50-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About La Tranquila Ranch

La Tranquila Ranch has two venues available to fit any style and any budget.  The Ballroom can hold up to 300 guests and offers custom packages.  We welcome outside vendors and caterers.
The Villa can hold up to 150 guests.  Packages for 100 guests start at $4995

Champagne Toast (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
China (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

La Tranquilla Ranch is a beautiful Venue. I booked The Villa Because it is beautiful and has a romantic feel. It looked amazing in Blush. I worked with Cindy on everything from our initial tour of the venue to the contract, to making the final details of the wedding. Cindy i very accommodating and gave us many ideas. Cindy made planning a wedding so easy. I would recommend you work with Cindy if you choose La Tranquila Ranch. Our Day of Coordinator Deborah was also amazing. She had everything ready for us. She was very professional and was on top of everything. She even set up my wedding cake because the cake delivery person did not bother to even set it up. Deborah made our special day run smoothly and i am so grateful she was there to help us. I recommend La Tranquila Ranch for any event.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is truly amazing! They are on top of their game!! Debra, our coordinator, was outstanding in helping in every way needed.
Office staff we met with many times was very helpful. I would use La Tranquilla again.

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/16/17, 1 Review

30 Photos

My Photo Album

30 Photos

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I love this venue... Sandra always answers all my questions very fast and works with me when I need to get in early to set up all my floral arrangements. They are very professional and care about making it right on your special day.

We have enjoyed working at La Tranquilla Ranch, Sandra and the staff is very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. This is a very beautiful facility. DJ Dave Productions is looking forward to providing our DJ Entertainment Services to many furture brides.

La Tranquila was an amazing venue to photograph and the coordinators there were on top of everything!!! I would love to photography at this venue time and time again!! :)

Beautiful Venue & Wonderful Staff that helps make my brides' dreams come true!

I love photographing weddings at La Tranquila Ranch!! There are so may places for photos and it is just lovely! The staff is really friendly and very on top of their game!! The food is absolutely amazing!! You can't go wrong booking your wedding here!!

Events