La Tranquila Ranch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• User2838285 Recently married
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From day one, I obtained excellent service. Miss. Cindy was always available and Very accommodating to our needs. I will definitely reach out for Any future events that we may have. This venue is great and affordable, especially for the quality service that we received. Thank you for making the process a great experience!
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia H. Married on 09/11/2021

Excellent and awesome

Debbie is the best words can’t describe her customer service skills. She is very patient and kind she went above and beyond for me on my day

La Tranquila Ranch's reply:

Hi Sylvia, thank you so much!! We really appreciate you choosing LTR for your wedding event center and having me as your coordinator. It was a beautiful wedding!!
    Audrey V. Married on 04/24/2021

Highly Recommend!

La Tranquila Ranch was the perfect place for our wedding! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is second to none, especially our coordinator, Debra Riley. Debra is so thoughtful and really makes sure that all the details are perfect. She clearly knows what she’s doing, walks you through the whole planning process, and has helpful recommendations for everything from vendors to details for the wedding day. She made sure our day was beautiful and everything that we wanted. We highly recommend La Tranquila Ranch for your wedding or event!

La Tranquila Ranch's reply:

Hi!! Thank y'all so much!!!! I really appreciate your comments, and that you allowed La Tranquila Ranch and I be part of your wedding!!!! It was a beautiful wedding and such a kind an inspiring couple!!!! I hope you have an amazing adventure through life!!!! Thank you again!!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Alexis
    Alexis G. Married on 12/05/2020

Western Winter Wedding 12/5/20

Our wedding day was everything we imagined and more! It was so beautiful, magical, and lots of fun with our loved ones. The staff was wonderful as well. Deborah Riley was our coordinator and she is great at what she does! She’s responsive, kind, professional, and is creative. We definitely recommend this venue!
  • W
    Wally R. Married on 02/08/2020

It was the best day!!!

I have to say the team did amazing!!! My now husband and I were extremely happy with the facilities and everything was beautiful. The venue did an excellent job at accommodating all of our needs and wants. Thank you so much to La Tranquila Ranch team for hosting one of the most important days for our lives and for making the best of it. 100% recommended
  • Eleonora
    Eleonora G. Married on 02/04/2020

The most Special 1st Birthday

I want to thank Gaby Chavez for helping us create the most special 1st Birthday for our daughter. She is an amazing professional and person. The place is magical by nature and Gaby helped us to make memories for life. I highly recommend La Tranquila Ranch!
  • Aparna
    Aparna C. Married on 02/04/2020

Excellent Service

We hosted an event in the ballroom of La Tranquila Ranch and the venue was beautiful and their service was excellent. Debrah Rilley was our Coordinator and she made sure everything is in place and going smooth. From venue, event corodination and service throughout the event, she helped us in everything.
    Meghan L. Married on 12/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Debra Riley is the best!!

We met Debra at our first visit to La Tranquila Ranch and I knew within 5 minutes that we were going to book with her! It was so obvious that she truly cared about making your event absolutely perfect! Throughout the months of planning, I was constantly reminded exactly why we picked Debra to help plan our special day! She was always available and excited to speak with you and help you through every little step. Debra was present for the entire reception and made sure everything went smoothly. She waited on me and my husband and even made sure our parents had everything they needed! Debra truly feels like family after all the time we've spent together and I hope to work with her again soon! La Tranquila Ranch is a BEAUTIFUL place to get married and I am so glad we had Debra to help with every little detail!
  • Jolene
    Jolene Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue and Wonderful Wedding!

