La Tranquila Ranch Reviews

161 Reviews for La Tranquila Ranch

• W

Wally A Rivera Lopez · Married on 02/08/2020

It was the best day!!!

I have to say the team did amazing!!! My now husband and I were extremely happy with the facilities and everything was beautiful. The venue did an excellent job at accommodating all of our needs and wants. Thank you so much to La Tranquila Ranch team for hosting one of the most important days for our lives and for making the best of it. 100% recommended

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Aparna

Aparna Chowdary · Married on 02/04/2020

Excellent Service

We hosted an event in the ballroom of La Tranquila Ranch and the venue was beautiful and their service was excellent. Debrah Rilley was our Coordinator and she made sure everything is in place and going smooth. From venue, event corodination and service throughout the event, she helped us in everything.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Eleonora

Eleonora Garelova · Married on 02/04/2020

The most Special 1st Birthday

I want to thank Gaby Chavez for helping us create the most special 1st Birthday for our daughter. She is an amazing professional and person. The place is magical by nature and Gaby helped us to make memories for life. I highly recommend La Tranquila Ranch!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Meghan Lindinger · Married on 12/21/2019

Debra Riley is the best!!

We met Debra at our first visit to La Tranquila Ranch and I knew within 5 minutes that we were going to book with her! It was so obvious that she truly cared about making your event absolutely perfect! Throughout the months of planning, I was constantly reminded exactly why we picked Debra to help plan our special day! She was always available and excited to speak with you and help you through every little step. Debra was present for the entire reception and made sure everything went smoothly. She waited on me and my husband and even made sure our parents had everything they needed! Debra truly feels like family after all the time we've spent together and I hope to work with her again soon! La Tranquila Ranch is a BEAUTIFUL place to get married and I am so glad we had Debra to help with every little detail!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Jolene

Jolene · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Venue and Wonderful Wedding!

La Tranquila Ranch was the place to have my wedding! They were so helpful and offered so much! Tara, our coordinator for the day, was so professional and great with everyone. She knew how to keep the wedding going, but no one felt rushed! It was an amazing time and I would recommend the Villa for all events! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Karen. Coleman · Married on 09/21/2019

La tranquila Ranch

La tranquila ranch with the most beautiful place I could ever ask for it made my event so special my coordinator Deb Riley was awesome!! I could not have asked for a better coordinator she was so helpful so professional just such a sweet and enthusiastic person she made me feel like my event was as important to her as it was to me. I loved everything from the decorations to the table settings to the beautiful atmosphere everyone was wonderful!! I highly highly recommend having your special event at this special place with such special people.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Caludia e Yanes · Married on 07/07/2019

yes we will

My experience with the staff at la tranquila Ranch was amazing ( Gabriela Chavez ) we did the photo Studio for my daughter (QUINCEANERA) MAY 15 ,2019 was great place to take the pictures because my daughter want photos with nature and the horse they have in the Ranch the place is very serene and surrounded area

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Ana

Ana Blanco · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Wedding was so lovely

Debra Riley and the rest of La Tranquila Crew was very professional from the very beginning in our initial appointment there. She gave such lovely services every time. The day of our wedding she was very attentive and made it as lovely as it was. Thank you so much Debra ! I recommend this place and her services 100 times.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Deja

Deja · Married on 05/19/2019

Debra Riley; day of coordinator

Our day of coordinator, Debra Riley was seriously amazing. I don’t know how we would have gotten through our day without her. She allowed us to relax while she dealt with the craziness! She kept everyone and everything in check and made sure the schedule was followed through correctly. She helped our families run through the rehearsal the day before completely and on the day of, stayed all the way until the end to help my family clean up. I have had family tell me how great she was. Thank you so much Debra!! We appreciate you!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Ana Macias · Married on 05/16/2019

Excellent!!

