Pearls & Roses

Spring, TX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Local to Spring, Texas and serving the greater surrounding metropolitan area, family-owned floral company Pearls and Roses specializes in wedding floral arrangements and other events. Having served couples for over 30+ years, Pearls and Roses is dedicated to working exclusively with clients to craft an original floral design that uniquely suits you and your partner’s relationship and wedding needs.

Products Offered
Pearls and Roses offers unlimited consultations, event design, and delivery and set up service for all floral arrangement purchases. Vases and general wedding decor signs can be supplied upon request. The florist features two main packages: The Vintage and Baby’s Breath. The Vintage features hydrangea, baby’s breath, spray roses, roses, and optional greenery, while Baby’s Breath offers baby's breath, hydrangeas, spray roses, and optional greenery. Both packages can be customized to fit your wedding’s bridal party requirements and general decor needs. Higher-end The Vintage package also adds five tall floral arrangements, five floral lanterns, and five glass vases. The following items are available in both packages as needed:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Rentals
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Getting married on 06/09/2026

Absolutely incredible!

When I started looking at florists, I was shocked at how complicated the process seemed and how expensive florals were. But then I reached out to Maria and I was instantly relieved. From our very first communication, Maria let me know she was there to make the process as simple as possible for me. She took the time to ask me basic questions about my wedding and the overall feeling I wanted for my big day. Then based on that information she started explaining the process of picking what type of arrangements I had in mind. Then she gave her input and her suggestions based on my ideas and completely enhanced the designs/thoughts I had for my florals. After telling her my budget, she found a way to incorporate everything I wanted within my budget without compromising the design. Throughout the entire planning process, she was very easy to get a hold of and communicated with me every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, she was right on time with the most beautiful bouquets in hand! At the last minute I wanted to make a quick change to one of the bouquets and she said, “No problem at all, I got this” and “I just want you to be happy on your big day”. She quickly adjusted the bouquet and put it back together within 5 minutes without any hesitation. Above all, she was incredibly sweet and thoughtful. She was incredible to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!
    Sam Married on 03/13/2022

Wonderful experience

Pearls & Roses did an awesome job making my wedding beautiful and it was a dream come true. I had a wonderful experience working with them.
    Caitlin L. Married on 03/12/2022

Over the top helpful and beyond Beautiful!

Flowers were one of those things that were intimidating to think about; but, Maria made it so easy and brought our vision to life! Everything was exactly what we had pictured and more - down to the smallest detail. The greenery, the flowers for the decor in the reception area, the rose petals for the flower girls, the boutonnieres, all took our breath away. When we needed a bouquet for bridal portraits, Maria made it so easy and was able to show us what the day of bouquet would look like. She had also worked with our cake vendor and that made things so seamless as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Bavarian Cakery Bavarian Cakery Wedding Cakes

Pearls & Roses know how to take care of their Bride's. They make sure each wedding is flawless through organization and great communication

DJ Dave Productions DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

We enjoy working with Pearls and Roses, they are a professional company that does amazing, beautiful work!

C. Baron Photography C. Baron Photography Wedding Photographers

Such beautiful florals! We love working with Pearls & Roses!

21531 Tophill Dr. Spring, 77388

by appointment only.
Location of (Pearls & Roses)
Conroe
Montgomery
Spring, 77373

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding