64 Reviews for Belle Rose Maison

Outside Alcohol (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Chair Covers (1)
63 Belle Rose Maison Reviews

Belle Rose Maison is a perfect venue for what any bride is looking for. I had an intimate wedding of 75 guests in the Maison. It was stunning and beautiful. Everything I hoped it would be. For the larger wedding parties, they offer a ballroom, equally as beautiful.
Debra was very straight forward and detail oriented and I felt, very easy to get along with. Very responsive to any questions and all around great personality. Thank you Deb for everything, and for the love and attention you gave my special day. If Belle Rose is your venue, take any advice she gives including vendors because she is very informative and will set you up with the people that reflect what you're looking for.
My Day of Coordinator was Donna Hawthorne. Absolutely PERFECT!! We were so excited to sit together and go over every detail and plan my amazing wedding. She was knowledgeable of every vision I had, and I had plenty! During the entire night I never had to look for her. She was always conscience of where I was and any need I had. She kept the whole night flowing and was quick to bring me a drink or anything I needed. Her entire motto is for the couple to enjoy their special night with no stress. Amazing and professional in every way. Thank you Donna!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
2.2

Beautiful venue, but very unkempt and dirty. The owner was difficult to work with. They catered for us and the plates were dirty. Food was mediocre at best. I'm hoping the new management makes lots of improvements.

Profile Picture User7669317, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Buffet, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I can't say enough good things about this venue! The place sits on a beautifully landscaped property so whether you chose the small reception venue or the large, you really need very little decor. We had our small wedding of 50 in La Maison and with it's big windows and ornate fixtures all I provided we're centerpieces... And I didn't even have to do THAT! This is an all inclusive venue that's completely customizable so you can chose to use her (Debra, the owner's) vendors or not. I used all her vendors except the minister and florist and they were all very reasonable. The same if not less than I could have done independently. But there's a lot of value in only having to pay one person AND to not have to coordinate a bunch of vendors showing up the day of. I used Carol's Catering and Cakes by Kathy for my dinner and wedding cakes and my guests couldn't stop talking about how good the food was! We used Jared as our DJ who was also perfect!
Based on other reviews I was very careful to obtain a receipt after every payment and I made every payment in person as opposed to mailing a check. I'm not sure it would have mattered as Debra gave me no indication that she was scattered or disorganized as other reviewers have said. I found her to be quite the opposite actually. She is a no nonsense type woman though. That didnt bother me but it is something to note. Overall she was very helpful and accommodating. A couple times she even just sat and talked with me for a bit! Giving ideas and advice, etc.
The BEST thing about this venue though is the wedding coordinator DONNA!!! She made our day go so smoothly! Not only was she flawless when completing my requests but she was so good at anticipating our needs the day of. It was like she was one step ahead the entire time! All my friends and family we commenting on how amazing she was! Overall, this place was the BEST! I'm so glad we chose Belle Rose Maison for our special day!

Profile Picture Celeste, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My dream came true that night at Belle Rose. The staff was very helpful and professional. I wouldn't have changed a thing except to make it a little longer

Profile Picture Tiffang , 8/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Used the larger building for wedding reception. Venue is beautiful for a large wedding with plenty of space for all vendors needed to make your day special. We loved the wall of windows on either side of the venue that brought in great light. We used the bridal suite upstairs and there was plenty of space for several hair/makeup artists and the entire bridal party to hang out and get ready the morning of. Debra was responsive and tried to help out as much as possible to make the day a success. We so appreciated being able to set up the day before since there was not an event schedule the night before our reception. All vendors she recommended went above and beyond our expectations. If you're looking for a space that is able to accommodate 200+ guests, this place is beautiful and affordable. We had great pictures here!

Profile Picture User6048404, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals
0.9

I used Belle Rose Maison because I was looking for a venue that would accommodate a small wedding, with an "all in one" kind of package as we were short on planning time. I had read several bad reviews that Debra, the owner, was very disorganized and unprofessional, however, I felt like I could deal with her as once we visited the venue, we really fell in love with it. Let me begin with the positives... The LaMaison (the smaller of her 2 venues) is a really pretty building. Sarah, our "day of coordinator" was AWESOME !!! I don't understand why she works there, she deserves better. The price, if it really was what Debra advertises it is, would be great. I chose to go with her Preferred Vendors as she assured us that she had history with each of them and that she had horrible experience with outside vendors in the past and felt like it was the safe bet to use her people. Cakes by Kathy was pleasant and professional... the cake was beautiful and tasty... color of the flowers were off but not a huge deal. If you were picky, it would have been upsetting but, luckily, our bride was not. The photographer allowance is $1,500...We spent $1,000 additional on that to get a small wedding package that did not include any bridal pictures. However, I am hoping that our pictures will be beautiful because we chose Tony Houston Photography and he has wonderful reviews, he was AWESOME to work with and so energetic and professional. The DJ with Complete Music was missing and had to be replaced 2 days before the wedding. Chef Raoul LOST our order and had to call us 2 days before the wedding to find out what we ordered. Debra... accused us of stealing a LED candle, made us unpack our cars and boxes to search for it only to text me 30 mins after we left to tell me that one of her employees had "put it elsewhere. All is good". Debra is disorganized, rude, unprofessional. The LaMaison is pretty but not worth having to work with Debra. Too bad someone else does not run it for h

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6639937, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Flatware, Glassware, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

Ms. Debra, the owner and operator, is very straight forward and easy to work with. In addition to having a beautiful venue, she basically served as event coordinator for us and made pulling off this wedding a breeze! Her staff is excellent and very attentive to details to ensure our event was just perfect. The DJ was Space-city DJ and they were perfect. The music was of good taste and the volume was not too loud. The DJ, Craig Weaver, went out of his way to ensure the music complimented the event and did not overtake the event by being too loud. The Cater, All-star Catering, was simply superb!! Everyone was so impressed with the meal. If you are wanting to host an event and make a special impression, Ms. Debra is the one to call! You will not be dissatisfied. Thank you Ms. Debra for everything you did! You and your staff made our daughter's wedding a once in a life time event!!

Profile Picture Doug and Cindy , 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access

I loved how flexible Debra was when it came to a few last minute changes to our decor and getting us set up time during a busy weekend! Brittany was a delight to work with during our ceremony and reception. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture User5640403, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Wedding for daughter on 11/13/2015. Debra and her team made this event beautiful. Had the ceremony outside in the ring and it was great! Had no problem hearing music from DJ on a balcony and could hear bride and groom speak vows. Reception in La Maison, perfect is all I can say. The venue was beautiful and very romantic. Would and will recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/13/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

The Belle Rose Maison host two beatiful venues at very competitive pricing. We used the larger of the two venues for our Ceremony and Reception. Deb (the venue owner) knows what works for her venue VERY well and will definantly make suggestions on what should be placed where and how things should run in order for your event to go as smooth as possible and you should take these suggestions into consideration...But even if you have your own ideas and vision she will definantly work with you to make that vision come true. Depending on your package you may also get to use her staff for certain task and they are wonderful as well!! (one of the staff memebers Angie was VERY impressive going above and beyond the call) Belle Rose Maison is a gorgeous venue with a flexiable staff to work with!

