126 Reviews for La Tranquila Ranch

Outside Alcohol (1)
China (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
121 La Tranquila Ranch Reviews

La Tranquilla Ranch is a beautiful Venue. I booked The Villa Because it is beautiful and has a romantic feel. It looked amazing in Blush. I worked with Cindy on everything from our initial tour of the venue to the contract, to making the final details of the wedding. Cindy i very accommodating and gave us many ideas. Cindy made planning a wedding so easy. I would recommend you work with Cindy if you choose La Tranquila Ranch. Our Day of Coordinator Deborah was also amazing. She had everything ready for us. She was very professional and was on top of everything. She even set up my wedding cake because the cake delivery person did not bother to even set it up. Deborah made our special day run smoothly and i am so grateful she was there to help us. I recommend La Tranquila Ranch for any event.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is truly amazing! They are on top of their game!! Debra, our coordinator, was outstanding in helping in every way needed.
Office staff we met with many times was very helpful. I would use La Tranquilla again.

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I only had dealings with the venue on the day of our class reunion. Deborah was a lifesaver! I brought memorabilia to arrange on a table. Deborah suggested I leave everything with her and she would take care of it. I was amazed when I walked in later. She was quite creative and impressive in the way she displayed it all.
We had bought the alcohol ourselves and hired bartenders through the venue. One of the first guests asked for a margarita. We had not bought all of the ingredients needed. One of the bartenders ran to the liquor store to get what was necessary. Very kind of them.
I would definitely put this venue on your short list!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Deborah was amazing! Highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a beautiful reunion! First class. Deborah was amazing!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Best Venue to book at! They work with you and are truly there to make your event the best. My coordinator, Tara, went above and beyond to help me. She even went to the store for me because I forgot a few things.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cindy, Kevin and Deborah were absolutely amazing! They really took the time to walk me through the process so my day could be beautiful and it was just that. They have a really good taste! There was one opportunity with the air in the Villa but it didn't take away from anything. It may be because of the windows and the heat that was coming in, but besides that I would recommend for you to get married at LaTranquila Ranch. They really care about their brides.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter, Hannah celebrated her 18th birthday at La Tranquila Ranch (Ballroom). Cindy V. helped me a lot along the way to plan and do a lot of stuff during the preparation. In general all their staff are very helpful and approachable. In fact, I considered (Laranxa and La Tranquila) the "Power Duo" why? The teamwork they showed that night was excellent. Laranxa(hi Chef Daniel M.)is La Tranquila's vendor on catering. They just do the job smoothly and professionally. And oh, how can I forget my event coordinator, Ms. Debra...she's amazing!!! She's all over the area doing a lot of things before,during and after the event along with Eric(not sure of his name tho). Debra kept on updating me on a lot of things and she work harmoniously with the Laranxa to deliver an excellent service. My family and my guest were very happy of what transpired that night. I appreciate it so much. Definitely, I will consider you again in my next event and will recommend. Again, on behalf of my family and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Debbie was AMAZING!!!! She made the day so very special! Can't say enough good things about her willingness to bed over backwards to make sure we were happy!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

La Tranquila Ranch was absolutely beautiful and the people we worked with were AMAZING. The whole day went smoothly because Cindy, Kevin, and Deborah worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. They were all so flexible and responsive, so the whole process went well. The kids had a blast outside on the grounds and then inside on the dance floor, so they were all in good moods the whole night. Our guests enjoyed taking photos outside on the beautiful grounds, and so did we!! I highly recommend La Tranquila Ranch. Such a beautiful day!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone was amazing and the place looked so beautiful on wedding day!! Cindy and Kevin are awesome and the coordinator Debra was a life saver! They make you feel right at home and I feel like family now. The vendor's that they recommended are awesome too I would recommend using them as well.

Profile Picture Rena, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The service is great and the location itself is beautiful. Cindy was great to work with and responded very quickly to any question or concern. Deborah and Kevin assisted for the rehearsal and wedding and they were so easy to work with. Everyone we worked with was super nice and helpful. Our wedding day went by pretty smoothly despite the high chance of rain. We received many complements from our guest in regards the venue, decor & Deborah's service.

Profile Picture Rosio, 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, China, Linens, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

If you're looking for the perfect wedding venue, then La Tranquila is it!! I only wish I could score more than 5 stars. Kevin and Debra are an amazing team...providing top-notch, professional customer service. There was never a moment that I felt stressed while planning my daughter's wedding because Kevin and Debra were taking care of the details. Use La Tranquila for your venue setting...you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Donna, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Even though the wedding didn't happen (groom cancelled 2 days before the ceremony) I wanted to review Cindy and Kevin and La Tranquila. I worked mostly with Cindy but Kevin a little as well. Cindy is one of the friendliest, most patient and generous, most welcoming person I have met. Along the planning process, she was so helpful and responded very quickly. When we had to cancel, Cindy did everything in her power to help me through that process as well, knowing what I was going through both financially and emotionally. The venue is absolutely gorgeous (we were schedule at the Villa but the ballroom is beautiful too), and it is reasonably priced (they don't try to take advantage or overcharge). I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

best place in Texas, great view!!!! nice and elegant

Profile Picture gabriela , 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The experience was great! My daughter got married there in 2015 and everyone was extremely helpful! Great day as and lots of fun! We got a lot of great ideas from wedding wire!

Profile Picture d, 11/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful. Very organized and well put together.

Profile Picture Kia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This has been a dream come true. I enjoyed every second of it and didn't have to stress once about ANYTHING! Debra, Kevin and Cindy are such great people loved that they were always available to assist us in everything. Cindy was always quick to respond and always so nice! This has been such an amazing experience and the venue, the venue definitely speak for itself, its straight out of a fairy tale!

Profile Picture User5317368, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the best experience with La Tranquila Ranch. They are affordable and gave me the exact look I was hoping for! Cindy is very professional and will help you get the wedding of your dreams. My wedding coordinator Debbie was also great and made sure the day went perfectly. I could not have been more pleased with the service and professionalism of this venue!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very professional and accommodating with any of your needs. The venue is beautiful, and the staff was there during the entire event to assist in every step of the evening. Many of the guests commented on what a perfect evening it was! Would definitely host my next event at La Tranquila Ranch!

Profile Picture Terri, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From day one, I obtained excellent service. Miss. Cindy was always available and Very accommodating to our needs. I will definitely reach out for Any future events that we may have. This venue is great and affordable, especially for the quality service that we received. Thank you for making the process a great experience!

Profile Picture User7357206, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thanks to La Tranquil Ranch, our wedding turned out excatly the way we hoped it would. The staff was amazing. The prce was the best price around and worth every penny! I will refer everyone I know in need of a venue to La Tranquil Ranch!

Profile Picture kelly, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Get the inclusive package!! La Tranquila handled the catering and venue which included the tables set ups and centerpieces. The food was amazing and I chose vendors that was recommended by them. Our DJ was awesome and our wedding coordinator Debra was so attentive to anything i needed and handled any concerns I had. I would recommend this venue to all of my family and friends.

Profile Picture Karen Renee, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor

From anitial meeting with office manager Cindy I knew this venue would be the place where my husband and I would have our wedding. The level of outstanding service, professionalism, attentive to my needs to ensure my special day everything I dream of. I could not ask for more. The staff so nice ! The coordinator Tara on day of was so efficient and ran everything smoothly to ease my stress. I had nothing but compliments how beautiful the villa was a show great the food as well. I checked out many places for the price we paid this is one hidden treasure every potential bride should check out. I promise you will not regret!!!! I signed contract same day after I tour the property!!!

Profile Picture Devonne, 6/25/16, 1 Review