138 Reviews for La Tranquila Ranch

Champagne Toast (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
China (1)
131 La Tranquila Ranch Reviews

The birthday party was awesome! Thanks so much for organizing the party.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughters quinceañera will be in a month. While planning this big event Cindy has truly made everything so easy. They truly cover every little detail. I can’t wait to see the final outcome.

Profile Picture Maria , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I held a quinceanera for my daughter, the whole process was simple and amazing.Cindy and Debbie made my party a smooth transaction. I will definitely use them in the future for other events. Thank you La Tranquila Ranch for everything, you made a stressful planning less stressful.

Profile Picture Madelyn, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot think this venue enough for being a part of my day they help me through hard times after Harvey and made sure my day was as stress-free and perfect as possible absolutely recommend this venue to any bride that is wanting absolutely stunning day without an out rages price great value for your dollar all-inclusive packages and amazing staff

Profile Picture Destiny, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens

Love the staff. Very helpful, sweet and assuring.

Profile Picture Julia, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So our first location flooded in a week before our wedding and I was a wreck.. my husband was about to leave for the Navy and we weren't able to have a wedding at a later time so it was a now or never type of thing. Anyways, my husband was calling all around and he couldn't find anyplace that would help us out. I finally pushed back my tears and started looking. By the grace of God, my first call, I found LaTranquila Ranch! They heard my unfortunate event and they we so eager to help me out! Within a weeks time, they put together a beautiful wedding!! I didn't have to worry about a thing! They were so kind and helped me and my husband have such a beautiful wedding! I am so grateful for them!

Photos
Profile Picture Olivia, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They have ladies keeping track of time so you can just enjoy your event.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just can't thank the staff enough for all the help and support.

Profile Picture Sarah , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

This place is truly amazing! They are on top of their game!! Debra, our coordinator, was outstanding in helping in every way needed.
Office staff we met with many times was very helpful. I would use La Tranquilla again.

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I only had dealings with the venue on the day of our class reunion. Deborah was a lifesaver! I brought memorabilia to arrange on a table. Deborah suggested I leave everything with her and she would take care of it. I was amazed when I walked in later. She was quite creative and impressive in the way she displayed it all.
We had bought the alcohol ourselves and hired bartenders through the venue. One of the first guests asked for a margarita. We had not bought all of the ingredients needed. One of the bartenders ran to the liquor store to get what was necessary. Very kind of them.
I would definitely put this venue on your short list!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Deborah was amazing! Highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a beautiful reunion! First class. Deborah was amazing!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Best Venue to book at! They work with you and are truly there to make your event the best. My coordinator, Tara, went above and beyond to help me. She even went to the store for me because I forgot a few things.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cindy, Kevin and Deborah were absolutely amazing! They really took the time to walk me through the process so my day could be beautiful and it was just that. They have a really good taste! There was one opportunity with the air in the Villa but it didn't take away from anything. It may be because of the windows and the heat that was coming in, but besides that I would recommend for you to get married at LaTranquila Ranch. They really care about their brides.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter, Hannah celebrated her 18th birthday at La Tranquila Ranch (Ballroom). Cindy V. helped me a lot along the way to plan and do a lot of stuff during the preparation. In general all their staff are very helpful and approachable. In fact, I considered (Laranxa and La Tranquila) the "Power Duo" why? The teamwork they showed that night was excellent. Laranxa(hi Chef Daniel M.)is La Tranquila's vendor on catering. They just do the job smoothly and professionally. And oh, how can I forget my event coordinator, Ms. Debra...she's amazing!!! She's all over the area doing a lot of things before,during and after the event along with Eric(not sure of his name tho). Debra kept on updating me on a lot of things and she work harmoniously with the Laranxa to deliver an excellent service. My family and my guest were very happy of what transpired that night. I appreciate it so much. Definitely, I will consider you again in my next event and will recommend. Again, on behalf of my family and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Debbie was AMAZING!!!! She made the day so very special! Can't say enough good things about her willingness to bed over backwards to make sure we were happy!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

La Tranquila Ranch was absolutely beautiful and the people we worked with were AMAZING. The whole day went smoothly because Cindy, Kevin, and Deborah worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. They were all so flexible and responsive, so the whole process went well. The kids had a blast outside on the grounds and then inside on the dance floor, so they were all in good moods the whole night. Our guests enjoyed taking photos outside on the beautiful grounds, and so did we!! I highly recommend La Tranquila Ranch. Such a beautiful day!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone was amazing and the place looked so beautiful on wedding day!! Cindy and Kevin are awesome and the coordinator Debra was a life saver! They make you feel right at home and I feel like family now. The vendor's that they recommended are awesome too I would recommend using them as well.

Profile Picture Rena, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The service is great and the location itself is beautiful. Cindy was great to work with and responded very quickly to any question or concern. Deborah and Kevin assisted for the rehearsal and wedding and they were so easy to work with. Everyone we worked with was super nice and helpful. Our wedding day went by pretty smoothly despite the high chance of rain. We received many complements from our guest in regards the venue, decor & Deborah's service.

Profile Picture Rosio, 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, China, Linens, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

If you're looking for the perfect wedding venue, then La Tranquila is it!! I only wish I could score more than 5 stars. Kevin and Debra are an amazing team...providing top-notch, professional customer service. There was never a moment that I felt stressed while planning my daughter's wedding because Kevin and Debra were taking care of the details. Use La Tranquila for your venue setting...you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Donna, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Even though the wedding didn't happen (groom cancelled 2 days before the ceremony) I wanted to review Cindy and Kevin and La Tranquila. I worked mostly with Cindy but Kevin a little as well. Cindy is one of the friendliest, most patient and generous, most welcoming person I have met. Along the planning process, she was so helpful and responded very quickly. When we had to cancel, Cindy did everything in her power to help me through that process as well, knowing what I was going through both financially and emotionally. The venue is absolutely gorgeous (we were schedule at the Villa but the ballroom is beautiful too), and it is reasonably priced (they don't try to take advantage or overcharge). I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

best place in Texas, great view!!!! nice and elegant

Profile Picture gabriela , 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The experience was great! My daughter got married there in 2015 and everyone was extremely helpful! Great day as and lots of fun! We got a lot of great ideas from wedding wire!

Profile Picture d, 11/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful. Very organized and well put together.

Profile Picture Kia, 10/15/16, 1 Review