Profile Picture detrick, 7/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at Belle Rose Maison (in the large room). We loved the look of the venue, with the flowers around the building and the 2 stairways inside. It turned out to be a beautiful day, so the flowers looked great around the building and made for great photos. Debra Adams is the owner of the venue. She was willing to work with us on when we could set up for the reception, and let my parents come in on Thursday morning and work all day to set up everything, even though our wedding was Saturday. Doing this allowed for Friday to be much less stressful, and my parents were able to attend the rehearsal dinner and not have to leave early to set up. She also allowed us to visit the venue multiple times in the months before the wedding. I appreciated her willingness to work with us in these areas. There were small issues here and there that needed to be resolved, however I feel this would be the case at any venue, One complaint I feel I should mention is with the uplights and the overhead lights during the reception. We had a trial run for the amount of uplights we would need in the room to create the ambiance we wanted. I wanted the room to basically be lit solely by the uplights (which were supposed to be 2 colors - fuchsia and gold). At night, the room should have been pretty dark, with a large chandelier giving extra light in the center of the ceiling. During the reception, I noticed not all of the 40 uplights we paid for were in the room, in fact, it looked like there was only about 20 lights total - all fuchsia. When it got dark outside, all of the overhead ceiling lights were on, as well as the chandelier, so the room was very bright. Apparently, the staff at Belle Rose unplugged many of the uplights (without telling us) because they thought there were too many. We paid extra for 40 uplights, but only got to use half of those (and no gold!), which was annoying. Overall, the venue was great for our wedding and we had a great time!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with BRM. We booked the smaller of the two venues there since we are an older couple who have been married before and were having a smaller wedding. La Maison was the perfect intimate and elegant atmosphere for our group of about 50 guests. We used some of the vendors that Debra recommended to us and the photographer and florist were great. Debra was easy to work with, and helpful whenever I had questions. She has seen it all and will help with ideas if you need suggestions of how to achieve a certain look, but leaves the bride to do her own thing where she knows what she wants.

It was hard to find a small venue that had a dance floor, so I was thrilled that this place did, and was more reasonably priced compared with the other venues I had toured. Since we are music and dance lovers we got a kick out of the fact that the smaller venue on the property used to be the residence of a country western singer, although the residence does not look country at all, and is very elegant and appropriate for a wedding. We were not able to get photographs taken on the beautiful grounds with waterfall and fountain and other scenery because it rained on our wedding day, but the photos turned out great anyway and we had a wonderful wedding indoors.

Profile Picture Lacy, 12/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Debra is very straight forward giving me all the information we needed for our special day. She was very good in responding to my emails when i had additional questions. Also great in detail, kept attentive on the weather and able to move everything indoors before it started raining. Veneu is beautiful both outdoor and indoor weddings! Definitely enjoyed our day! :)

Profile Picture User4786615, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Debra and her staff was more than prompt and courteous in every aspect from when we signed contact to the wedding day!!!! Amazing place for an affordable price!!! Didn't feel cheated and the landscaping made for beautiful pictures!!! My photographer loved this place!

Profile Picture User4818404, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with this venue the first time we went to view it and ditched all the other venues for this location. We particular like its spaciousness and the natural daylight that the windows enable. It also had very clean restroom and the outside environment was very suitable for pictures and we did not have to go anywhere for our wedding pictures. The location was very affordable in terms of price and accessible. Not a single guest complained about getting lost.

Upon signing the contract, the vendor (Debra) was very good on correspondence answering any questions myself and my wedding planner had. We were also very happy with us coming a day before to use the location for putting together our very big favor/gift bags for each guest and she was very helpful also. Even allowing us use the refrigerator to store some of our cold personal items.

The vendor was present both during and after the event to help us with whatever was needed and even took the time to refund the money for some services we did not utilize in a very timely manner, which I think was very nice of her.

Overall, this location made our day and the vendor certainly made our lives easier. We love Belle Rose Maison and will continue to recommend it to our friends. Congrats and Best wishes!

Profile Picture User4787447, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
2.8

The Belle Rose is one of the most beautiful places you could ever be married, especially for the price! Compared to others in the area, it's a steal! My main complaint is with the woman who runs the venue. She is a one woman operation and is very unorganized. If you are Type A, take care of everything yourself like me, you can make this work just fine. If you need someone to hold your hand and guide you every step of the way, hire a planner to deal with Debbie! She doesn't keep up with her own records, is awful about returning calls, and waits on you for everything, no guidance whatsoever! She's also not too friendly when you call trying to figure things out and rushes you off the phone. She tried telling my family we still owed her money the NIGHT OF THE WEDDING, and when my dad asked for the invoice (he would have been happy to pay), she had no receipt or proof of what she was talking about. Not to mention it was beyond unprofessional that she decided to bring it up at our wedding instead of the week before. I wouldn't change where my wedding was because this place is so beautiful, just beware you have to do a lot yourself and keep your own records!!

Profile Picture User4307757, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Belle Rose was a beautiful place to have our wedding. We needed the place in a short time and Debra penciled My Husband and I in and we were so grateful. Debra was great. I had a embarrassing, but funny situation come up, when I was dancing with my husband. I got a charlie horse during our dance and she was sweet enough to help me because the darn thing just would not go away. Our pictures came out beautiful there. We do not regret having our wedding at Belle Rose Maison. Thank you.

Profile Picture Denise , 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect place. Beautiful. The staff was amazing and helpful. We got married May 2014, friends and family commented on how smooth our wedding went and how stress free it was. Mostly because of the staff here!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful wedding at the La Maison (the smaller of the two venues available). The recomended caterer was great. Everyone thought it was beautiful. I loved it!

Profile Picture SARAH, 4/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Debra was a huge help at making my wedding a success. The venue is gorgeous and she was very nice and helpful.

Profile Picture chelsea, 3/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Belle Rose Maison was the perfect venue for our wedding. We received many compliments on the venue, and all of them used words such as elegant, stunning, and gorgeous.
We could have not ask for a better person to work with. Debra was professional, flexible, and very knowledgeable. She even recommended a few vendors, when I asked, whom all turned out to be spectacular. There had been an accident at the front of Belle Rose Maison the week before my wedding, and she was able to fix well before. No problem. Debra goes above and beyond in making her couples feel welcome and happy.
We had easily 220 people at the reception, and the space felt open and was more than accommodating. Overall I'm extremely happy that we used Belle Rose Maison, and we would a hundred times over.

Profile Picture User3876538, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I had our wedding at Belle Rose la Maison and It was wonderful! Debra was very easy to work with. We wanted an outdoor wedding but because of the cold weather we had out intimate ceremony in the dance floor area which we enjoyed. The venue was very nice and I had no issues at all. Her bartender was very nice. My guest all enjoyed themselves and continue to say how wonderful all turned out. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants to have a nice romantic wedding. Thank You Debra for all you time and helpfulness we appreciate it very much.

Profile Picture Ena, 1/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was on December 7, 2013 and I would like to share my experience with the Belle Rose. To begin with, I had my wedding (reception only) the larger hall, and working with Debbie was a great experience. We talked about how I would like things set up and the rules and procedures to how everything works. The day of the wedding went wonderful, most of my guests traveled more than an hour to get there, and all they could tell me was that it was beautiful! It has an elegant, country style to it, and it was perfect for what I was wanting. Because the wedding was in December, the sun set pretty early. I would recommend having your wedding some time in the spring or summer so that the lighting from outside is prettier. Overall, I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place, Debbie is a compassionate person and works with every bride!

Profile Picture Sandy , 12/7/13, 5 Reviews
3.3

The venue is beautiful and the price is great.

Profile Picture User3710572, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had to take the time to review this venue. Everyone complimented how beautiful the venue was. Of course this was one of the main reasons I chose this venue. It is small and has so much character. It's so beautiful, has a country feel, country elegance. I was married in the small building, La Maison. Before the day arrived I have to say Miss Debra was very helpful and told me there would be someone their to run the wedding the day of. I advise brides to write everything down, like the order you want people to walk because you won't have time to tell anyone anything the day of. The young lady on the day of that helped was a godsend because I couldn't even think straight. Miss Debra was there also to make sure everything went well. I have to say my wedding was so special and I will never forget the people and Miss Debra for making my special day reality! Don't overlook this venue, you wil regret it!

Profile Picture Shaniqua, 10/6/13, 1 Review