La Tranquila Ranch was the place to have my wedding! They were so helpful and offered so much! Tara, our coordinator for the day, was so professional and great with everyone. She knew how to keep the wedding going, but no one felt rushed! It was an amazing time and I would recommend the Villa for all events! Thank you so much for everything!
    Karen. C. Married on 09/21/2019

La tranquila Ranch

La tranquila ranch with the most beautiful place I could ever ask for it made my event so special my coordinator Deb Riley was awesome!! I could not have asked for a better coordinator she was so helpful so professional just such a sweet and enthusiastic person she made me feel like my event was as important to her as it was to me. I loved everything from the decorations to the table settings to the beautiful atmosphere everyone was wonderful!! I highly highly recommend having your special event at this special place with such special people.
    Caludia Y. Married on 07/07/2019

yes we will

My experience with the staff at la tranquila Ranch was amazing ( Gabriela Chavez ) we did the photo Studio for my daughter (QUINCEANERA) MAY 15 ,2019 was great place to take the pictures because my daughter want photos with nature and the horse they have in the Ranch the place is very serene and surrounded area

• Ana
    Ana B. Married on 06/15/2019

Our Wedding was so lovely

Debra Riley and the rest of La Tranquila Crew was very professional from the very beginning in our initial appointment there. She gave such lovely services every time. The day of our wedding she was very attentive and made it as lovely as it was. Thank you so much Debra ! I recommend this place and her services 100 times.
  • Deja
    Deja Married on 05/19/2019

Debra Riley; day of coordinator

Our day of coordinator, Debra Riley was seriously amazing. I don’t know how we would have gotten through our day without her. She allowed us to relax while she dealt with the craziness! She kept everyone and everything in check and made sure the schedule was followed through correctly. She helped our families run through the rehearsal the day before completely and on the day of, stayed all the way until the end to help my family clean up. I have had family tell me how great she was. Thank you so much Debra!! We appreciate you!
    Ana M. Married on 05/16/2019

Excellent!!

The best Venue in Houston beautiful facilities and Debra you Rock!!! Thanks for being there and made our event so perfect !!!
    Ester Married on 05/11/2019

Dream Wedding

It was an awesome day! The Girls especially Gaby were very nice and very helpful all the time. Their response time was always very prompt to ALL the questions I had. It was very intimate and just lovely. I wouldn't change anything if i had to do it again.
    Angela L. Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing! Absolutely wonderful!

Gabby was an exceptional and very professional.
    Chelsea Event on: 04/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The venue is absolutely stunning. The staff is personable, caring and goes over and beyond what is expected. The coordinator, Tara, took care of everything. She fixes issues before they become an issue. She takes her job seriously and stays on top of things. You can’t put a price on this kind of service and peace of mind. Highly recommended.
  • Endia
    Endia D. Married on 03/13/2019

Williams Wedding

The staff was really nice and professional. They made sure my day was as stress free as possible. My wedding coordinator Debra was amazing and friendly to all my guests. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!
    Angela W. Married on 03/05/2019

Westfield High School Prom 2019

Our Prom experience was nothing less than AMAZING!
    Ada L. Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent venue

We had a small wedding (75 guests) at the villa. Since we went to La Tranquila Ranch for the first time we loved it!. We highly recommend this venue to host any event. All the employees are very professional and nice people :), I loved having Gaby, Debra and Mike helping us during the big day! Also, I am very grateful to Annel and Cindy for all the flexibility and help they provided while we were planning. Thank you!!!
    Morriss24 Married on 12/22/2018

Lovely experience

Lovely staff and very professional. They exceeded my expectations.
    Luis M. Married on 12/15/2018

Luis Martinez

The staff is very nice and helpful. I had my graduation party at the villa and it was a great experience. The place makes you feel like at home with a comfortable sitting areas. Will absolutely recommend it to people.
    Kara Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding was perfect!!

We loved this venue from the moment we visited because it was warm and inviting. We loved our wedding and so did our guests. We received great feedback on how lovely everything was. The staff were very helpful and hands on. They helped everything to run smoothly! It was a great day!
    Nicole Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    La Tranquila Ranch is everything a bride could want when it comes to a wedding venue. The venue is beautiful and has the flexibility to be dressed up to match the bride's vision. The team, Cindy, Kevin and Deborah are amazing. They're so helpful, responsive and really go out of their way to make the Mr. & Mrs. happy. We tied the knot July 2018 and if I could do it all over again I would choose the same venue.
    Jeff Married on 06/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The birthday party was awesome! Thanks so much for organizing the party.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message