The best Venue in Houston beautiful facilities and Debra you Rock!!! Thanks for being there and made our event so perfect !!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ester · Married on 05/11/2019

Dream Wedding

It was an awesome day! The Girls especially Gaby were very nice and very helpful all the time. Their response time was always very prompt to ALL the questions I had. It was very intimate and just lovely. I wouldn't change anything if i had to do it again.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Angela Littlejohn · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing! Absolutely wonderful!

Gabby was an exceptional and very professional.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Chelsea · event on: 04/12/2019

The venue is absolutely stunning. The staff is personable, caring and goes over and beyond what is expected. The coordinator, Tara, took care of everything. She fixes issues before they become an issue. She takes her job seriously and stays on top of things. You can’t put a price on this kind of service and peace of mind. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/14/2018
  • Endia

Endia Dupre · Married on 03/13/2019

Williams Wedding

The staff was really nice and professional. They made sure my day was as stress free as possible. My wedding coordinator Debra was amazing and friendly to all my guests. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Angela Williams-Littlejohn · Married on 03/05/2019

Westfield High School Prom 2019

Our Prom experience was nothing less than AMAZING!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Ada Luisa Espinoza Suarez · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent venue

We had a small wedding (75 guests) at the villa. Since we went to La Tranquila Ranch for the first time we loved it!. We highly recommend this venue to host any event. All the employees are very professional and nice people :), I loved having Gaby, Debra and Mike helping us during the big day! Also, I am very grateful to Annel and Cindy for all the flexibility and help they provided while we were planning. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Morriss24 · Married on 12/22/2018

Lovely experience

Lovely staff and very professional. They exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Luis Martinez · Married on 12/15/2018

Luis Martinez

The staff is very nice and helpful. I had my graduation party at the villa and it was a great experience. The place makes you feel like at home with a comfortable sitting areas. Will absolutely recommend it to people.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kara · Married on 12/01/2018

Our wedding was perfect!!

We loved this venue from the moment we visited because it was warm and inviting. We loved our wedding and so did our guests. We received great feedback on how lovely everything was. The staff were very helpful and hands on. They helped everything to run smoothly! It was a great day!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2018

La Tranquila Ranch is everything a bride could want when it comes to a wedding venue. The venue is beautiful and has the flexibility to be dressed up to match the bride's vision. The team, Cindy, Kevin and Deborah are amazing. They're so helpful, responsive and really go out of their way to make the Mr. & Mrs. happy. We tied the knot July 2018 and if I could do it all over again I would choose the same venue.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/03/2018

The birthday party was awesome! Thanks so much for organizing the party.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Maria · Married on 05/19/2018

My daughters quinceañera will be in a month. While planning this big event Cindy has truly made everything so easy. They truly cover every little detail. I can’t wait to see the final outcome.

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Z

Zavier · event on: 05/11/2018

This place was Great, it's a beautiful venue and for the price it was absolutely wonderful. But by far the best thing about this place? Cindy Vidales, she helped with everything. Decorations, the tables, the inside of the venue, Cindy was the go to for this place. But the one thing that I would thank her for if I could in person? The timing, I was a senior in high school planning a prom three months before it was going to take place. I was doing so many things on my own and it was driving me crazy. I found La Tranquila Ranch and then everything worked out, and Cindy made things so much easier. I was so glad I found this place, plus the venue and the lot are breathtakingly beautiful, book a prom, a wedding, a party, but trust me this is the place to go. If I have another event taking place (which won't probably be for a while) then this is the first place I'll bring up.

Thank You Cindy, for Helping out with everything and keeping me from going insane
    -Zavier Dorre

Sent on 05/20/2018

Madelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

I held a quinceanera for my daughter, the whole process was simple and amazing.Cindy and Debbie made my party a smooth transaction. I will definitely use them in the future for other events. Thank you La Tranquila Ranch for everything, you made a stressful planning less stressful.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Susan · Married on 05/04/2018

Deborah was amazing! Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/12/2017