memories of it,in addition to the fun they had at our ceremony. I recommended Beryl Cakes to everyone, because they are exceptionally good,very professional and flexible. Above all you get value for your money,when you employ their services.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Maria 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Beryl's cakes is amazing. First of all the cakes taste great. I have a lot of non-cake eaters in my family and even they were asking for seconds and thirds. There is something about the favors thats just perfect. I am nigerian so Beryl's cake also made the cake for my traditional nigerian wedding, which was beautiful. Both my cakes turned out the exact way I wanted. It's not costly. She provided the cake stand, knife and servers for a security deposit of $50. Which i got back the very next day when the items were returned to her. Very polite and went beyond and over to provide amazing service.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Melissa 路 Married on 09/04/2015

The cake was beautiful and amazing. We showed her a picture of what we wanted and it turned out better than the picture. The cake was moist and melted in your mouth. The fondant was also very good. Most fondant on cakes are nasty but this one taste just like the icing flavor and not too sweet. The cake arrived on time.

Sent on 09/08/2015