Beryl's Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Hanna M. Married on 04/30/2022

Love, Love, Love

We were so pleased with Beryl's Cakes! Not only was the cake amazing, the presentation was beautiful. Beryl was professional and attentive in her communication with us. We really loved working with Beryl's Cakes and would recommend her to anyone!

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you Hanna, it was a pleasure working with you and making your wedding cake. Wish you all the best.
    Asia W. Married on 04/23/2022

She was AMAZING the cake was so delicious!!!!

She was AMAZING and the cake was delicious! She was professional and kind’ i would definitely recommend her for any event especially a wedding she does not disappoint! ❤️

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Asia, it was a pleasure serving you and your guests. Wishing you all the best 💜
    Ashley O. Married on 04/16/2022

Beautiful cake and wonderful experience

Beryl was a pleasure to communicate with and was always very responsive. She went above and beyond to make sure that our cake was what we had imagined for our wedding. All of her cake flavors were amazing, which made it very hard to narrow it down to three flavors for our cake. We had a three tired wedding cake and it looked absolutely stunning and tasted even better!

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and being part of your special day. Thanks for choosing Beryl's Cakes and all the best to you and Jonathan.
    Brittany L. Married on 03/26/2022

Pleasure to work with

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. Beryl was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and would definitely work with Sheryl for any future events.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you Brittany, it was a pleasure working with you as well and making your wedding cake. Wish you all the best.
    Nick H. Married on 03/21/2022

Beryl’s Cakes

Beryl is an amazing person and baker. She did an amazing job on our wedding cake. She even helped setup the venue going above and beyond. Would highly recommend

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure serving you and your family. Thank you for choosing Beryl's Cakes. I wish you all the best.
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 02/26/2022

Excellent cake and excellent service!

We loved working with Beryl! From the tasting & design through delivery Beryl was extremely helpful and kind. She answered all our questions and was prompt and professional in her delivery. She even stayed and helped set up our dessert table at the venue, going above and beyond to make it look perfect. On top of that cake itself was so delicious, we haven’t been able to stop talking about it since the wedding!
  • Kristi
    Kristi W. Married on 02/26/2022

Best ever!

We absolutely loved our wedding cake! It was gorgeous and she matched the flowers beautifully to my bouquet.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Kristi. Thanks for choosing Beryl's Cakes. Wish you and your husband all the best
  • Aza
    Aza W. Married on 12/10/2021

Exceeded my expectations

Beryl was amazing! I told her my wedding colors and that I want flowers. And she knew exactly how to execute my vision! The cake was tasted soooooo good too! My guests all loved how it looked and tasted.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Aza, it was a pleasure working with you and offering my services on your special day.. happy to hear your guests loved my cake too.
    Wishing you and Simeon marital bliss!! ❤❤
  • Adeola
    Adeola B. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing! From start to finish

I loved Beryl’s communication through the whole process! I planned my wedding in 4 months. she was helpful to help me decide on the flavors and icing for each layer! It came out amazing and matched my theme perfectly!

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thank you for choosing Beryl's Cakes. Wising you all the best
  • Reina
    Reina Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing!

I cannot put into words just how beautiful this cake was. I am blown away and thankful. Thank you for being flexible with me and going above and beyond to help me choose the right flavors
  • Christie
    Christie H. Married on 10/01/2021

Lovely experience with Beryl!

So happy we decided on getting our cake here, Beryl did an excellent job recreating our desired cake and was always extremely quick to respond to messages. Cake was delicious and she had everything done just how we asked. We also wanted a few more flavors so had cupcakes made.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review and sharing your pictures with me. It was a pleasure working with you and serving you and your family. Wish you all the best
    Victoria Married on 09/25/2021

Delicious!!!

We had beautiful decorated cake and everyone kept talking about how delicious the cake was. I am forever grateful !

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

I am glad I could help. All the best to you and your husband.
    Nana Married on 08/07/2021

Beautiful Experience

My interaction with Beryl Cakes was totally stress free and professional from the first day I contacted them to ask for a quote to the time the cake was delivered. And the guests loved the cake! I would recommend Beryl Cakes anyday!

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Nana. Wishing you all the best and thanks for choosing Beryls Cakes for your special day.
  • Alice
    Alice Married on 06/21/2021

Wonderful!!!

My experience with Beryl was great!!! and an awesome one. I loved loved my cake it was everything!!!!!!

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Hello Alice, thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure being part of your special event. Wishing you all the best.
    Christiana A. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent service

Excellent customer service, prompt delivery, affordable price, beautiful cake.
    Thanks for making my day a memorable one, can’t wait to get another beautiful cake from you soonest 💕💕

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Christiana. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. Wishing you marital bliss and looking forward to making your future cakes 💖
  • Salomey
    Salomey A. Married on 06/05/2021

Delicious and Beautiful Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Beryl’s Cakes!
    I met her through my wedding planners and she did an amazing job. I wasn’t sure of the design I wanted and kept going back and forth, but Beryl was really patient with me till the end. I loved the outcome of my cake and my guests were really happy of the different tastes it had.
    And, thanks for making the process less stressful for me.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Yanco for the review. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. Wishing you marital bliss!!
  • Riem
    Riem S. Married on 06/01/2021

Riem Sidiek Wedding

Very great service ! She made my cake exactly as a I wanted and exceeded my expectation ! Very professional 10/10 recommendation.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for choosing Beryls Cakes. It was a pleasure making your wedding cake. Wish you all the best
  • Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

My wedding was 5/15 and we chose Beryl’s cakes to make our wedding cake. I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she made it better than I could have even imagined! 🥰🥰! It was a three layer cake with 3 different flavors on each layer, and it was amazing! We loved it and so did our guests! 5 stars for sure!

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Dent for the review. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. Wishing you marital bliss!!
    Dorcas Married on 12/19/2020

She’s very sweet and understanding

Thank you so much for the cake. It looked beautiful and was very delicious. We saved the top cake for my auntie birthday and we reused it as a birthday cake 🙏🏽
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 10/24/2020

Very pretty cake

We purchased our wedding cake here for 10 people - it was very pretty and tasted good.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Skylar. It was a pleasure serving you and you family and friends.. wish you marital bliss.
    Ada Married on 10/04/2020

Delicious cake

Beryl, made a cake for my niece's first birthday over 6 years ago. It was so delicious. So for my wedding, I knew she had to make my cake and I booked her almost a year in advance 😁. She was so patient, flexible and listened to what I wanted. Her prices are very reasonable as well. She won't promise something she can't provide and I appreciate her honesty as well. You can't just have a slice of her cake. You will always go back for more. Thank you Beryl for making such a delicious threat for us to enjoy 🤗.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Aww. Thank you so much for the kind review Ada. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. Glad everything went well. Wish you all the best.
    Skylar C. Married on 08/23/2020

Excellent service oriented experience!

I was incredibly impressed with the responsiveness and flexibility that was demonstrated during my wedding planning experience. Professionalism is the name of the game with Beryl’s Cakes! Also, the cake and cupcakes we had... FANTASTIC! Amazing flavor and would highly recommend! (We had a combo of lemon and strawberry)

• Dorcas
    Dorcas Married on 05/30/2020

Spectacular

Vendor was able to execute my desired cake that I wanted and at a great cost. The vendor delivered the cake as scheduled. Delicious cake as well.

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Dorcas. It was a pleasure serving you and your guests. Thanks for choosing Beryls Cakes
  • Deleica
    Deleica Married on 08/17/2019

Our wedding cake

Omg our cake was amazing. She made the cake just like the picture I sent her and the cake was absolutely delicious. Everyone at the reception enjoyed the cake. Beryl thank you again.

Hello Deleica,
    It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I am glad everything went well and wish you marital bliss.
    Thanks for choosing Beryl's Cakes
  • Adwoa
    Adwoa Married on 06/29/2019

Great service

I had not regret choosing Beryl cakes to cater for my wedding cake! Cake was beautiful and very tasty! Beryl went over and above to make sure I had the cake of my dream!

Beryl's Cakes's reply:

Hello Mrs. Baah, It was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends. Thanks for choosing Beryl's Cakes. Wish you all the best!