La Tranquila Ranch Reviews

La Tranquila Ranch 6
La Tranquila Ranch 7

Ada Luisa Espinoza Suarez · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent venue

We had a small wedding (75 guests) at the villa. Since we went to La Tranquila Ranch for the first time we loved it!. We highly recommend this venue to host any event. All the employees are very professional and nice people :), I loved having Gaby, Debra and Mike helping us during the big day! Also, I am very grateful to Annel and Cindy for all the flexibility and help they provided while we were planning. Thank you!!!

Morriss24 · Married on 12/22/2018

Lovely experience

Lovely staff and very professional. They exceeded my expectations.

Luis Martinez · Married on 12/15/2018

Luis Martinez

The staff is very nice and helpful. I had my graduation party at the villa and it was a great experience. The place makes you feel like at home with a comfortable sitting areas. Will absolutely recommend it to people.

Kara · Married on 12/01/2018

Our wedding was perfect!!

We loved this venue from the moment we visited because it was warm and inviting. We loved our wedding and so did our guests. We received great feedback on how lovely everything was. The staff were very helpful and hands on. They helped everything to run smoothly! It was a great day!

Jeff · Married on 06/03/2018

The birthday party was awesome! Thanks so much for organizing the party.

Maria · Married on 05/19/2018

My daughters quinceañera will be in a month. While planning this big event Cindy has truly made everything so easy. They truly cover every little detail. I can’t wait to see the final outcome.

Madelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

I held a quinceanera for my daughter, the whole process was simple and amazing.Cindy and Debbie made my party a smooth transaction. I will definitely use them in the future for other events. Thank you La Tranquila Ranch for everything, you made a stressful planning less stressful.

Susan · Married on 05/04/2018

Deborah was amazing! Highly recommend this venue.

Destiny · Married on 03/31/2018

I cannot think this venue enough for being a part of my day they help me through hard times after Harvey and made sure my day was as stress-free and perfect as possible absolutely recommend this venue to any bride that is wanting absolutely stunning day without an out rages price great value for your dollar all-inclusive packages and amazing staff

Julia · Married on 02/17/2018

Love the staff. Very helpful, sweet and assuring.

• O

Olivia · Married on 01/20/2018

So our first location flooded in a week before our wedding and I was a wreck.. my husband was about to leave for the Navy and we weren't able to have a wedding at a later time so it was a now or never type of thing. Anyways, my husband was calling all around and he couldn't find anyplace that would help us out. I finally pushed back my tears and started looking. By the grace of God, my first call, I found LaTranquila Ranch! They heard my unfortunate event and they we so eager to help me out! Within a weeks time, they put together a beautiful wedding!! I didn't have to worry about a thing! They were so kind and helped me and my husband have such a beautiful wedding! I am so grateful for them!

La Tranquila Ranch 8
    La Tranquila Ranch 14
    La Tranquila Ranch 15
    La Tranquila Ranch 16

Laura · Married on 01/20/2018

They have ladies keeping track of time so you can just enjoy your event.

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

We just can't thank the staff enough for all the help and support.

La Tranquila Ranch 17
    La Tranquila Ranch 18
    La Tranquila Ranch 19
    La Tranquila Ranch 20

Cassandra · Married on 09/30/2017

La Tranquilla Ranch is a beautiful Venue. I booked The Villa Because it is beautiful and has a romantic feel. It looked amazing in Blush. I worked with Cindy on everything from our initial tour of the venue to the contract, to making the final details of the wedding. Cindy i very accommodating and gave us many ideas. Cindy made planning a wedding so easy. I would recommend you work with Cindy if you choose La Tranquila Ranch. Our Day of Coordinator Deborah was also amazing. She had everything ready for us. She was very professional and was on top of everything. She even set up my wedding cake because the cake delivery person did not bother to even set it up. Deborah made our special day run smoothly and i am so grateful she was there to help us. I recommend La Tranquila Ranch for any event.

La Tranquila Ranch 21
    La Tranquila Ranch 22

Cathy · Married on 09/16/2017

This place is truly amazing! They are on top of their game!! Debra, our coordinator, was outstanding in helping in every way needed.
    Office staff we met with many times was very helpful. I would use La Tranquilla again.

Pam · Married on 09/16/2017

I only had dealings with the venue on the day of our class reunion. Deborah was a lifesaver! I brought memorabilia to arrange on a table. Deborah suggested I leave everything with her and she would take care of it. I was amazed when I walked in later. She was quite creative and impressive in the way she displayed it all.
    We had bought the alcohol ourselves and hired bartenders through the venue. One of the first guests asked for a margarita. We had not bought all of the ingredients needed. One of the bartenders ran to the liquor store to get what was necessary. Very kind of them.
    I would definitely put this venue on your short list!

Debbie · Married on 09/16/2017

It was a beautiful reunion! First class. Deborah was amazing!!

Monique · Married on 09/02/2017

Best Venue to book at! They work with you and are truly there to make your event the best. My coordinator, Tara, went above and beyond to help me. She even went to the store for me because I forgot a few things.

La Tranquila Ranch 23
    La Tranquila Ranch 24
    La Tranquila Ranch 25

Ashlee · Married on 07/29/2017

Cindy, Kevin and Deborah were absolutely amazing! They really took the time to walk me through the process so my day could be beautiful and it was just that. They have a really good taste! There was one opportunity with the air in the Villa but it didn't take away from anything. It may be because of the windows and the heat that was coming in, but besides that I would recommend for you to get married at LaTranquila Ranch. They really care about their brides.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2017

My daughter, Hannah celebrated her 18th birthday at La Tranquila Ranch (Ballroom). Cindy V. helped me a lot along the way to plan and do a lot of stuff during the preparation. In general all their staff are very helpful and approachable. In fact, I considered (Laranxa and La Tranquila) the "Power Duo" why? The teamwork they showed that night was excellent. Laranxa(hi Chef Daniel M.)is La Tranquila's vendor on catering. They just do the job smoothly and professionally. And oh, how can I forget my event coordinator, Ms. Debra...she's amazing!!! She's all over the area doing a lot of things before,during and after the event along with Eric(not sure of his name tho). Debra kept on updating me on a lot of things and she work harmoniously with the Laranxa to deliver an excellent service. My family and my guest were very happy of what transpired that night. I appreciate it so much. Definitely, I will consider you again in my next event and will recommend. Again, on behalf of my family and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Debbie was AMAZING!!!! She made the day so very special! Can't say enough good things about her willingness to bed over backwards to make sure we were happy!!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2017

La Tranquila Ranch was absolutely beautiful and the people we worked with were AMAZING. The whole day went smoothly because Cindy, Kevin, and Deborah worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. They were all so flexible and responsive, so the whole process went well. The kids had a blast outside on the grounds and then inside on the dance floor, so they were all in good moods the whole night. Our guests enjoyed taking photos outside on the beautiful grounds, and so did we!! I highly recommend La Tranquila Ranch. Such a beautiful day!! <3

Rena · Married on 04/22/2017

Everyone was amazing and the place looked so beautiful on wedding day!! Cindy and Kevin are awesome and the coordinator Debra was a life saver! They make you feel right at home and I feel like family now. The vendor's that they recommended are awesome too I would recommend using them as well.

Rosio · Married on 04/02/2017

The service is great and the location itself is beautiful. Cindy was great to work with and responded very quickly to any question or concern. Deborah and Kevin assisted for the rehearsal and wedding and they were so easy to work with. Everyone we worked with was super nice and helpful. Our wedding day went by pretty smoothly despite the high chance of rain. We received many complements from our guest in regards the venue, decor & Deborah's service.