19 Reviews for Beryl's Cakes

19 Beryl's Cakes Reviews

Beryl is sweet. Just like my cake. Thank You

Profile Picture Abigail, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend hiring Beryl's cake for your upcoming wedding or special event. She truly has a gift in the art of cake baking. Not only did she work with us on our vision, but she went above and beyond to make the cake look even better than what we had shown her during our first meeting. Beryl's Cakes are moist with the perfect icing to bring all the flavors together. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the cake when we arrived at the venue and we would gladly work with her again in the future. Thank you SO MUCH Beryl for this beautiful and delicious cake. You're the best!

Photo for Beryl's Cakes Review - Our beautiful 5-tier spackeled wedding cake.
Profile Picture Dzidzor , 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beryl Is amazing! I received so many compliments on not only how beautiful the cake was at my wedding but also on how delicious it was! everything was perfectly sweet! She was so helpful in the design process and I loved that having different flavors didn't add to the cost!! She is incredibly sweet and super easy to work with and we knew almost immediately that we'd be using her. Don't wait, book her now! It'll be the best decision you make!

Profile Picture Joelina, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beryl was an excellent baker that we enjoyed working with. Our cake for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding night was delicious!! When we went for our tasting, she gave us cupcakes to bring home with us. Then she has offered to give us a complimentary top tier for our one year anniversary. The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and I am so glad we chose Beryl to be our baker!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Toppers, Local, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Best cake I’ve ever had in my life, hands down! Had a bunch of compliments at the wedding. If I had to do it over again I would choose Beryl’s again. She’s affordable and AMAZING!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Beryl was amazing and I would hire her again for any cake/cupcake needs!! She is in constant contact and is very responsive. Her cupcakes and cake were beautiful and delicious and matched our wedding perfectly. Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Cutters, Cake Stands

Beryl is amazing and her cakes are out of this world!! Satisfaction is always guaranteed with Beryl!!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local, Cakes

Beryls cakes was so easy to work with. She was really patient and made sure I was comfortable and satisfied with everything concerning my wedding cake. I didn't have to worry about anything concerning the cake the day of the wedding. She brought in, set it up and took care of the stand she graciously brought for us to use. And the cake tasted heavenly!!

Profile Picture Afua, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beryl's Cakes was the best. I really don't like cakes, but I was able to finish two huge slices of cake on my wedding day. The cake was moist and delicious. It melted right in your mouth. Everybody talked about the cake. Not only did the cake look good, but tasted very good. I'm definitely a repeat customer. You can't go wrong with Beryl's Cakes. Now I know there are 2 kinds of cakes out there, Beryl's Cakes and the others.
Thanks Beryl's Cakes. YOUR ROCK!!!!

Profile Picture Nef, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beryl cakes made our wedding cake and it was everything we wanted.
The cake was moist and delicious just like we requested. Beryl is very patient and was very professional from when we met up until our wedding day. We can't wait for the anniversary cake :)

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wife and I were very much pleased with our wedding cake from Beryl"s Cakes .We wanted a wedding cake,that was simple,yet very elegant. All we did was to explain to Beryl Cakes how we envisioned the cake to be and they were able to translate it perfectly into reality .It is not very common for guests,to remember how tasteful a wedding cake was,but some of our guests remind us of their memories of it,in addition to the fun they had at our ceremony. I recommended Beryl Cakes to everyone, because they are exceptionally good,very professional and flexible. Above all you get value for your money,when you employ their services.

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beryl's cakes is amazing. First of all the cakes taste great. I have a lot of non-cake eaters in my family and even they were asking for seconds and thirds. There is something about the favors thats just perfect. I am nigerian so Beryl's cake also made the cake for my traditional nigerian wedding, which was beautiful. Both my cakes turned out the exact way I wanted. It's not costly. She provided the cake stand, knife and servers for a security deposit of $50. Which i got back the very next day when the items were returned to her. Very polite and went beyond and over to provide amazing service.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and amazing. We showed her a picture of what we wanted and it turned out better than the picture. The cake was moist and melted in your mouth. The fondant was also very good. Most fondant on cakes are nasty but this one taste just like the icing flavor and not too sweet. The cake arrived on time.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beryl was amazing. Our cake tasted way better than the sample cakes we tried with her. She made me both a 3 tired grooms cake complete with gum paste Unc rameses and a 4 tired wedding cake with gold foil fondant. It was above and beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was perfect. We tasted cakes with Beryl months before our wedding and I wasn't wowed but she was incredibly sweet and professional and accommodating so we decided to give her a try. Turns out the tasting was a fluke because the cake we received at the wedding was PHENOMENAL. I originally planned for a two tier simple cake but Beryl suggested three. It was a white swiss dot, almond confetti cake with cream cheese buttercream icing and it was hands down the best cake I have ever had in my life. Funfetti cakes are special to my husband and I and to know that we could have it on our wedding day at a fraction of the cost with anyone else was the best feeling. She made changes last minute and added a huge bow with no problem. I recommend Beryl to everyone who asks. We got so many compliments on our very original cake and I plan to use her services for birthdays, future kids, etc, etc. The only thing is that she forgot to drop off a box for left overs which would have been no problem if we didn't have an outdoor wedding in the woods. Aside from that, I could not have been happier

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious, delicious, delicious! We decided to get cake last minute for our wedding and Beryl's was very flexible! She had me at the taste testing! The presentation of her cakes was delightful, and the taste, even better. For our wedding we decided to go with 3 large sheet cakes: yellow with butter cream, chocolate with mocha cream, and cocoanut with lemon cream (my favorite). We received several complements from our guests! Thank you Beryl's for making our wedding just a little more sweet!

Profile Picture Ngozi, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I LOVED the whole experience and would recommend any and everyone to enjoy the same with your special day as well!

Profile Picture Willie, 10/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

There are not enough kind words to use to describe Beryl. She is so talented, accommodating and sweet. She did exactly what I wanted and more. She made the perfect grooms cake and the most beautiful wedding cake. My husband is a huge Redskins fan and the grooms cake made his mouth drop. As soon as he walked into the hall he ran to the cake and was so excited.

As a little girl you dream about your wedding cake and imagine how beautiful you want it to be. My wedding cake was more than I could ever imagine. It was absolutely perfect, exactly what I wanted, the peacock feathers and colors were beautiful. Beryl let us have various flavors and even provided a matching cake stand for both cakes. Through all the craziness the day before my wedding my cake topper broke and I forgot to tell Beryl. On my wedding day, a couple hours before the reception and delivery of the cake I texted Beryl and told her the topper broke. Before I knew it she went and bought me a new up and set up the cake table so beautifully. Beryl is so genuine and so great at what she does and is also so reasonably priced. I highly recommend her and I know who to call if I ever need a cake. Thank you Beryl for making my dreams come true with the grooms cake and the wedding cake.

Profile Picture Samira, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beryl was just amazing! She is very sweet, and she knows what she's doing. The cake was just delicious, everyone absolutely loved the cake. We were able to pick different flavors and pick the design of our choice and the price wasn't over the top like other companies.

Profile Picture Shirley, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews